[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHA The young people who voted stay are just gullible, yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (124 KB, 586x375) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
124 KB, 586x375
HAHAHAHA The young people who voted stay are just gullible, yet they think they're so "SMART" and "INTELLIGENT" because they have university degrees or are in university now. No, you are just brainwashed fucks that still have your mothers breast milk on your breath.
>>
And pray tell, how old are you OP?
>>
>you are just brainwashed fucks that still have your mothers breast milk on your breath.

Not an argument.
>>
>>29505162
this shit is frightening
boomers or w/e the fuck is the chav equivalent get a lot of hate around here bud damn if they care about their country.
>>
>>29505189

>you are just senile old fucks that have no regard for the future after your death

not an argument
>>
>>29505162
>grr let's disenfranchise those geriatric fucks
>>
>>29505195
Well chav are forced to live with the sand niggers so it's no surprise that they want them to GTFO.
>>
>young liberal professor posts this on Facebook along with graph of education achievement of voters
>clearly explain with sources why the charts are almost the same and the use of these statistics contradicts his own ideology, and why it's irrelevant to the larger issue
>he just likes my post

I should have just argued with someone here. At least I would have made someone mad and got a real response.
>>
>>29505257
Brexit means more, not less sandniggers.
>>
>>29505162
>1652 people
Millions of people voted
>>
>>29505162
Let's just consider that Britain doesn't get fucked by this decision
That's the only circumstance where your argument makes sense
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (146 KB, 980x840) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
146 KB, 980x840
I voted stay and would consider myself above average, but there were smart and retarded people voting either way.
>>
>>29505549

This. The Brexit result wasn't a question of which voterbase was more "intelligent" or "informed." Both sides had pros and cons, and it ended up that more people wanted to Leave than Remain. That's it. Now is the time for people to unite, because like it or not, the UK is leaving the EU and UK citizens need to work together
>>
>>29505613
The arguments of the "leave" campaign don't really hold water though.
>>
File: 0119 - iUVdiOr.png (10 KB, 586x506) Image search: [Google]
0119 - iUVdiOr.png
10 KB, 586x506
You've got the right idea, and a (you) from me.
>>
>>29505549
intelligence =/= wisdom
>>
>>29505639

The fact that you don't personally like their arguments doesn't mean that they are invalid.
>>
File: 0393 - UcRTItM.png (73 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
0393 - UcRTItM.png
73 KB, 383x384
>>29505613
You've got the right idea, and a (you) from me which you didn't originally recieve.
>>
>>29505394
lol sure cuck
>>
>>29505653
Yeah your right m8, it was to do with weighing up which side you thought was best instead of academic skills or anything which aren't really related.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.