[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know why normies just circle each other about shallow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: 1439641815072.jpg (368 KB, 1277x1920) Image search: [Google]
1439641815072.jpg
368 KB, 1277x1920
Does anyone know why normies just circle each other about shallow conversations about food and stuff they've done but never really talk about anything else?
>>
>>29506008
Does anyone know why redditbois come to r9k and try to make it a who is the biggest loser competition when its supposed to be about original greentext?
>>
>>29506008
I know why but it's too horrible to share
>>
What else is there to talk about?
>>
>>29506008
r9k does the same thing. Same topics everyday about oneitises, cucks, chads, height, neet lifestyle, and traps.
>>
>>29506107
Even on something like /his/ you get similar topics: Rome, Nazi-Germany, why didn't Africa develop, communism and a few running jokes.
>>
File: 11111122.jpg (25 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
11111122.jpg
25 KB, 259x194
>>29506008
Because it's how they bond with peers and form social relationships that give you an advantage in life vs a neckbeard who sits at home jerking to his waifu.

Also, I need sauce for OPs pic.
>>
File: modernsocrates.jpg (17 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
modernsocrates.jpg
17 KB, 293x300
Small minds talk about people
Average minds talk about events
Great minds talk about ideas
>>
>>29506008
I've been suprised by some 'normies' though, but that were mostly old 'normies'.

My own problem is that I assume that some people are normies and are boring to talk to and so do not talk to them - while they might actually have interesting stuff to say.
>>
>Be my grandpa
>Fight WWII and come home to Britain
>Pakistanis are coming in
>One of them now owns the local cornershop
>"Time to learn Urdu, lol"
>Learns Urdu
>Speaks to the cornershop guy in Urdu
>Some time later, he's going to the store
>Says "Going down to the Paki"
>Das_racist.exe
>Family freaks out - "You can't say that, it's Pakistani! What about anon, he can't hear that!"
>They don't know any fucking Urdu
>Barely look the guy in the eye when they go in
>But grandpa's a racist
>Grandpa who tried and actually talked to the man in a foreign tongue and welcomed him as a part of a longstanding community

People don't appreciate open, earnest communication these days. That's how you get faux pas and awkwardness. And I think a new generation of immigrants are increasingly beholden to my family's views rather than my grandpa's. Why let white people try and fail when you can just have them act servile and apologetic all the time? Too easy.
>>
>>29506008
You've said it. Because they're shallow. There's no substance to anything in their lives other than the things they can access with munys. Therefore that's all they can talk about.
>>
>>29506008
Jesus Christ, moar.
>>
>>29506247
>implying any of this happened

try harder, twat
>>
File: 1462659895786.png (682 KB, 1226x813) Image search: [Google]
1462659895786.png
682 KB, 1226x813
>>29506992
Why don't you, since you know my life; or maybe you have your own life to draw relevant stories from?
>>
>>29507033
Why don't you learn Urdu and fuck off to Pakistan, like your Grandpa should've?
>>
>>29506008
>shallow robots talking about shallow people

fucking kek
>>
>>29507060
Damn you're a shallow conversationalist. Want to try >>>/soc/?
>>
Because most conversation is supposed to be just that. Shallow shit that everyone (normies) can relate to, intended to pass the time. No one cares about your deep thoughts. No one wants to debate philosophy at the bus stop. People want to relate to each other, pass the time, and have a laugh.
>>
Kind of related but I can't understand how the fuck people can talk about music. With the exception of "Oh I'm looking forward to this bands next album" or "I really liked their last album", what is there to talk about?
>>
>>29506247
>muh annecdotal evidence

Tippity toppity kek.
>>
>>29507090
I quite into music, I listen to a lot of music as well as playing multiple instruments but I can't stand talking about it on any complex level, it always sounds autistic and cringey, I wont even mention music unless it seems appropriate
>>
>>29507079

People fucking suck if they're like that.
>>
>>29506008
>sitting with 4 women
>Talking about how normies dont have anything meaningful to talk about with female friend
>the other 3 women are literally talking about the times they did extascy, dropped acid
>Massive smirk at female friend
>she's embarassed of her friends

Theu talk about it because they dont have meaningful life experiences. Sure, they have had sex, done drugs, and other shit, but they havent felt for other people and havent felt passion about other things.
>>
File: 1465326244338.png (320 KB, 540x643) Image search: [Google]
1465326244338.png
320 KB, 540x643
Because a conversation about a good sandwich place is understandable and relatable and not utter nonsense like the pseudoscience bullshit you were rambling about for 10 minutes. Thats the problem with robots is you guys never even try to make friends and get along with other people, you always just try to sound smart and impressive but end up coming off as a pompous idiot.
>>
>>29507078
Damn, you're a lying twat. Want to try /b/?
>>
>>29507184
>"This sandwich place is AWESOME"
>"I LOVE their sandwiches"
Communicate like a child your entire life, it's OK I guess. Never try to improve your skills, just munch on your sandwich and make affirmative sex noises.
>>
>>29507184
> talk about good sandwich places
> you now know about good sandwich places
> no reason to talk about it again with them ever
> yet normies repeat the same shit
>>
File: 1452213774779.png (251 KB, 418x295) Image search: [Google]
1452213774779.png
251 KB, 418x295
>Bring up the inevitable European race war with my friends
>they don't take me seriously

The day of the rope can't come soon enough
>>
>>29506008

Robots think this because they've never been close enough to someone else to actually have one of these "real" and "deep" conversations.
>>
>>29507230
You have to start small and work your way around conversations. You cant just jump balls deep into 2deep4u conversations with people you dumbass. You're missing the entire point of relating to one another and establishing a connection with others. Then again this is /r9k/ and you guys are too autistic to understand anything I'm saying so whatever, go back to shouting pseudoscience at people and getting ignored
>>
>>29507298
what exactly is the subject matter of a #realdeep conversation anyway?
>>
>>29507298
>Start small
You're a pandering sycophant from the very start of the conversation? That's exactly why it's not worth it.
>>
File: dying pepes.jpg (45 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
dying pepes.jpg
45 KB, 483x504
>>29506234
what if you try to talk about all of them.
observe TRY
>>
File: before sleep.jpg (616 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
before sleep.jpg
616 KB, 1790x1559
>>29507184
i feel really bad when someone calls me dumb.
its like a third/half of my identity gets blown away.
>>
>>29506008
WHO IS THIS INCREDIBLY ORIGINAL SEMEN DEMONNNNNNNNN??!?!?!!!
>>
Sometimes they talk about their plans and what they are doing to set themselves up to hopefully succeed in their plans. Food talk is okay, but not everyday sort of thing. I enjoy making absurdities or silliness in everyday life as to why something happened in an ordinary event.
>>
>>29506008
Because their purpose when talking is not to exchange information, it's to spread good feelings and to hype everyone up.
>>
>>29507151
There's more of them than there are of us. The only things that matter anymore in life are social media and the opinions you can attach to it as an individual, but only if they align with the narrative of the most vocal portion of the population.
>>
I bet you're one of those faggots on facebook that reposts that stupid image

>I hate small talk
>lets talk about outer space
>religion
>sex
>your fears
>the lies you've told
>politics
>blah blah blah

It's always a fucking retard who hates smalltalk, the reality is, small talk is great. I don't want to talk to normie scum who think they know shit about politics, or really anything.
>>
Not everyone likes your hobbies
Political views can cause issues in workplaces and friend groups
Talking about ideals and events in the world with people on different wavelengths is quite boring

Food, capeshit and sports are just easy to talk about and it doesn't alienate anyone from the conversation.
>>
>>29509636
>I don't want to talk to normie scum who think they know shit about politics, or really anything.
don't bother, they are underage
>>
File: 1454985705985.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1454985705985.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>29506008
that pic looks like a skinny version of my best friend
>>
>>29509636
>having facebook
>going on /r9k/

you need to go
>>
>everyone's a literal retard, the only people who aren't are older men in their 40s and 50s
there's no one to talk to.
everyone under age 30 is a super self important jack ass narcissist.

i think this is why men like sports banter. it gives us something to autistically sperg over, but it's still socially acceptable.
>>
>>29506008
WHO IS THE SEMEN DEMON

OR AT LEAST WHAT NATIONALITY IS SHE?

I DO NOT USUALLY LIKE NON WHITES BUT I LIKE HER VERY MUCH AND WOULD LIKE TO IMPREGNATE AND MARRY A WOMEN LIKE HER.
>>
>>29510844
she looks filipino to me m80
>>
>>29510844
she's jungle asian, probably viet
>>
>>29510880
>>29510883
THANKYOU FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE

I WILL HUNT THESE ASIANS DOWN
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.