[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever been on Wellbutrin (Bupropion) ? Just got prescribed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: GSK07300.jpg (25 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
GSK07300.jpg
25 KB, 288x216
Anyone here ever been on Wellbutrin (Bupropion) ?
Just got prescribed it because it was clear SSRI's weren't doing it for me.
>>
>>29506475
Yes. I have been. Why? Got questions?
>>
>>29506485
Has it been helpful? What changes did you notice? Are there any adverse effects?
>>
>>29506475
Good move. It's the best drug you can get that's not amphetamines. Much better than SSRIs.
>>
>>29506528
Yeah, he suggested it since the main complaint I had about SSRI's was the huge decrease in motivation, and happiness a lot of the time.
I'm hoping this will help me.
>>
>>29506475
SSRI' have worked wonders for me and i highly recommend them
>>
>>29506592
t. pharmacist Goldstein
>>
>>29506592
Been on 3 different ones throughout my life and I didn't find any of them to be helpful unfortunately.
They're known to affect people quite differently, glad they're helping you out though.
>>
yeah it sucked. like all medications. your brain isn't broken, you're unhappy because your life sucks.
>>
>>29506635
Nah, it's more complicated than that.
>>
>>29506666
would you care to elaborate on that?
>>
I'd recommend SRNI's over SSRI's. The former seem to be more effective because they focus on norepinephrine in addition to serotonin. Effexor has helped me. I'm on 75 mg. I was moody and unstable before the meds and now I have plateoud out. I feel that my emotions are more numb and my sex drive is lower but I'd rather have this then be very depressed and anxious and angry.
>>
>>29506711
Borderline personality disorder, to help stabilize mood swings.
>>29506720
Glad to hear it has helped you, the moodiness and unstable moods are the biggest concern at the moment.
>>
>>29506475
Bupropion
+ Has the best chance of working vs depression in studies.
+ Causes weight loss.
+ Won't break your dick/cause sexual dysfunction.
+ Has mild stimulant effects and so helps with ADD.

If it works, bupropion beats SSRIs with a tent pole. I'd choose it first every time.
>>
>>29506775
>Borderline personality disorder
Literally bitchboi/girl, the disorder.

>>29506720
Lmao Effexor at 75 mg daily is still mainly a SSRI. You need at least more than double that to get the N effect. Enjoy getting scammed.
>>
>>29506790
Good to hear
>>29506827
Yeah this is why I'm not too keen to elaborate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.