[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I found these that belong to my grandad I know a bit about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (886 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
886 KB, 2592x1936
so I found these that belong to my grandad
I know a bit about oxy but not that much
should I just take it in my room or lock myself in a public bathroom or something? how smashed out will I be for a first time taker?
>I would make a time stamp but there's no pen around so ask me to put a shoe on my head or something
>>
give it back you little shit
>>
>>29506920
What is the dose OP?
>>
>>29506920
Don't steal your grandad's opiates you fuckwad.

You wouldn't even feel high off one pill, let your fucking granpappi numb his

>SEVERE PAIN
>>
>>29506970
>>29506947
hes a fucking asshole everyone in my family is waiting for him to die soon
>>
>>29506951
5mg
not a lot at all so I was going to try find some more
>>
File: image.jpg (995 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
995 KB, 2592x1936
>>29506920
OP here
I found more
with the amount I have now I'm defiantly going to feel the full effects
>>
5 mg won't do anything, you need at least 45 mg to get a decent buzz.

Since you have timed release you should crush the pills and put them in something acidic, like soda, to absorb it quickly. Don't bother snorting, oxycodone was specifically designed for oral use.

If you've ever smonked weed, opiates feel a bit like that, but with no trippy stuff or munchies. (Weed also makes me hard whereas opiates inhibit erections.)
>>
do not use any doses people refer here without further search, only if you do not mind overdose.
>>
>>29507485
>45 mg to get a buzz
I've been taking pain killers for 20 years and 45 mgs of oxy gets me scary high.
>>
Go on erowid and do research before you take anything you nerd
>>
File: jNXkyz1.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
jNXkyz1.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>>29507608
Does it, now?
>>
>>29507415
I wouldn't take more than 4 of those 5mg shits. Especially if you're not used to it
>>
Wish I could get an opiate connect. So tired of filling bowls and smoking weed. I love being high but I hate smoking with a passion.
>>
>>29507626
I don't know what kind of response you want with that pic, but yes, it does.
>>
>>29507658
>not recognising hijak
>>
>>29507608
>>29507485
just downed 3 pills (1 larger one,2 small ones)
I will keep you guys updated soon
might go down to the beach and watch the sun rise if I start feeling anything
>>
>>29507485
This guy is legit trying to fuck you up, OP. Amazing how these kinds of people exist.
>>
>>29507701
you nodding hard op?
>>
>>29507675
I recognized him. I just don't know why he responded with him
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.