[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should "men" with weak jawlines be burned alive or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nvv9uakMV71uh5dpko1_1280.jpg (133 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvv9uakMV71uh5dpko1_1280.jpg
133 KB, 858x536
Should "men" with weak jawlines be burned alive or used as slaves?
>>
>>29504525

Yes. Along with the sub 6 females.
>>
>>29504543
>sub 6 females

only fat and non-white women are sub 6

any non-fat white woman is an automatic 8
>>
File: sangster2.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
sangster2.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
god sangster is such a cute pie
>>
>>29504552

Hahaha yeah right. Feeling nervous, tumblr?
>>
>>29504557
If you're really a woman I should go ahead and tell you this:

no man likes being called cute

But then again you're probably just a weird homo/tranny
>>
>>29504525

Forced estrogen treatment to turn them into trannies

Then they have to take a test if they pass. If not they are kill
>>
>>29504584
>no man likes being called cute
Stop projecting you insufferable fucking manchild.
>>
>>29504598

I am not projecting anything. "Cute" is the polar opposite of masculine or manly. Cute is what you use to describe women. Idiot.
>>
>>29504598
No MAN likes being called cute. Maybe little beta boys do, who knows. Sounds like you're feeling some salt because you got called out on being a homo/tranny? kek
>>
>>29504584
>No male likes being called cute
You really have no idea do you?
>>
>>29504623
Damn dude you're a fucking faggot. Lmao.
>>
File: 123644-Hot-Guy.jpg (88 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
123644-Hot-Guy.jpg
88 KB, 500x507
>>29504658
>>29504667
"Cute" means you are a beta. It's as simple as that. Any alpha male that comes along will make your gf wet. Those are the guys that get called "hot."

Google "hot guy" and then google "cute guy" and notice the difference.
>>
Yeah you realize society isn't full of sociopaths and are adults unlike you right? I mean look if you want to try doing this, Go ahead. But no one is helping you with this. >DAE we should burn people because they look like something i dont like?! XD.
This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>29504702
chad always has those squinty eyes and defined brows

>tfw big round doll eyes
>tfw light, thin eyebrows
>tfw cant grow any facial hair
J U S T
>>
>>29504853
I'm the same lmao. I'm using minoxidil on my beard and eyebrows. I'm seeing some results but it's really slow.
>>
>>29504853

Practice squinting man. It only takes a few days of forcing yourself to do it before it becomes second nature and it makes your eyes look a lot better as a guy.
>>
I'd fuck his poichupsi gradly
>>
>>29504702
Why are Chads always mouth-breathers?

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CHAD
>>
>>29504853
When you realize he's forcing his eyes to look like that it looks dumb af

it's the male duckface
>>
>>29506180
Because predators breath from the mouth when they hunt since it is more silent = it makes woman wet.
chad just knows that instinctively
>>
tf is a weak jawline? Are you faggots making excuses for not being liked again?
>>
>>29504525
thicc jawlines are all the hype now
>>
>>29504702
You're completely wrong. Google may have the difference you are describing, but if you actually listen to girls (as I often have to do), cute is used to describe hot guys all the time. The difference is that girls use "cute" when they don't want to come off as slutty.
>>
>>29506180
in through the nose and out through the mouth is the most efficient breathing pattern tho
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.