[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women do not want to be loved, they want to be treated like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 775x153) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 775x153
Women do not want to be loved, they want to be treated like a side bitch with the perspective & reputation of being Chad's "main" .
Everything that deems to be a Chad-like personality are traits that only show when someone doesn't love her.

> He's not clingy.
Women don't want men who actually WANT to be around them.

> He's confident.
Women don't want men who care about their feelings and opinions.

> He's independent and not insecure.
Women don't want men who want relationships.

Everything that's deemed Alpha, are the exact traits men apply to women that they don't love.
The most long-lasting relationship would be one where the man doesn't love the woman, but he doesn't care enough to dump her.
If you don't believe me, then leave your house and observe.
>>
>>29504786
Why the fuck do you care about 3DPD so fucking much?
>>
>>29504786
It's ok, just wait till their 30s and the wyverns will be all over you
>>
>>29504786
You can want someone around and not be clingy.

Confidence is about how you view yourself, not how you treat others.

Independent and secure means works and isn't a failure.

You got all 3 wrong
>>
>>29504820
I have girlfriend of 5 years, what about you loser
>>
>>29504786
This is a bullseye analysis. This is redpill AF desu famalamadingdong.

I drive for Uber. Yesterday I had 2 sluts in my car who I threw some game at starting when they didn't know the meaning of a word that was really important in their own field and I corrected them. After that, they asked me if I was "amazed" by their legs and I told them that "amazed" is too strong a word, one told me she had a bf and I said that didn't matter, and I got her phone number.

You talk like you're above them in value and you aren't stimulated by them and don't need them, they love you.
>>
>>29504859
That isn't really a response to what I said. But yes, I've had tons of girlfriends.
>>
>>29504891
> tons of girlfriends

Because you think going on a date with a chick for a day or 2 counts as being a girlfriend?

Or getting a ONS gives you time to apply any of this?

Fucking a girl you meet at the bar, doesn't give her time to assess any of this, I'm guessin ghtat you haven't acquired any of these 3 things if you can't maintain a chick.
>>
>>29504859
>I have girlfriend of 5 years,
and in that time, who else has had her, you fucking cuck?
>>
>>29504944
I met her at 16.
>>
>>29504944
edit: to be more clear. I met her at 16, but asked her out within the first hour of seeing her.

If you haven't asked out girls during high school then you're too late pal
>>
>>29504786
>Women don't want men who actually WANT to be around them.
Mine is a social butterfly type, but before we lived together she voluntarily spent all of her time with me, and now that we do we spend most nights in domestic bliss.
>Women don't want men who care about their feelings and opinions.
That's not what confidence is. They just like it when you take charge, and dont like insecurities. Although I have insecurities (that I know are just that, and have no base in fact, I just haven't mentally adjusted to my new body since high school, where I was overweight, acne-ridden and had a jewfro), my girlfriend is uncomfortable with them because she says I shouldn't have them, and doesn't like to talk about them for long because I'm "simply wrong about them". She still does, though.
>Women don't want men who want relationships.
Some do. /r9k/ isn't entirely wrong about women, but they are wrong in saying that good ones don't exist.

I wish you all could experience what I do with my girl, I really do. I hate on you all very frequently, because contrarianism is cathartic, but honestly I really just wish you guys could catch a break. If time travel ever exists, travel back to a decade with better values and live out your days there. If not, stop being interested in stacy and try to find a girl who thinks logically (i.e. like a man.) I really fucking hope you glorious maggots make it, even though in the next thread I see you in, I am going to hatefully berate every aspect of your life.

not that you care. Which is good.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 357x200
>>29505029
>I really just wish you guys could catch a break

Me too, anon, me too.
>>
>people adopting negro twitter culture into their lives

I fucking hate this generation
>>
>>29505064
Please get the fuck out of this board and never come back.
You cancerous failed normalfags are not welcome here.
Fuck off back to /soc/ with the rest of the trash.

>>29505066
Who cares, you don't have to interact with them.
>>
>>29504786
>Women do not want to be loved, they want to be treated like a side bitch
only the mentally ill ones
the are women out there who do want a healthy relationship.
>>
>>29505064
I think that's why I'm still here even though I'm not a robot anymore. I remember being one. I want things to change for you.

I'm sorry for all my chadposting.

I'm on stims and can't shut the fuck up
>>
>>29505091
>Who cares, you don't have to interact with them.
this sort of thing permeates into the public psyche you fucking idiot. you'll feel the shittiness through media, memes and interactions
>>
>>29505023
>trusting her not to get her cunt dripping with nigger cum every time you turn around for a minute

I have bad news for you, cucky. you may not be exploring the world of pussy, but she's becoming, uh, how shall I say, "experienced."
>>
>>29505029
> wrong in saying that good ones don't exist
> stop being interested in stacy and try to find a girl who thinks logically (i.e. like a man.)

THIS is where you're stupid, I don't deal with probabilities and unlikely events.

That's not a good way to base your life around. I learned how to deal with practically all women, and guess what. The non-stacies still want what stacy wants, even if they're "good"

You lose nothing by becoming the ideal man and learning how to game women.
>>
>>29505175
Yeah many women do that, slut around but if ALL women did that, then society would be much more different than how it is now.

As long as your GF worships you, you're in the clear. Dump any woman who doesn't worship you man.
>>
Wow, a totally not autistic intricate theory detailing the mind of women written by a virgin basement dwelling manchild posting on a image board for cartoon frogs.

A must read!
>>
>>29505181
>You lose nothing by becoming the ideal man and learning how to game women.
Talking to people who want love rather than sex. Hundreds of robots aren't complaining about never having spoken to a girl just because stacy won't fuck 'em

If all you want is sex then yeah do that, no fault in it

And it is incredibly unlikely. That's true. It's a one in a million thing that you'll never find if you're looking for it. That's why people say "you always find it when you aren't searching for it". It's retarded to look for it and most of you weren't dealt the lucky hand it takes to get it. I hate that.

and I am not stupid desu
>>
>>29505265
That's why robots need to uncondition their self from wanting love.

Society used to be functional without needing love. Go look at many successful relationships, and people cringe if you ask them if they love their wife.

A lot of men just "put up" with their woman, but they lost interest.

I learned to not want love anymore, it's a mere fantasy to me, and I don't care if even .001% of the women out there are a unicorn, I will not revolve my life around such a disgusting probability.

Go look at how many men tell you that women come and go, and how it's normal for her to sleep around. They say this because they can't comprehend loving a woman for long periods of time.

Normal people don't know what you're talking about when you mention love, it doesn't exist.
If robots want to be happy then they need to stop fighting this.

The sad part is, there's actually a decent number of "good" women (loyal) on this planet, but they don't seem to want relationships until they're like 25+ years old, and you can't tell the difference between them and a slut. (even if she's a virgin)

I know robots won't believe me, but there's lots of virgin women or low partner count women, they just don't talk to anyone and don't want to date anyone cause fuck as I know.
>>
>>29505262
I don't know why this kind of post in on /r9k/. We really must be getting raided, I mean you even used an exclamation point?
This feels tumblr to me.
I don't think the OP is wrong in any sense, its just that posts like this are knee-jerk 'you just don't understands' that irks me.
State your evidence to the contrary, and why you are correct. "Every woman is different', what, like every man is different? We all know how men act and want men want, but when it comes to women in general suddenly its a mystery?
Its just women defending themselves and trying to prove they aren't shit. The truth is folks, is that most women these days believe they are disgusting horrible people and so when someone who responds honestly comes along thats usually enough as human beings and as women to be an admirable trait.

Anon loses nothing believing OP's view.
Anon suffers under yours which just complicates issues. If you might say 'well but yeah but women still aren't ALL like that' then tell me what they are all like then, because no one disagrees with what men are like.
>>
>>29505262
Spotted the triggered roastarino
>>
>>29505262
can you prove OP wrong?
>>
>>29505262

>roastie detected
>roastie commencing standard protocol
>shaming language deployed against robots
>...
>no effect on target
>>
You guys can over complicate anything.
>>
It really depends on the girl
>>
>>29505339
Love exists. Just don't go looking for it, that is stupid. The chances of finding genuine love are absurdly small, and most people who think they have it are lying or wrong.
>>
>>29504859
Hahaha gross. Dating someone that long is gay as fuck
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.