[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
Dear women,

How does it feel knowing your whole existence, from the day you were born until the day you die, is sexual objectification?

How does it feel knowing that even if you manage to buy that new fancy car, everyone will look at you as if your husband bought it for you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone that you think likes you, only likes you so they can get inside you. Nobody legitimately cares about you; they care about your looks.

How does it feel knowing if you become a billionaire, you will only be a poster child for the female gender. Nobody considers a male billionaires gender, however as a female, you would only be looked at as "that one girl female billionaire."

How does it feel knowing by the time you are 50 and your looks are perished, literally nobody will care about you? You will begin the rest of your lonely existence inside a house to occasionally make your kids dinner.

How does it feel?
>>
I want kids
My kids will care about me
I'll care about my husband
I'll try to not look that ugly when I am old
I will cook and read and write
People like cute old grandmas

Looks are both an advantage and a pain. When you get your expensive car, people assume your husband got it and then you tell the it's all yours, they admire you
>>
>molested at 4
>spent whole life disgusted at pretty much everyone
>trusts no one barely cares about who is there already
actually I'm ok with life. will probably keep wearing this mask of being normal until the day I for. people are already beginning to suspect something is wrong with me but I'm finally learning not to care.
>>
>>29505894
No they don't they dont believe you. And either way, you pull up somewhere and automatically everyone assumes it's your husbands. You cant convince them all.
>>
>>29505894
How does it feel to bleed once a month and not die
>>
>>29506034
It's pretty relieving
Like having a shit
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.