[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your childhood anon, how bad was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Troccas13dertod.jpg (667 KB, 1328x2524) Image search: [Google]
Troccas13dertod.jpg
667 KB, 1328x2524
Tell me about your childhood anon, how bad was it
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 472x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 472x780
>>29504725
I was poor for a long time. However my parents always gave me the best that they could. My robot hood seemed to have formed when I entered school. I was isolated with no friends. I still struggle talking to others today
>>
>>29504725
My parents were extremely busy, they had almost zero time for me. I wasn't allowed to bother them. We were pretty poor too. Had to move quite a few times. I never fit in in schools. Developed depression at a very early age.
>>
Does anyone barely remember their childhood? I played computer games a lot and some other stuff happened but it's all hazy. I feel like my life actually started at 21.
>>
>No dad
>Best step dad died when I were 18
>6 siblings
>all creative outlets were discarded by parents and teachers in favor of academics (They destroyed my art a lot)
>didn't go many places because poor with 6 siblings
>Neighborhood kids didn't like my siblings so I had to face problems standing up for them
>only had video games to keep me going.

school were also shit. friends wanted me to come hang out every fucking day. the girls gave mixed signals and were abusive. the teachers were dicks the food was pizza every fucking day for 3 years.

I couldn't get near the qt I liked because her brothers were super protective

I ended up neglecting all social and family activity for video games. My mom was a cunt and made me believe it were my responsibility to help take care of her other 6 failures.

I rarely got to be with my mom after age 7. Apparently I quit feeling after age 18 and I shut myself off.
>>
>>29504725
Perfectly good, that's the worst part
>>
>>29504725
- Mother was emotionally detached and vacant so I never learned to form secure bonds. Strongly suspect I was not breast fed.

- Father beat me when I was bad but also when I wasn't and he was just mad, so I learned to think of myself as a bad person who deserves to be hurt and also that punishment might come from anywhere at any time even those that you need and love so never trust anyone.

- Father also told me constantly that I was not loved, that I was useless, ugly, fat, worthless, stupid, lazy, weak, and gay.

- Grew up to have extreme difficulty with friendships and relationships, became known as the most likely to shoot up the school, eventually learned how to talk to women and became a sex addit, racking up 109 partners most of whom were ugly and 1 STD

- 10 years of alcoholism ruined my organs and I probably won't live past 50

- horrible social skills from abuse have made it impossible to get and keep a job with my degree, so I struggle to maintain finances and life is not enjoyable
>>
>>29504879
Mainly this. I don't remember (or even want to remember) most of my childhood without hard thinking. Sure there are facts like what schools I went to or who some of the people were from which one can guess most other facts, but actual memories about anything that happened? Nope.
>>
I want to do it over with another family.
>>
File: plane.jpg (82 KB, 1120x592) Image search: [Google]
plane.jpg
82 KB, 1120x592
>>29504725
ACtually wasn't too bad. Only thing that was really bad was when my mom and dad would get into screaming arguments, it left me somewhat emotionally scarred. I don't want to sound like a tumblr girl but I think it really did give me some sort of anxiety.
When ever two people are in the same room as me and they are yelling at eachother now, I get extremely anxious and emotional, I have to leave immediately.

Other than that I had a lot of Nintendo games like Zelda: Wind Waker, Pikmin, and a bunch more on GameCube.
I remember waking up much earlier on the weekends than everyone else, around 630 or 7 and just playing them in the living room while everyone else was asleep. Those were some of my favorites times in my life.

Other than that I didn't do much.
>>
>>29504725
I give it like a 4 or 5.

Some older kid made me touch dicks with him when I was really young so I hated homos and trannies ever since.

That was the first bad experience but for the most part my pre-pubescent childhood was pretty good. Everyone in my family got along well and I had friends and all that typical stuff.

Then when my older brother became a tween that's when he lost his fucking marbles. He would like cut up live insects and butterflies and shit in front of me to make me cry, a couple of years later when our dad was fired from his job and went to work in another city he would use to shit all over everyone since our mom was too weak to discipline him. He'd steal from our old sister and from me, bring girls home and bang them as loudly as possible, play his shitty nu-metal as loudly as possible, eat all the food in the house. I knew he smoked weed but didn't know that he was also into coke and other shit, at one point he kept screaming at our mom and calling her a cunt so I told him that he was the one being a cunt, he then said to shut up or he'd break my neck. I didn't talk to him for like 2 or 3 years.

So yeah the routine was that during the week my brother would be a shithead to my weak mom, mom could only be like "just you wait until your father gets home mister!", dad would get home on weekends and when my mom would tell him what happened he'd just be like JESUS CHRIST WOMAN I HAVE PROBLEMS OF MY OWN and then proceed to beat us, but not my brother who was gone on weekends because of that.

All that bullshit at home made it so that I had little confidence, was depressed and hated confrontation, so I was an easy target for bullies.

Anyways, after a while my dad stopped being a a retarded angry ape who tries to fix things and people by hitting them, but not before getting into a a pretty cool fistfight with my brother where my mom called the cops. He went to rehab. When I was like 15 or 16 I regained some confidence
>cont
>>
>>29506684
>Some older kid made me touch dicks with him
Like touching your dick to his dick or you touch his dick?
>>
>>29506684
When I was like 15 or 16 I regained some confidence and stood up to the kids who would pick on me, and by 18 I had gotten myself a girlfriend, although that depression and anxiety always hovered around me even at the best of times.
>>
>>29506710
>Like touching your dick to his dick

Yup, that one.

Which is like, extra gay I think .
>>
>>29506737
And he forced you? Like threaten you or something? Did he turn out to be gay later in life?
>>
>>29506750
>And he forced you? Like threaten you or something?

No not really even which is stupid, because I was like 5 years old or something. He was my older brother's friend and it was the bunch of us playing in our room and we were making up mini-games as we went along and then the kid was like "last one to jump on the bed has to hide in the closet with me!"

So, I lost that game and he brings me in the closet and closes the door with my brother laughing to himself sitting in the bed. He tells me to touch dicks and I was just like "oh well shit I lost that game fair and square I don't want to be a sore loser" so I pulled my tiny 5 year old dick and felt his tiny 8 year old bump against mine and NOPE'd out of there immediately.

I don't know if I immediately told my mom or let it linger for a while but she found out and told the kid "hey now don't go around molesting my kids that's not nice! I'm sorry but you're not welcome here anymore mister!", but she let my brother go to his place all the time.

Then a few years later my brother went to his place for a sleepover party & came back the next day with a thousand-yard stare and never hung out with him again. He didn't go into details, but yes he also found out that he kid is gay.
>>
>>29506902
>So, I lost that game
Me too.
>>
>>29504725
I saw behind the little curtain in the corner of Matter and glimpsed the 23rd color, the color of New.

It felt dark, for a while, but now it's bright. Bright
>>
As far as i can remember i was a happy go lucky kid whose biggest fan was my father, i might as well be Allen Jr with how much i was like him both in looks and personality. Well 2002 when i was 6 he died from a heart attack. Ever since then ive kinda shyed away from social interaction all the way through high school. My mom always took us places but i could tell it drained her a lot even tho she loved us. She had to work twice as much if not more to support my brother and i. Now i have social anxiety, stress, depression isnt as bad as it used to be but still. Never had an overly serious relationship either.
>>
>>29504725
I always felt abandoned. At some point I just died inside and stopped feeling anything except for occasional anger and frustration
>>
File: autistic pepe.gif (76 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
autistic pepe.gif
76 KB, 300x300
>>29506038
this is partly me, atleast we are not the other ones.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.