[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: robots around normies (at parties?) More pic related edition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (729 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
729 KB, 1205x1200
ITT: robots around normies (at parties?)

More pic related edition. How do YOU feel robots and what are your thoughts.
>>
After some alcohol I start to feel baffled how anyone can enjoy such an artificial situation.
>>
>>29506329
I have the same thing with weed, I most of the time smoke alone but when I am somewhere and the dudes ask me "heeey bro come on smoke some weeeedz mate" and I go with them and am high. Then I just see how everything is so artificial and weird and I can't believe anyone is actually enjoying himself. I hate parties and I think normies hate them too but convince themsleves its le fun
>>
File: 1440275170621.png (596 KB, 377x848) Image search: [Google]
1440275170621.png
596 KB, 377x848
I've never been to a party, let alone invited to one.
>>
I get blitzed on alcohol and then smoke a load, and I end up just silently watching the proceedings, feeling like some kind of alien. Fucking drinking games and shit? Come on.
>>
>>29506329
>>29506376
it's a way for chad to fuck that girl you like, that's literally all parties are about
>>
>>29506376

Weed always shows you the truth, nobody is really enjoying themselves they're just doing and acting what they think is "cool". Its all so lame. I swear when you're stoned and around someone that is trying to be something they are not its so damn obvious.
>>
>>29506158
>Going to parties
That guy in the op sounds like a massive faggot
>>
>>29506433
Every time I get stoned with a group of people it becomes so starkly apparent that most of us are completely miserable and desperately running away from reality. You get those silent moments of recognition, no one wants to say a word, but we all realize it's there.
>>
>>29506433
Totally this, but it seems to me other people I have smoked with so far just laugh a lot and act all goofy and being le stoned dudez. Also I either love a movie I watch when stoned or totally hate it amd somehow "see through" the acting and find the movie lame and pretensious.

>>29506434
He does but I wanted to start a thread with these types of pics but with robot thoughts. The pic related guy is a pretensious hipster normie fag
>>
>>29506471
>>29506433
you might be projecting.
others might just be dumb.
or just relaxed.
or too stoned to think about a different thing to say and it be normal
>>
>>29506158

Is it bad that I find this pic so god damn relatable?

Kill me
>>
>>29506427
Of course it's the ultimate end goal. It's like lions (Chad) eating the best meat (Stacy) while hyenas (betas) hope for leftovers (cumrag leftovers). Which is why I am baffled at how everyone else seems to engage in screenplay for the sake of upholding social integrity.
>>
>>29506471
I kind of envy you that kind of friends. My "friends" act like fucking shitbags and mock me for being quiet and silent while they joke around and act high and it depress me much more. I'd rather talk about how miserable I really feel woth someone who feels the same than just see jerks joke around acting stoned like they see in the black movies
>>
>>29506158
>Yes I'm into emo... No that's not what it means..
Fuck my life.
>>
File: 1466397003478.jpg (5 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1466397003478.jpg
5 KB, 209x250
>>29506158

What meme/trope is this wojak based on and when did my life become a meme/trope? Pls answer
>>
>>29506519
I have the same feeling with movies without substances. The only type of movies that can still captivate me is horror and related genre that focuses on the emotion of fear. I guess fear is one of the strongest emotions in the brain, and the hardest to override with higher cognition.
>>
The only feels from that I share
> I wonder if I'm really bi or just incredibly lonely
> tfw cold hands

I have abs, don't drink or weedlmao, don't go to parties, and consider myself above most normies.
>>
File: Jealous.jpg (80 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
Jealous.jpg
80 KB, 960x641
>Go to a party
>See cute nerdy/hipster girl
>Think of going up to talk/flirt with her
>See CHAD start flirting as she laughs and falls for him
>MFW

I hate the CHAD meme but I feel like it's true, nerdy weeb girls would rather have the attractive chad guys if they show interest in them.
>>
File: 1466379190903.gif (1000 KB, 307x248) Image search: [Google]
1466379190903.gif
1000 KB, 307x248
I've been to like 3 parties and hated all of them, probably wont go to another one again. Its awkward as fuck even if I have friends there
>>
>>29506722
>I hate the CHAD meme but I feel like it's true, nerdy weeb girls would rather have the attractive chad guys if they show interest in them.

EVERYONE wants someone who is more attractive. It is literally in our biology; half the fucking autist-bot's claim to have genius level IQ yet fail to comprehend basic genetics / evolution.

Blows
My
Fucking
Mind
>>
>>29506834
We can comprehend it. We're just pissed off that we didn't get born Chads.
>>
>>29506834
People with higher IQ tend to overestimate how rational the average person is. Higher IQ is also correlated to engagement in cuckoldry.
>>
>>29506561
Last time it was me and three other people. One was my only real friend, and I know he isn't doing too bad. Another is a full blown alcohol who's emotionally messed up because his dad did something fucked up and got arrested. The other is depressed and NEET, and basically just sits around dabbing all day doing nothing.
>>29506627
That sounds shitty. Though to be clear no one openly says they're miserable, it just gets blatantly obvious sometimes.
>>
>>29506869
>We can comprehend it. We're just pissed off that we didn't get born Chads.

Not all Chads are born you fucking burger.

>Be me
>~10 years on 4chan
>Competitive video-gamuh
>Get fed up with robot life
>No more videya games
>Only gym life
>Years later official Chad-bot
>Inb4 b-but muh genetics

The genetic argument is a fallacy. You can run that logic down to the 1 out of 7+ billion men who has the "best" genetics etc.

Stop with the excuses
Stop feeling sorry for yourself
Fucking do something with your life
>>
>>29506928
>Not all Chads are born you fucking burger.
Most are. Even if you work hard you will only get fraction of what Chads with great genetics get.

>The genetic argument is a fallacy. You can run that logic down to the 1 out of 7+ billion men who has the "best" genetics etc.
So? Hoe does that make it a fallacy? I will not work hard to get worse results based on things out of my control.
>>
>>29506674
Don't know man, I think I saw it on /b/
It's not so bad tho, I think that guy (and you) have a good chance to become the cool hipstery guy or something

>>29506680
I never saw a horror movie when high. Seems like a good rec, I remember enjoying the hell out of one episode of evangelion when shinji gets into the robot for the first time a tries to fight the first (second?) angel. It was so dense with emotions and fear was the dominant one I guess and I enjoyed it a lot.
Also Twin Peaks when I don't feel like a utmost shit is good watch when high for me.

>>29506722
I don't know about chads but the nerdy kind pf girls always fall far the cool tall tattooed hipster, at least where I come from. The typical football captain chads are scarce here.
>>
>>29506378
Drive <3<3
>>
>>29506158
>prom night
>after the ball go to a bar with others
>is loud, crammed, and normies occupy the bar
>intensehatred.bmp
>somebody orders taxis that get us to a better place
>fortunately no stinking normies there
>drink silently until 5AM, fall comatose near my crush
>wake up and go home
>it all sucked

Robot life ain't easy
>>
>>29506928
A lot about you and your life is actually predetermined by your dna and development in the womb regardless if you think it something isn't, you twat.
>you literally cannot become everything you want, that is a lie SJWs and feminists keep pushing

GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEE
>>
>>29506376
>>29506433
>>29506471
>>29506519

FUCK I know this fucking feel so fucking hard. I had a super hot pothead smoke-all-day-every-day gf for like 6 months and she always wanted me to smoke too and this is exactly how i felt every single time. Thank you all for putting this feel into words so succinctly.
>>
>>29507383
I am glad there are more people who feel like this but if I had a
>super hot pothead smoke-all-day-every-day gf
I probably wouldn't feel as shitty but I still get you anon
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.