[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a disturbing dream that I was kicked out of the meme club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: pepe-sour.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe-sour.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
I had a disturbing dream that I was kicked out of the meme club and all my rare Pepes revoked. After a week in-dream I managed to get back into the club but you robots had stopped using Pepe and started using a creepy Pepe-lookalike that was basically a frog head on two legs. It was awful.
>>
>>29506359
>basically a frog head on two legs.
like a Pepe gondola?
>>
I'm the meme
from OP's dream
I reign supreme
>>
you might scream
but your whole team
has named me king
>>
File: the dream meme.png (72 KB, 271x539) Image search: [Google]
the dream meme.png
72 KB, 271x539
In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a meme that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that meme has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the meme in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the meme has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that meme in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the meme as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MEME.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this meme in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

At the moment there is no ascertained relation or common trait among the people that have dreamed of seeing this meme. Moreover, no living meme has ever been recognized as resembling the meme by the people who have seen this meme in their dreams.
>>
File: 1434474582507.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1434474582507.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
Don't worry friend, we all still love our smug frog fellow.
>>
>>29506409
Fucking yes please
Le originalio olio polio
>>
File: pepe-worry.png (83 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
pepe-worry.png
83 KB, 241x228
>>29506934
DELETE THIS MEME
>>
File: sweetdreamsanon.png (368 KB, 900x595) Image search: [Google]
sweetdreamsanon.png
368 KB, 900x595
>>29507320
but anon, he's not here for me.
He's here for you.
>>
>>29507024
workin on (t)it
>>
File: publicpoo.gif (114 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
publicpoo.gif
114 KB, 640x500
>>29507024

Here are the frogdolas
>>
File: publicpoo.gif (112 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
publicpoo.gif
112 KB, 640x500
>>29508986
fugg, merged wrong layers together there
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.