[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long it takes me to death by hanging? And how long I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4353454554.jpg (158 KB, 1240x640) Image search: [Google]
4353454554.jpg
158 KB, 1240x640
How long it takes me to death by hanging?

And how long I will stay unconscious?

I intend to asphyxiation. Sorry for my english.
>>
>>29505010
5-7 hours if your neck doesn't snap

If your neck snaps than about 5 minutes
>>
>>29505047
By "snap" your mean broken? or tight?

Shet, I don't think I can break that.
>>
>>29505010
watch a video then decide if you want to go through with that

might want to take a shit ton of pills before doing so
>>
>>29505047
Uh, if the blood is cut off less than one minute. Have you never been chocked out? Or not know what a noose is for?
>>
>>29505010
>2016
>Not drop hanging

ISHYGDDT

No for real I seriously hope you don't do that. Internal decapitation will be a much smother ride than asphyxiation.
>>
>>29505366
Pretty sure you're supposed to focus on cutting off the blood like >>29505363 said. I feel like I've heard there are methods of doing it to cut that off without real full on asphyxiation.
>>
>>29505010

As far as I heard, the best method is to hang yourself from a tree or something high.
Put the noose on you, jump down the tree and It should break your neck and you'll die instantly.
>>
asphyxiation is extremely painful if you do not do it correctly
>>
Most peopke successfully hang themselves with there body still touching the ground. You can tie it to a door knob or closet bar get on your knees and lean into it. Your head is heavy enough to cut of the bloodflow and you be unconcious in under 10 seconds
>>
>>29505363
Choked out* and mean you lose consciousness in less than one minute. And you die pretty quick too. I figure, though it's quicker in reality, after 10 minutes your heart stops, and after 15 of that they won't bring you back no matter what. But 15 secs is all you are awake for if the jugulars are cut off.
>>
>>29505503
>>29505363
OP here.

So... I do not plan to throw me of a platform or anything, or jump from a chair as is common. Simply drop the weight on the neck.

Can I do that of "cut blood"? I guess you mean the blood that passes through the neck to the brain.
>>
>>29505010
If you break your neck by drop hanging, no pain, instant death, you won't even know what happened
If not, less than a minute
>>
Starting and posting advice in suicide threads should be a bannable offense. Shame on all of you for trying to facilitate this person's suicidal ideations
>>
>>29505692
Fuck you mamaguevazo.
>>
>>29505010
2 minutes at max to achieve unconsciousness(everything black outs, you don't feel anything after this) and another 15 minutes to achieve brain death.

You should faint in a matter of seconds, unless your neck is too tense or too muscular. Being a little drunk can help with the neck part.
>>
>>29505692
>4chan should be Reddit jus like rest of gayweb :D
Kill yourself. This is not a joke.
>>
Why hang yourself when you could shoot yourself, jump in front of a train, jump off a bridge/building?

Stop being a faggot.
>>
File: 03d2c_pxzumwm.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1271) Image search: [Google]
03d2c_pxzumwm.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1271
>>29505010

Just watch and read this m8, it's not too bad a method actually.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1376366963&comments=1

>>29505692
Oh please fuck off, if they're determined they'll do it either way. The right to ones own life stands above all.
>>
File: 18006.jpg (95 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
18006.jpg
95 KB, 400x320
>>29505641
With normal hanging, there is no way to break the neck.

You should simply focus in making sure the rope is applying pressure to the carotid arteries on either side. That's why it's recommended to put the knot behind the left ear, this way most of the pressure goes to the carotid and unconsciousness can be achieved pretty quickly.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.