[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, Day 1. Going to go out and ask out 5 random girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: here we go.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
here we go.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
Alright guys, Day 1.
Going to go out and ask out 5 random girls on my campus.

Got any tips on how I should approach them?
Will come back with a description of how the conversation went, their response, and everything.

Don't worry everyone, OP. WILL. DELIVER
>>
File: Capture3-min (1).png (870 KB, 1380x1595) Image search: [Google]
Capture3-min (1).png
870 KB, 1380x1595
>>29505974
>Going to go out
>>
File: 56140506_p0.jpg (130 KB, 516x728) Image search: [Google]
56140506_p0.jpg
130 KB, 516x728
>>29505974
I'm sure you're hoping for some sort of success.

This will be a total failure, maybe ONE of those girls MIGHT agree to a date but you know NOTHING about her and she's probably not your type at all.
>>
>>29506220
I only need to know where the vag is ;)
>>
>>29505974
It's going to hurt but realise literally nothing happens when you get rejected. It's just words.
>>
>>29505974
>walk up to girl
>excuse me, ms.?
>start busting out some hot dance moves
>beatboxing
>hand her a card with your name and number
>360 and moonwalk away
>>
Whatever you do don't just walk up to here and ask her on a date. Talk to her atleast for a little bit before asking her out, and try to atleast feign some reason for why you approach her in the first place.
>>
>>29505974
If convo goes bad, pull out dick and go full helicopter mode always works
>>
>>29506796
/thread

originalio famalam
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.