[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm out in nature, what am I supposed to do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm out in nature, what am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>29504888
realize that your ancestors worked to make it superfluous to their lives for a reason
>>
File: Cute!.png (225 KB, 392x489) Image search: [Google]
Cute!.png
225 KB, 392x489
>>29504888

Just be yourself!

c:
>>
>OP doesn't like chilling outside with a few beers

Fun police over here
>>
Strip naked and run off into the woods until no sign of civilization can be seen. Live out the rest of your days in that wilderness.
>>
Install Gentoo from source
>>
>>29504888
Gather some food, make a small fire and a shelter (unless you brought a tent) and enjoy the calming feelings.

Something so soothing about your priorities being narrowed down to fire water food and shelter.

Also if you're able to post on r9k you're not in nature anon, but good job for a first try. get comfy and maybe push yourself more next time.
>>
Spark a joint and stare into the void.
>>
>>29504920

>with a few beers

I fucking hate redneck Americans.
I bet you're fat too.
>>
>>29505080
It's not like you need to litter. You can carry the cans back. I've been getting fucked up in the woods since I was 13, and I've never intentionally littered anything.

If you're problem is the alcohol alone, you're just a twat.
>>
>>29505107

doesn't change the fact that you're a fat redneck American. i bet you also have a minimum wage job or work in automotive
>>
>>29505080

Actually thin and kinda fit. I'm sorry you hate enjoying anything so much anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29505067
Where am I supposed to get food?
>>
>>29505148
No, I'm NEET, nice try though. And I'm very much not a redneck.
>>
>>29505158
You didn't bring an edible plants guide for your region? Did you pack any food in?

Tell me what region you're in and I'll try to link you to something helpful, otherwise prepare better next time.

Did you bring in a tent? how long do you plan on staying out here?
>>
>>29505238
He's giving us a play by play on 4chan. He clearly isn't actually very far out, and I'm sure he'll be heading back shortly. You don't really need to prepare extensively for that kind of shit.
>>
>>29505238
Virginia. I live in the middle of nowhere around a bunch of farmland. I literally just walked out of my house and tresspassed like 5 fields over.
Only thing I have is my phone and no idea when I'm going back.
>>
>>29505279
True. I need to work on my critical thinking skills, gotta get back out innawoods to decivilize and despecialize my mind
>>29505292
Well shit man. Do whatever you want, there's probably no one watching you. What would you do if you had all that space and no judgement or observation from anyone else to worry about?

DESU the landscape looks gorgeous, I think I'd find a shady tree and gaze at it til I fell asleep. Nap for a couple hours.
>>
>>29505158
You can make tea with those pine needles, very delicious.
>>
>>29505080
>only rednecks drink beer
wtf do you call it, ale or porter? it's the same shit
>>
>>29504888
you're in the greenspace next to some powerlines anon, you aren't far enough out.
>>
Fishing,hunting,camping,target shooting,napping, listening to creepy pasta, listening to YouTube/podcasts/music.
Whatever hobby you enjoy find a way to do it in nature in the warming sun. Play guitar, bring d:/gameboy, ect. Sunlight releases endorphins in your brain and helps depression, it's why our bodies feel good when we are in the sun. Just don't stay out too long without shade.

Inb4 eurocucks get mad at mention of guns
>>
Somewhat related: OP, go on /out/. There they rave about a YouTuber named Alfie Aesthetics. Rumor mill says he's a /fit/izen. Anyway, he makes outdoor survival videos. Eg plant identification, fires, tents...I recommend him. Pretty interesting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.