[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no anti-brexit gf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4 UXNq0RLk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: brexitfem.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brexitfem.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no anti-brexit gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UXNq0RLk
>>
>>29506622
>Leaving the EU is Facism

This is why the EU is cancer.
>>
>>29506622
i feel the same way honestly
i dont want us to leave
i feel like were stronger together
im a girl btw.
>>
>>29507599
This is why women shouIdn't vote.
>>
>>29507654
>wahhhh mummy look at me im a neckbeard virgin who hates women and everybody who disagrees with me wah wah wah
>>
>>29507704
Epic straw man, stick to things you know.
>>
>>29507599
Yeah I voted remain, I don't throw tantrums or call people fascists for having political opinions, remain shot it self in the foot and pushed people away.

I respect peoples choice to vote differently from me and that doesnt make it wrong.

I respect the diplomatic process regardless if it goes my way or not.

If plebs and fucking sjw really respected democracy they would be screeching racism and shit fuck me at least try and understand the opposite side past muh racism
>>
>>29507788
If plebs and fucking sjw really respected democracy they wouldn't be screeching racism and shit fuck me at least try and understand the opposite side past muh racism

fix'd that for you m8
>>
>throws an SJW crybaby tantrum
>remembers she's british and they don't do that
>>
>>29507599
>I'm a weak woman and I need a social group to protect me
>>
>>29506622
>I thought that America were the people who were filled with hate

LOL fuck off you sanctimonious shit
>>
>>29506622
>hate
>racism

Why is this always the first thing out of SJWs' mouths?
>>
>>29507599

>im a girl btw.

Any excuse, eh roastie?
>>
>>29507599
>I'm a girl btw
Irrelevant
>>
>>29508393
kek yup

>>29508339
lol
>>
>>29508048

This comes up a lot with leftists, they'll whine about prejudice but they have no problem turning around and being prejudiced against entire nationalities/ethnic groups/social classes. In America, the best example of this is the upper-class northeastern liberal who complains about racism and classism against working class blacks but looks down their nose at "rednecks" in the South.
>>
>>29507704

absolutely beyond any level of acceptability.
disgusting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.