[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work as a receptionist at a small local doctors'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Guy puking.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Guy puking.jpg
163 KB, 1000x1000
>be me
>work as a receptionist at a small local doctors' clinic
>the other 2 people I work with are fat married women who I have always got on well with
>having a conversation with them yesterday
>they ask me if I have a girlfriend yet
>"haha naaa. don't want one"
>they ask me why
>"ehhh. too much hassle. having a relationship costs too much time and money. Not for me"
>they ask me what's wrong with spending time and money on a relationship
>"I don't have enough time as it is, and I like keeping all of my money. Not to mention that when my parents divorced my mom got everything, including the house, and my dad was left penniless. I'm scared that if I ever get married something similar could happen to me"
>they flip out
>tell me my dad didn't deserve any money anyway and that I must be lying that he didn't get anything
>they call me a disgusting pig because I don't want to get married and share my money
>tell my boss about this
>boss is a manlet paki
>he brushes it off
>pressure him about it. Something has to be done. I will not tolerate being spoken to like that
>he still refuses to do anything about it
>quit on the spot without any notice
>say I'll be more than willing to come back when he actually does something about the blubbery whales I work with
>walk out
>boss calls me today
>he keeps telling me how I have to come back
>tell him that i will come back when he actually does something
>he says he won't
>he threatens to sue me for several hundred bucks due to "lost revenue" as a result of me immediately leaving without the 2 week notice period
>tell him he's a pathetic shitskin and that he can go fuck himself
>say that if he wants "his" money, he knows where I live
>still ringing me every few hours
>block his number
Today was a good day.
>>
That's pretty badass, robofriend.
Good job.
>>
File: FuckYeahMax.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
FuckYeahMax.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>it's an anon BTFOs fat tumblr whores episode
>>
>>29506516
They didn't even sound like tumblr. That's your average woman. They get upset when men uncover their tricks.
>>
>>29506516
yeah he's bragging a little, still did a good job in the situation and at least he's not a tripfag (seriously kill yourself)
>>
>>29506539
Reminds me of some people I know...
>>
>>29506336

how much is two weeks worth anyways? $200?
>>
So you had to lose your job to prove a point?

Well done, idiot.
>>
>>29506695
I get paid for a whole month's wages a week before the end of the month. So I got paid on the 23rd for the whole of this month, meaning I have been paid for 5.5 days that I won't be working unless he says he will sort out the problem.

>>29506739
Do I care? It's basically a minimum wage job. I would get paid more (albeit less stably) by doing temp work.

Besides, even if I desperately needed this job, I would rather be homeless than to be bullied by coworkers and cucked by my boss.
>>
>>29506778
There's something weird about you not working until he does something about the fat girls. Be careful. I feel like he could pull out something from his ass about how you formally didn't quit.
>>
>>29506739
>he would keep his shit job even at the cost of being humiliated
Wow u so smart. Totally not a coward.
>>
>>29507091
There is a difference between being a coward and having social grace to roll with the blows. However, OP fucked up too hard to not be humiliated.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.