[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OHAYOU /R9K/!!! THE STEAM SALE HAS BEGUN AND I'VE COME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 1351398639415.png (94 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
1351398639415.png
94 KB, 420x314
OHAYOU /R9K/!!!

THE STEAM SALE HAS BEGUN AND I'VE COME TO WISH YOU ALL A GOOD DAY AND SHILL GAMES TO BUY!

I'VE BEEN PLAYING 4X GAMES RECENTLY AND ENDLESS LEGEND HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SO FAR! IT HAS A REALLY IN DEPTH COMBAT AND CITY GROWTH SYSTEM. AMPLITUDE MADE ALOT OF IMPROVEMENTS AFTER THEIR ENDLESS SPACE GAME! WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING/DOING/EATING?
>>
>>29505242
i just play my xbox, senpai
i don't have a steam account
>>
File: happy face.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
happy face.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29505242
Ohayou anon! I'm going to be playing some TF2 today. I've been playing that bar tending game you recommended the other day, and it's very comfy! I hope you have a great day!
>>
Waiting for a bloodclot to kill me. I have no drugs. ;_;
>>
File: image_2.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>29505242
Ohayou anon-kun! I saw your thread the other day and bought VA11 HALL-A after you mentoned it! I'm going to start playing it after work today so I'm looking forward to that! Have a great day!
>>
>>29505788
>>29505965
I hope you guys enjoy the game! IT'S TIME TO MIX DRINKS AND CHANGE LIVES.
>>
>>29505242
>NDLESS LEGEND HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SO FAR
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME!!!
ROVING CLANS A BEST!!!

I'VE MOSTLY BEEN PLAYING DESERTS OF KHARAK AND BATTLEFLEET GOTHIC: ARMADA!!!
>>
>>29506092
I also played space a lot, though the factions weren't as diverse as legend. I like the broken lords and shifters.
>>
>>29506116
>I also played space a lot
Me too! I think the factions in both of them are really unique, which is nice to see in a genre and medium that are both filled with cliches.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.