[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, well, you'll see, I have a girlfriend (inb4 reee)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FeelHanged.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
FeelHanged.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
Hi robots, well, you'll see, I have a girlfriend (inb4 reee) but the problem here is that I don't like her, she is schizophrenic, I'm actually scared of telling her I don't want to be with her anymore, I think she will stab me or something, I know she will cry a river and make a huge ass drama about it, I don't know what to do...
>>
>>29506651
Break up with her in front of a police station and go inside.
>>
>>29506651
Tell her you just realized you are homosex
>>
>tfw no schizophrenic gf

I wouldn't mind her assaulting me desu, as long as she understands that it's not rape if she gets molested afterward.

Just give her a chance, anon.
>>
>schizophrenic gf is faithful to you and trustworthy
>wahh I want leave her because I don't like her due to her mental condition
>>
>>29506651
Kill her first or make her kill herself. This way you're free.
>>
>>29506725

Schizophrenia Is not a joke m3, she actually scares me, I don't know how she will react...

>>29506776

Is not her mental condition, she doesn't rock my boat if you know what I mean..
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.