[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is into cutting here? I plan on making the annual festival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1374627484443.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1374627484443.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
who else is into cutting here?
I plan on making the annual festival of blood today. I like to release myself with lots of shallow cuts making patterns on my body. I guess I will write Pain on overside of my forearm, and Hope on the underside. Could be a nice reminder to keep shit together for the rest of the year.
>>
>>29505281
I have about 200 cut marks on my body. I used to do it as emotional pain relief but now I do it mainly as an element of ritual work. I burn blood-soaked incense to strengthen spells.
>>
>>29505413
any good spells?
I dont believe in magic but maybe its worth trying
>>
>>29505281
Get a real hobby you cucks
>>
File: DevilRidesOutCircle.jpg (152 KB, 620x456) Image search: [Google]
DevilRidesOutCircle.jpg
152 KB, 620x456
> I will write Pain on overside of my forearm, and Hope on the underside.

You're gonna regret that. Not making fun of you just giving you real advice from someone who used to cut. Don't cut at all. If you must injure yourself do something that won't leave marks forever.

>>29505413
Fuck off back to tumblr you pretentious cunt. Occultism is just another form of emotional pain relief, or escapism. I know because when I used to cut I was heavy into occult practices. I used to go around spilling that drivel about the Aeon of Horus and the Astral Light, Lucifer and blah blah blah. You'll grow out of it or you'll go insane, or become possessed by demons if you haven't already.
>>
>love knifeplay and bloodplay
>have cut up a lot of people, never myself though
>notice that one of my coworker's arms is covered in scars from cutting
>instantly turned off
I don't understand
>>
File: ;).gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
;).gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>29505433
>any good spells?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.