[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only reason I come on here is in the hopes I can find a bbc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lPSTc69.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
lPSTc69.webm
1 MB, 720x404
The only reason I come on here is in the hopes I can find a bbc cuck thread or a chad fucking stacy thread so I can jerk off to feeling inadequate. Literally every time I fuck my gf I imagine how many other guys she has enjoyed sex with way more before me and I immediately cum. Is this normal?
>>
>>29505932
I think so.
If she still somehow manages to enjoy sex with you somewhat, the situation ain't so bad though.
>>
>>29505987
She claims she enjoys it but I have an average sized penis and her vagina feels like it has so much room in it. Like Fingering I can so easily slip 2 fingers in with no resistance.
>>
>>29506053
If all she enjoys is a good pounding then there's not much to do about it. Maybe there's some domination stuff you could do to make up for it... Can't really expect them to talk about it it seems. It'll turn them off.

I'm pretty worried about not measuring up too desu. :/ And yeah, I do imagine them with Chads and blacks and getting really satisfied. Cuck mentality got to me I guess.
>>
>>29506134
Yeah cuck mentality got me too. I think about it literally every 15 minutes at least and every time i see an interracial couple.
>>
>>29506156
I don't really care about the race part though.

Just that it's all a lie that women care more about intimacy and trust and closeness and whatever. They like it (and I do too), but it's not enough. You really got to perform and they have got the shit fucked out of them in the past and they loved it more than anything else. Seems like long term relationships always degenerate into them not even being interested in having sex with you at all.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.