[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I almost made it to my first life achievement. On the selection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image_3.jpg (241 KB, 757x1055) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
241 KB, 757x1055
I almost made it to my first life achievement.
On the selection I lost against a third world girl.

>we need more women in science
>some scholarship are for women only
>let's recruit third world students for muh diversity
>students from third world that made it to study abroad all come from rich family.

>tfw I didn't eat fresh vegetables and worked part time so that I can pay "nice" clothes for the interview.

No matter how hard you try, the low life fate is hereditary.
At least I almost tasted sweetness.
>>
File: T1rwcnrxo1_400.gif (2 MB, 280x313) Image search: [Google]
T1rwcnrxo1_400.gif
2 MB, 280x313
Cheer me up plz
>>
>>29505494
Cmon anon you're a white male, you shouldn't be doing poorly enough to have to compete with the affirmative action selections in the first place.

You knew what was expected of you but you couldn't achieve it, recuperate and do better in the future you faggot. Now you've learned that the standards are higher for people like you, it's a good lesson. The true test of your character will be how you bounce back from this.
>>
>>29505558
I'm not even white. I'm a white bastard so to say.
And my father had the wonderful idea to bury himself in debt so he can brag among his other lowlife "friends". Then the fucker ran away.
I am trying to get some top tier education but I can't finish my doctoral course without begging for money, where I was denied.

Fucking Oedipus pottery.
>>
>>29505628
You're white, you need to act your race and be smarter in school.

What are you studying? Can't you just take out a loan?

Debt is bad but not if it's an investment in yourself that you could pay off with a conservatively projected salary
>>
>>29505558
>>29505667
>you shouldn't be doing poorly enough to have to compete with the affirmative action selections in the first place.
>you need to act your race and be smarter in school.

it's funny that you actually believe this is a suitable answer to OP's dilemma
>>
>>29505667
I'm in electrical engineering.
Yeah, I could take a loan but I estimate it will take 5 to 7 years to pay back.

Also the Brit just started an economic crisis and I guess it would be smarter to just find a job, any job, until next opportunity
>>
>>29505693
I already gave him the answer- bounce back and don't do so poorly next time.

And then I said- Take out a loan and plan on living frugally for the first few career years to pay it back

I'm trying to encourage the guy, no white guy should be at the bottom of the pile competing with the affirmative action people. That's what pushes me to do my best, but then I'm kind of chaddy by r9k standards so

I'm aware how faggy self-identifying as chad is by the way. Doing it anyway to try to relate
>>
>>29505745
Thank mate. I'll take a nap to clear my head.
>>
>>29505736
Trust your judgement, sounds like you know what's best for you anon.
>>
>>29505767
Thanks anon. I'll have some more though but you're right, I should focus on the long run.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.