[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 723x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 723x720
You find out the girl of your dreams has been getting dicked down by a Chad for about a year. /adv/ was right, if you don't make fast moves on a girl, Chad will dick her unrelentingly.

I feel really sick. This girl was perfect for me. Granted I am sure I was friend zoned. I just can't forget about her though. No girl will ever compare. I am 27 and running out of fucking options.

Wake me up from this fuckibg nightmare?!?!
>>
>>29506668
Make her cuck chad! Make her cuck chad!
>>
suck it up

his semen of course
>>
>>29506668
>No girl will ever compare.
nah
>>
>>29506705
I am serious. This girl was perfection for me. Now any girl I date in the future will be fucking potato compared to this girl. I feel really just thinking, I will have to go the rest of my life... Not knowing what it's like to be with perfection.

I am 27 and running out of tine. I have not done much of anything with women. I have to do so much before I turn 30. 30 is a death sentence fir dating if you such ass.
>>
>>29506770
>This girl was perfection for me
save for the fact she wasn't fucking you
>any girl I date in the future
how many? probably 3, all horrible
>27 running out of time
>30 is a death sentence for dating
hah ha
look at him
look at him and laugh
>>
>>29507400
Are you saying turning 30 while your life is still shit isn't a death sentence?!?!
>>
>>29506770

30? Shit you're already too old after like 21+ unless you look super young for your age. I'm only attracted to 17 - 19 year old girls but I'm 25 almost 26, so basically I'm going to die alone. Sucks mane.
>>
>>29506668
Adopt a more realistic view of people and stop believing in fairy tale Disney shit like "girl of my dreams". Even if you find the "perfect" virgin waifu, there will likely be something about her that pisses you the fuck off especially as the relationship goes on and the novelty of it all wears off.
>>
>>29506668
>Be me
>27
>bald
>Fat
>Extremely hairy, including thick back hair
>Extremely heavy sweating, even when i've been a normal weight

I had the most incredible gf for over 2 years, but she's literally dead now. She's been dead for almost 2 years. Let's an hero together, anon
>>
>>29508543
>I had the most incredible gf for over 2 years, but she's literally dead now. She's been dead for almost 2 years. Let's an hero together, anon
Fuck, I didn't expect to feel this feel today. I'm sorry anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.