[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
booty head got mommy gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: jebt.png (293 KB, 376x429) Image search: [Google]
jebt.png
293 KB, 376x429
>his name is kentry
>because he tries at everything he does

>he is literally 5'3
>now has a 5'10 gf

He has to be lying, a 5'10 girl would never date an autistic black manlet, right? Right? WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>29505906
It's just an schizophrenic episode. He has lied about having a date a few months ago, he deleted his channel right after.
>>
he should be an inspiration to you faggots

height means
LITERALLY
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y
nothing
>>
>>29505924

it has to be some sort of mental breakdown. the shitposters are getting to him and he's making up imaginary girlfriends to make it seem like they're wrong about him.

There's no way he got a girlfriend, let alone someone so much taller than him. He's too mentally unstable.
>>
>>29506026
Height literally means everything. Even if Kent isn't lying, an exception doesn't equate the rule.

Also, Kent is 5'2 not 5'3
>>
>>29506041
Not even kiwifarms is trusting his words anymore
>>
File: ManletKENT.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ManletKENT.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
>>29506068
What makes you think he's 5'2? Looks 5'8 to me.
>>
>>29506096

#squadgoals
>>
There are BILLIONS of females out there, at least one is going to find small guys cute for at least a short(*wink wink*) amount of time.
>>
>>29506096
he legit looks like a child compared to all the rest
>>
>>29506108
>There are BILLIONS of females out there

Most of which are black, Asian or Arab and from third world countries to booth.

There is only around 30 million fertile white women in the USA.
>>
>>29506145
>There is only around 30 million fertile white women in the USA.

And then you narrow it down to ones that are attractive, not fat, 18 - 25, have no kids, aren't huge sluts and you have less than 3 million in the entire country.
>>
>>29506096

he definitely ain't 5'8 in that pic. The guy in the yellow shorts looks 5'9 or 5'10
>>
File: spong2.jpg (315 KB, 889x579) Image search: [Google]
spong2.jpg
315 KB, 889x579
>>29506068
why is everyone here so self deprecating? nobody here wants to be happy, you all enjoy being sad so you can shitpost on a Vietnamese throat singing chatroom

height is a meme, south of the border damn near everyone is below 5'7. there wouldnt be short people if short people werent having sex
>>
>>29505906

>tfw 5'3 and white
>tfw had pussy on tap since i was about 12 or 13
>28 now

Feels good man.
>>
>>29506244
>height is a meme, south of the border damn near everyone is below 5'7. there wouldnt be short people if short people werent having sex

Because they don't have a choice or aren't feminazi yet. In places where they have a choice, like in USA. It's only 6'4" Chad all day everyday.
>>
>>29506244

>why would women prefer taller man?

you're fucking delusional and retarded, you must be 6'3" or something, anyone shorter than 6'2 has a much harder time with woman and will have sex much later in life, if at all. that's why the average height in US continues to increase dramatically.
>>
>>29506244
I can't be happy when society treats me like a sub-human piece of shit for being short. Fuck off, you're delusional and don't know what you're talking about.

It doesn't matter, even if Kent got a gf, he'll inevitable fuck it up.

>>29506192
That guy in the yellow shorts can't be taller than 5'8
>>
>kent can get a gf
>you can't
jesus this is insulting
>>
File: 1427073875090.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1427073875090.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>29506096
>that retarded wigger 2nd to left
>bad posture
>backward baseball cap
>faux gang signs
>>
>his name is kentry
>because he tries at everything he does

has he tried killing himself yet?
>>
>>29506278
this post makes me wanna go out and kill a female
>>
>>29506482
>has he tried killing himself yet?

He actually did.
>>
>>29506331
5'3, getting pussy is easy and youre just a sperg

>>29506435
cant guarantee kent will keep his GF, but women couldnt care less about my height. Every girlfriend ive had was taller than me.

just because in high school people made fun of you for being short doesnt mean the whole world is like that
>>
>>29506760
You obviously don't live in the United States
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.