[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an orthodox Jew who believes everything Jewish tradition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4
File: 1466612480484s.jpg (9 KB, 209x250) Image search: [Google]
1466612480484s.jpg
9 KB, 209x250
Ask an orthodox Jew who believes everything Jewish tradition says anything

I promise Im not a cuck like that anon who was claiming to be a devout Moslem, even though that sounds like an oxymoroj, and 99 percent of the time it is.
>>
Are you a rabbi?
Also, are jews really so cheap as the memes say?
>>
>>29506025
Im not a Rabbi

Yes, and they are obsessed with money. The stereotypes are true.
>>
>>29506010
>Ask an orthodox Jew who believes everything Jewish tradition says anything

I'm a trap/trans, my bf is a jew from an orthodox family, do we have a future?
I'm scared of asking him directly.
What's the majoritarian position? What does the Torah say about it?
>>
File: jones.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
jones.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>Orthodox Jew
>believes Jewish tradition about anything

fuck off Chaim Rabinowitz. you believe that the goyim will serve you in the end days out of happiness. Just read your gammara. I know your kind too well
>>
>>29506122
No, your bf is a goy and you are a subhuman
>>
>>29506122
"A woman will not wield man tools, nor shall a man wear woman clothes, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God." (Book of Deuteronomy 22:5)

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (Book of Leviticus 20:13)

I assume this answers your question.
lmao
>>
>>29506122
The only way you two will be togetger long term is if your bf is willing to break off from his family and community, which is rare.

You are a man, ask any frum Rav.

>>29506143
Stop being butthurt Esau, just cuz imma rule ovah yo red azz :^)

It gonna be the holocaust times two
>>
>>29506332
It doesnt. Bible is not meant to be read in a vacuume, goy-kun. You b
need the interpretations of the oral Torah.
>>
>>29506010
You're just like other robots, but instead of buying the MRA meme, you bought the religion with unrealistic goals meme.
>>
>>29506526
Meh, Judaism is solid on a rational basis but you wouldnt know unless you sincerely studied it for many years under the guidness of a Torah sage. :^)
>>
>>29506350
"The punishment for those who commit this sin before two witnesses and after being warned is an sanheddrin execution of stoning at the city gate" (mishne torah la-rambam, halachot aisurey biah, 1: halacha 4, halacha 14, 16: halacha 10)
this is the PC version from the "interpretations of the oral torah"
suck on mah d-ICK biatch.
>>
>>29506578
>Implying rambam is the end-all be-all in Judaism

Dude you really are fresh, though yes homo sex is a severe sin however most of the time halachah isnt this black and white thing. theres a reason why people spend thousands upon thousands to send their kids to yeshivah
>>
File: 1438765324545.jpg (365 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1438765324545.jpg
365 KB, 1162x850
>>29506569
Everything Judaism could teach is in my local Economics and Business courses.
>>
>>29506578
>not understanding rabbinic judaism
>not understanding reinterpretations made after the fall of the second temple and destruction of judea by the romans
zip zop zoopity bop
>>
>>29506631
but will you learn to dance the dance of life

will it, anon-sama
>>
Where are you from and what is your opinion on reformist jews?
Also,do you believe in the historicity of the bible?
>>
>>29506010
Can transhumanists and Jews work together?
>>
>>29506700
L.A., born and raised

Reformed Jews are our brothers and we hope they come back to day heratage
>>
>>29506700
ob that last point, yes and Im convinced of the truth of the Torah, both da oral and da writtan
>>
>>29506733
Dont know, ask a posek.
>>
>>29506606
>>29506634
That is the law the Sanhedrin agreed on in the mishna+gmara. i just mentioned rambam to provide source.

If Israel was ruled by orthodox Jews you can be certain that they would stone homosexuals at the city gates, just like in Muslim country's.
>>
>>29506782
Naw, bais din cant give corperoal punishment but goyisha courts are supposed to still, if Im not mistaken
>>
>>29506334
>The only way you two will be togetger long term is if your bf is willing to break off from his family and community, which is rare.
Hmmm, I could never ask him to do such a thing.
>You are a man, ask any frum Rav.
Not that I say otherwise

Guess we'll have to keep the secret or, at least, enjoy it till it ends.

Thank you jewanon.
>>
>>29506825
No prob. Remember, life is a journey.

(And journey and test are the same word in Hebrew :D?
>>
>>29506782
>Sanhedrin
*The Great Sanhedrin
>>
>>29506825
judt cuirous, where u and your bf at/where is he f4om? How did you guys meet? what kind of kippas does his family endorse?
>>
>>29506010
Do you actually believe the mt. Sinai meme?
>>
Is kosher food good? Do you have any kind of prejudice?
>>
>>29506868
Yes, my ancestors were there. Its a historical fact. -_-

>>29506873
Its just ok, but super over-priced because Rabbis want a bigger cut of profits but what else is new
>>
>>29506010
How do you feel about Samaritans?
>>
>>29506873
Yes
Besides that you can eat only kosher animals, you cannot eat an animal who is crippled and there cannot be any blood in meat (tons of fucking salt).
>>
>>29506943
Fake Jews
>>
>>29506911
>my ancestors were there
>implying your ancestors didn't imagine all of that shit and Abraham wasn't a crazy person and Moses wasn't a cult leader

Typical.
>>
>>29507096
Naw, I have lectures that demonstrate the Torah predicted things that a person making shit up wouldnt have been able to guess.

Nice try, Satan. Im too smart for yo devilish powahs :^) cuz i be pure of heart which all other anons dont have which is why I get to namefag and none of you cant xD
>>
>>29507152
Amnon itzhak ftw huh?
Fucking retard.
If you say it just feels right and you simply choose to believe it then ok.
But don't run around giving weak ass arguments like "my ancestors where there" (btw if i didn't know this is a thing i would of assumed this is bait).
>>
>>29507319
meh, I dont pay attention to bt kiruv rabbis. they just want to brainwash people into being charadi like them. Kiruv judaism is bullshit, going out to find new members is not the jewish eay, we are not christians.

The while basis of Judaism being true is that we are part of an unbroken chain of transmission from Mount Sinai where our nation as a collectuve expierenced prophecy. "Sorry" Judaism isnt man-made bullshit like every other religion. Thats why Sinai in hebrew means hatred. Because at Sinai we became hated by the jealous-ass goyim because we recieved the ulyimate truth, and they didnt.
>>
>>29507504
If i need to explain why that is bs then you are a lost case.
Therefor i rest my case.
>>
>>29506010
How can we fix Tel Aviv?
>>
>>29507609
Nothing, its gotten to the point where it needs to just bbe nuked. P.S. Israelis are ultra-normies and if you actually like them you do not belong here
>>
>>29507575
no explain why its bullshit anon. Im waiting.
>>
>>29507660
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/i/t/t09b22.htm
https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A9%D7%A4%D7%9F_%D7%94%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%A8

A summary of the Books of Kings 2:22
"When the chief Temple priest Hilkiah discovers an ancient Torah scroll, he gives it to the scribe Shaphan, who in turn brings in to King Josiah. Josiah reads it aloud to a crowd in Jerusalem, resulting in a great religious revival. Many scholars believe this was either a copy of the Book of Deuteronomy or a text that became a part of Deuteronomy as we have it; as a result the event is known as the Deuteronomic reform."

The ENTIRE Jewish people completely forgot about the Torah until Shaphan found a piece of the Book of Deuteronomy.

Suck muh dick
>>
>>29507660
WHITE DEVIL JUS GOT BA-LOWN DA FUG OUUT AHAHA NIGGGA
>>
Do you see your self a zionist? If yes then why are you living on L.A, if not then what you think about Israel?
>>
>>29507802

then why did the Samaitians believe in it but not the books associated with malchut beit Dovid. Heresy busted.
>>
>>29507950
No, G-d forbid anyone be a zionist
>>
>>29508061
I have no idea what samaitians are.
>in it
in what?
>dovid
lmao DAVID his name is David bitch
>>
>>29508103
lol yup typical ignoramus

http://www.beingjewish.com/mesorah/ageoftorah.html for heretic slicin :^)
>>
>>29508103
oh sorry yoy were just autisming over my typing errors. if thats the case, then you should kust know all of our holy text have minute spelling errors here and there (the written Torah is an exception, and we have scrolls that are thousands of years old to prove it, this we are the irrefutable tradition)
>>
What type of Orthodox are you?
>>
>>29508214
Im just Jewish, but im one of those black hat israelite niggas with dem long azz payos that bitches love :^)
>>
>>29508170
It's not a typing error Amirijews call Davids "Dovids" for some retarded reason and i find it hilarious.

>>29508136
>lol yup typical ignoramus
Because I'm not familiar with some retarded minor cult?
>http://www.beingjewish.com/mesorah/ageoftorah.html
Holy shit this is so fucking retarded i would not expect an autistic 6 y/o kid to take that shit seriously.
>>
>>29508305
hahah nice troll attempt :^)
>>
>>29508331
Just admit you are afraid of a proud Israelite man who stands up for his convictions and doesnt do that wishy washy bullshit where you say your religion is fake but makes you feel good
>>
>>29508331
Just accept that you were wrong and go to sleep kid.
>>
>>29508372
how was I wrong. Go ahead Esau, I got time.
>>
>>29508399
Step 1: Scroll up to the beginning of this thread.
Step 2: Read our exchange of words.
Step 3: Think "how was i wrong" - Go back to step 1.
>>
>>29508372
i already disproved your heresy with a flick of my wrist. Its impssoible for the Torah to come into existance after the split between judah and the ten tribe because if that was the case, then southern kingdom wouldnt accepted any Yorah from judah like they didnt accept books about Dovid Hamelech and his son. This is really simple, the only reason why you dont accept is because you dont want too.
>>
Why is your religion so obsessed with little boy's dicks?
>>
>>29508467
I do not realy understand what your saying but anyhow-
That is just the prime example, the bible if filled with times where the jews "forgot god, got pwned by guyim as punishment, a Navi comes and saves the day"
>>
How do I get into the Kingdom of Heaven if I'm descendant of Esau?
>>
Why do you think that the Messiah has yet to arrive, if the Jews are now in control of Israel?
>>
>>29508597
You have to know for a fact that Judaism is the correct religion and do your vest to fufill the noahide laws. Thats it. But you cant get in if you fufill the laws but dont even believe in it. Then its considered a nothing in Hashem's sight.

>>29508675
The Satmar Rav among other Torah sages said it was because of tje establishment of the zionist state. Really Moshiach was supposed to come after the holocaust but the wicked Jews who defected from the Torah ruined everythiing. Now our suffering will just increase every day until Hashem removes the zionist state by His own hand. Stay comfy, we are in for triboulous times. But im here for you Anon, as long as my heart is beating, I will listen to your feels and do my best to red pill you.
>>
>>29508282
Was just thinking you sure fucking sound like a Chasid. Litvak here, you're full of shit. If you don't like it, ask your Rebbe to cast a magic spell on me.

Your yeshivot are a joke, Chaimy
>>
The rebbe: moshiach or just a nice guy?

I'm betting on moshiach that's why I say yechi after shacris mincha and maariv
>>
>>29509227
Derech etetz kadma l'torah, fuckface. Shouldn't you be at the mussar shmooz right now?
>>
>>29509628
>Derech etetz kadma l'torah
That's a meme
>>
>>29509469
Heretic. identifyinfchabad.org

>>29509227
butthurt "religious" Zionist detected

>>29509628
That just means you need to have basic manners if you want to be a great Torah scholar. Modern people like to use that quote that is *nowhere* in any of the classic sources (though its true regardless) to support their heresy of "just be a good person." But yeah that anon is just ann asshole who is filled with sinat chinam for those who speak emes.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had to get off work and go to the mikvah. I'm home now.
>>
>>29510472
identifyingchabad.org
>>
>>29510472
You don't go to the mikvah on the morning?
>>
>>29510929
Naw, I'm not on that level.

Shulchan Aruch says the only time its a chiuv ("requirement") for a man to go to mikvah is before R''H and Y''K
>>
>>29507802
So I got home, and these aren't even the right sciruptres. Next time citate your shit better so I can actually address your long-debunked conspiracy theories. Also when you build yourself up by tearing others down that is the classic indication of insecurity and jealousy....so in other words typical normie shit posting :^)
>>
>>29511449
Are you 100% retarded?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.