[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did a girl who should be happy enough with her riches feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why did a girl who should be happy enough with her riches feel the need to get a tiddie job?
>>
Women always wanna go up. Even when they are at the very top they still wanna go higher. They are never happy with what they have, she will cuck him with a more handsome, more powerful guy and then kiss him with the cum on her lips.
>>
Taylor is a slut and a shit waifu

those comedians who make fun of her were right
>>
TayTay looking smug and happy.
>>
>>29505239
Didn't know that happened, kinda disappointed.
>>
tbf it's gotta be partly for her job too
>>
Tay Tay looking like the girl from There's something about Mary.
>>
>>29505239
She shouldve gotten her pancake ass fixed instead
>>
>>29505239
I don't like tiddie jobs but to be honest being preoccupied with celebrities is really nah too.

Not that my curiousity never gets the better of me. But otherwise, I don't wanna know about all that silly and stupid shit famous people do.
>>
she'd be a literal 10/10 with big tits and a phat ass

would literally be unstoppable
>>
Jowls creeping over those famous cheekbones, kek

She'll look like Dolly Parton now in 15 years, mark words.
>>
>>29505633
>>29505785
she is a 10/10

body means nothing

her face is a legit 12/10

face = everything
>>
>>29505793
Fuck off back to your trap threads, or subtract points for jowl creep.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.