[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not smoking a blunt while sipping coffee in bed watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: nisekoi-episode-17-11.jpg (74 KB, 1044x585) Image search: [Google]
nisekoi-episode-17-11.jpg
74 KB, 1044x585
>not smoking a blunt while sipping coffee in bed watching comfy anime

It's like you hate to be comfy, /r9k/, what happened?
>>
>>29505409
I like to buy weed from people I know and ever since I've moved I can't find any. otherwise I'd be on that same boat, brother
>>
>>29505409
Swap coffee with alcohol & that's me..
>>
>>29505409
>smoking weed
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>29505409
The Bathhouse scene was fucking golden.
>>
>>29505487
What's normie bout that?
>>
>>29505409
>weed
>coffee
>nisekshit

get outta here normieshit
>>
File: 1463214583723.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1463214583723.png
189 KB, 450x472
>smoking inside your room/house
absolutely disgusting. Just go outside or go sit on a balcony
>>
>>29505525
so if you're not on class A's what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>sipping coffee
>watching comfy anime
Of course
>smoking a blunt
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>29505409
>wake up
>muster myself out of bed, quickly make a strong cup of instant coffee
>grab my DUDE. and go right back into bed
>browse 4chan in bed while sipping coffee and smoking a bowl.
>finally the anal tingle from the coffee appears letting me know to start my day
>get out of bed for real this time and shit with the force of a thousand sons
>carry on my day as usual

I've been enjoying my mornings recently.
>>
>>29505637
there's no way normies would watch anime while smoking a blunt. They'd just go into a party, smoke one and then drinks gallons of beer

Meanwhile, atleast in my country, there are thousands of robots who have completely given up on life and spend it by watching anime and getting high all the time

inb4
>y-you've got to be a normie to get drugs!
what is deep web? Never even have to see anybody
>>
>>29505567
I'm the only one in my apartment. I don't even smell the weed anymore I'm so used to it.
>>
>>29505729
>disgusting smell of smoke floating around the room
I wouldn't like to judge you but I have to
>>
>>29505754
because you're a non-smoker..

smokers don't smell it so they don't care, which is why they do it, me included
>>
weed is not a normie drug at all, it makes you want to stay inside and play video games or watch movies. It makes you even worse socializing when you're stoned. Alcohol is the real normie drug.
>>
Anime + weed is my favorite degenerate past time. I feel so immersed into the Japanese cartoons, it's like I'm watching it for the first time again.
>>
>>29505409
I would prefer a small single skin joint, with about .25 of weed in there. Why would I want to waste money with a blunt?
>>
If you have the social skills to find yourself a weed dealer you are a normie. Robots don't do any sort of drug, get out.
>>
>>29505409
Weed always makes me really tired, and coffee often doesn't help.

Any tips to stay awake while high?

The stuff I have right now is indica, so that probably plays a role.
>>
>>29505409
Smoking fucked up my lungs, took me months to stop coughing up brown tar and waking up coughing.

Coffee gives me diarrhea.
>>
File: giphy (43).gif (485 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy (43).gif
485 KB, 500x281
>>29505409
>weed
>coffe
>wut

Na man, weed makes me even lazier than I already am. But acid is nother fucking train.

>no breakfast
>no dinner from yesterday.
>7:35 am
>okletdothis.exe
>double down cuze i like the intensity
>pleasekeepsyourhainsinsidethemovingvehicleatalltimes.gif
>take a shower
>come out, dry of
>as I'm changing into cleaner clother
>it starts

and then I just trip out for the rest of the day, lighting incense, playing music from speakers, looking out from the balcony, up 11 floors
>sun feels good
>breeze even better

what are you still doing with weed bro? Step up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.