[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women keep defending Islam and voting to let in milions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
Why do women keep defending Islam and voting to let in milions of violent Muslim men in when it's the most anti-feminist, anti-liberal, anti-woman belief system there is? It doesn't make sense. Islam goes against everything they stand for.
>>
>feminism
>making sense
>>
Because they don't want to be mean racists.
>>
>be toxic asshole
>ops picture made me feel a pang of sorrow
>>
>acid attacks
>bad

literally all it does is take away the source of the cunt's power and meanness aka her looks

how is that bad again?
>>
Islam lets woman sit at home and get all their stuff taken care of. It sounds good to me. Who wants to work? Not us. And id wear a hijab too, its just like a hood. Who here likes wearing those?
>>
Women are stupid

original
>>
File: 1465605364897.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465605364897.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
>>29504680
>Why do women keep defending Islam and voting to let in milions of violent Muslim men in when it's the most anti-feminist, anti-liberal, anti-woman belief system there is? It doesn't make sense. Islam goes against everything they stand fo
>>
>>29504680
Women have it pretty good in Islamic countries, better than the men at least, who are punished if they do not fulfil their duties in looking after them like a fucking royalty.
Having to chaperone a female family member/wife around everywhere because she doesn't have to drive, or risk being flogged for not doing so- fuck that.
>>
>>29504795
Shut up Ahmed
oregon shooting
>>
>>29504680
leftist are naturaly dumb.
Also, literaly nothing wrong with patriarchy, you stupid homo.
>>
because most Muslim men are often good looking. look at the Boston bombr
>>
File: burnemep.jpg (50 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
burnemep.jpg
50 KB, 610x416
>>29504680
Because neoliberalism is defined by things that feel good, a very simple moralistic interpretation of a complex geopolitical issue makes the answer super simple and also wrong.

first off, they don't have any sexual or romantic attraction to the immigrants. Instead they respond to images on TV news of poor little kids starving, gunshots in the streets, and lots of sad little brown families. The TV news then says that the way to help these people is to let them stay in your country.

If they've already got a massive guilt complex like the Germans this happens really quickly, and suddenly you've got tons of german women desperate to help those poor little crying children and sad mommies and daddies, so they reactionarily open their borders to them.

Honestly I think their hearts are in the right place, it just sucks that they're so easily manipulated by media through emotions and sympathy.
>>
File: 1466643249402.jpg (112 KB, 435x592) Image search: [Google]
1466643249402.jpg
112 KB, 435x592
>>29504873
>Shut up Ahmed
d
>>
Because it's all a scam. There are ulterior motives to all that.
>>
>>29504680
I don't really know, but there's some prominent (though minority) voices within Islam that claim "true" Islam involves gender equality. Whether or not that's true, I wouldn't know enough to say. And the acid-throwing/honor killing stuff happens among Hindus in India too, so maybe it's a regional thing.
>>
>>29505199
Isn't the quran pretty sexist?
>>
>>29504887
Any retards who uses words like "neoliberalism" isn't remotely self aware enough to possibly comprehend "complex geopolitical issues".

Just fuck off back to /pol/, you insufferable social justice warrior.
>>
>>29505226
Read it yourself and see.
You've got eyes and an Internet connection. Surely you're got a brain a well.
>>
>>29504774
YOU ALREADY HAD THAT SHIT, YOU RETARD!
>>
>>29505268
ISIS recruiter detected.
>>
File: Iraqi-man.jpg (15 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
Iraqi-man.jpg
15 KB, 800x535
>>29504884
Lol, enjoy getting raped.
>>
>>29505268
Nah, too lazy and I don't really care 2bh
>>
File: 1464647687788.jpg (175 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464647687788.jpg
175 KB, 960x960
>/pol/ hates women, liberalism, and social equality
>/pol/ hates Islam because it hates women, liberalism, and social equality
>>
>>29504680
because feminism isn't about equality, it's about killing and cucking white men. women get pussy tingles for foreign, savage, violent men and they are legislating the removal of their own brothers, fathers, cousins, and sons because the pussy tickle from being raped by a dirty muzzie is more important to them.

this is what happens when you let women have power.
>>
>>29504680
It's especially ironic since these people hate Christianity for those reasons yet give Islam a free pass even though they're even more restrictive
>>
>>29505199
Sure they claim that, but they are very sexist, I've known plenty of muslims irl and most don't even hide that fact. Even known muslim women and they're messed up self hating willing slaves
>>
>>29505271
What? Why are you mad?
>>
File: mohammad.jpg (51 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
mohammad.jpg
51 KB, 500x294
>>29504680
I am turkish and fuck islam

I hope burgers invade this country and kill everyone, including me
God I hate my fucking life
>>
>>29505253

I'm not a pollack you're a pollack going around calling people sjw and thinking people are stupid for using words you don't understand fucking /pol/tard
>>
>>29505347
Sounds like American men too.

Al bundy anyone??
>>
>>29504680
Because conservatives are against Muslims. They're happy to throw a fit when someone doesn't bake a wedding cake but have no problem with 10 Islamic countries punishing homosexuality with death.

They're cutting off their nose to spite their face at this point
>>
>>29505385
Wrong post to reply too.

But sounds like american woman too.
>>
>>29504739
you aren't a natural faggot then you big soft bitch
>>
>>29504795

Wew lad! Nice argument there.
>>
>>29504795
So you know everything OP said is true, but you just can't admit it?
>>
>>29505311

>Expecting /pol/ to be consistent

It's just a post ironic reactionary knee jerk response to rampant liberal cuckery from the regressive left. The alt right is no more consistent than the cancer that spawned it.

>in4 le cuck
>>
>>29504680
Government cnat stop those waves of feminism , liberals etc ... Jews are in. To destroy , even white men cant stop them.
That is why you need another force to stop the Jews plan , that is were muslims come in .
>>
>>29506263
Shut up mahmoud. Muslims are just as bad jews, and everyone knows that jews fear the samurai
>>
>>29505311
/pol/ also hates child rape. Islam? No, no jihad against child rape, the clerics wouldn't like that.
>>
>>29504680
Because our culture is better and that's blatantly obvious unless you're a young white male.
>>
Ironically, I think she's more attractive now...
>>
>>29504680
because the media says it's chic/trendy/fashionable to do so, so they do it to be popular because other girls are doing it too
>>
File: 1438191627121.jpg (43 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
1438191627121.jpg
43 KB, 514x601
>>29504680
Because they're ignorant. Seriously they like it because it's a foreign culture, they know absolutely nothing about it. Ask one of the liberal supporters what it is about Islam they like, they can't tell you because they know NOTHING about it. Their marxist controllers taught them that anything western is bad and anything foreign is good, you even get white proponents of leftism who claim that "diversity" (no white people) is a good thing. They're suicidal brain damaged idiots, I hope this cultural poison can be sucked out at some point.
>>
>>29506362
Why do you say that?
She looked ridiculously pretty pre-acid throwing
I wonder how she feels like
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.