[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people go off the deep end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What do you think sends people off the deep end? For example, the non-Islamic mass shooters in recent history. Mercer, Rogers etc.

How do people go off the deep end like that? I honestly think society is pretty fucked

There is no support for people like that. There is no government funded class to show men how to attract women.

There is no support structure. So basically, you just go crazy in silence. I feel that way sometimes. I try to understand them but can't form them for unexplainable reasons.

I have spent hours writing theories and notes. I came to conclusion that human free will is too free and you can't account for it. Such a volatile thing. How can you fight something you can't predict? Truly sickening.

Do you understand /r9k/? How are monsters formed?
>>
they are simply raised on incorrect things. they all believed that if they did X they will get Y. when this doesn't happen they lash out.
>>
>>29505657
I understand but how is that not sound? For example, 1+1 will always be 2.

I think another problem is understanding. Like if a woman rejects you, you probably will never be able to pursue her again. I come from a background of trying over and over again. I would spend hours trying to beat video games this way abd would eventually succeed. In real life though... It's full of many "one tries". Fuck up and never get to try again. Drives me nuts.
>>
>>29505608
>>29505755
OP I can't pin exactly what it is but the way you type really fucking annoys me. Is English not your native language?
>>
>>29505608
Modern society is pretty fucked. It's not about family or dating anymore, it's only about sex and games. In USA, Stacies only let Chad play the game, so the guys who can't play go insane.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.