[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /r9k/ insist that women are whores with no morals and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12
why does /r9k/ insist that women are whores with no morals and only care for themselves?

I;m sure that the majority of women are perfectly decent human beings, that don't get hammered and get spit roasted everynight

what does /r9k/ think about this?
>>
File: albertan hick.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1278) Image search: [Google]
albertan hick.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1278
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4pig6b/if_youve_ever_done_the_groupie_thing_slept_with_a/d4leovf
>>
>>29504586
That just makes me hate fucking everything
>>
>>29504586
>that edit 2

Fuck the world. Fuck everything. I can never trust anyone.
>>
File: reddigirl.png (31 KB, 1265x153) Image search: [Google]
reddigirl.png
31 KB, 1265x153
>>29504395

if the genders were reversed, etc.
>>
>>29504395
>why does /r9k/ insist that women are whores with no morals and only care for themselves?
It really seems that most of them are. Or at the very least cannot resist their biological impulses and will pretty much never turn down a Chad if they can get away with it. And women lie A LOT about things like that. They don't really get attached to men, and don't love them. They'll dump them for someone who looks better or has higher status in a heartbeat. (Some women are actually honest about it, and I somewhat respect that.)

I don't think it's all of them, but society, the media and the Internet is slowly pushing them all towards becoming like that.

That's one of the reason I think you're really stupid if a girl's personality and character don't matter much to you. It matters a whole fucking lot. It always mattered anyway (if you're not a douche), but now you pretty much can't even expect random girls to be loyal in any way. These are special girls now.
>>
File: reddigirl2.png (37 KB, 1299x205) Image search: [Google]
reddigirl2.png
37 KB, 1299x205
>>29504745

This one makes me roll my eyes right out of my head.
>>
File: Z3stV.jpg (228 KB, 1024x693) Image search: [Google]
Z3stV.jpg
228 KB, 1024x693
>>29504586
are women whores?

surely this reiidt post is just fantasy
>>
>>29504395
All women must die!
>>
File: 1464965216052.jpg (270 KB, 673x660) Image search: [Google]
1464965216052.jpg
270 KB, 673x660
>>29504586
>>29504745
>>29504791

Holy shit, I can't even imagine myself having these kinds of experiences or problems.
>>
File: evil.jpg (390 KB, 2090x1106) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
390 KB, 2090x1106
>>29504586
this is fake

fantasy tbjh
>>
Women are actively encouraged to be bad people and many of them embrace it
>>
File: Easy A fuck off froggy.webm (2 MB, 832x1080) Image search: [Google]
Easy A fuck off froggy.webm
2 MB, 832x1080
all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores all women are whores
>>
>>29504586

>>29504650
>>29504672
>>29505155

How is this bizarre or unbelievable? Can someone explain?
>>
>>29504395
It's like anything else, the categorical claim is simply a more colloquial version for the tendency of women to easily fall into whoredom.
>>
>>29505523
You sad, sad man
>>
>>29504756

We're told to man up, be a gentleman. Where are the Ladies? Who is out there studying cooking, literature and learning the arts?

A Lady is expected to be able to entertain you with her voice and an instrument.

A Lady is supposed to be versed in the Classics.

A Lady is supposed to shun promiscuity in favor of deeper more meaningful relationships.

Where have all the Men Gone you ask? Why is Chivalry Dead? Because women aren't ladies anymore.

They're literally not worth putting in the effort of acting gentlemanly if all you have to offer is a pussy and someone to throw jokes at.
>>
>>29504395
it makes me think that youre cute and naive, but sad because youre going to get hurt in the future and come back here posting how we were right

I hope you find someone to love you OP cause youre in for some harsh times
>>
>>29505981
saved, now I have something to say when they ask why I wont date them other than pointing out their degeneracy
>>
>>29504395
what's the source on that webm, seen it a couple of times now.
>>
>>29504586
Wait, wait, so let me get this straight. Not only jared leto has super model attractiveness, is talented, carismatic and a millionare. But he ALSO has a big (white?) cock?. Fuck everything, i'll go shoot myself in the head now.
>>
>>29504791
I can't believe these things are human.
>>
File: 1466255193936.jpg (120 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1466255193936.jpg
120 KB, 768x696
>>29505981

Holy shit this.
>"You have to be a gentleman lad!. Man up already!"

>"She has a point teehee you go girl tell that man how to act"

>"You have be a respectable lady. Resist your destructive impulses!"

>"OMG you're like such a sexist I can't believe someone would say that IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR I am a strong independent womanz and I will sleep around as much as I WANT. Respect my liberation, misogynist scum!"
>>
>>29506040
Act more Ladylike, or that's not very ladylike is the female version of Man Up.

We need to bring it back.
>>
>>29506097

And if a man said that last bit, you'd just laugh at him and tell him to stop being such a lil bitch.

You have to treat them the same way but bring it back to this logic: I could never take a girl like that home to my mother.

I respect your liberation but I'm just old fashioned, I like to pay for dinner and know my girl has similar values.

I understand we live in modern times but I really do love the romanticism in being able to find a a woman and give her the moon.

Women all want this type of guy, and putting him down makes them look like massive whores which they know make them less attractive.
>>
What I don't understand is why /r9k/ hate women but ignore the fact that they act the exact same way as them

Rate attractiveness above all else
Avoid those which have no job or career when looking for a long term relationship
Would most likely jump at the chance of a casual fling or threesome with a hotter female
No fatties
Ignore anyone below a 7/10 unless rich
Expect partners to be pure maidens even though they spend their time on /r9k/ jacking off and begging to get laid by anyone

Are you guys aware of this already and hold women to a different standard or are you just oblivious to it?
>>
>>29506398
half the board are wagecuck betas who want a neet gf, your point is moot.
>>
>>29506440
They just want sex, they'd soon change their tune after a month or two of having to leave for work in the morning while their gf sleep in and realising that they didn't have full control over her actions.

It also doesn't justify the other half of /r9k/
>>
>>29504586
>people believing in this bullshit
i agree that most womens are whores, but c'mon.
>>
>>29506398
>Rate attractiveness above all else
no

>Avoid those which have no job or career when looking for a long term relationship
no

>Would most likely jump at the chance of a casual fling or threesome with a hotter female
fuck no

>No fatties
fair point, i'm not fat though

>Ignore anyone below a 7/10 unless rich
no

>Expect partners to be pure maidens even though they spend their time on /r9k/ jacking off and begging to get laid by anyone
fair point (except for the "begging to get laid' part)
>>
>>29506398
No. No to any of those. Not at all. I just want a nice girl to spoil and love that doesn't treat me like shit. I don't have unreasonable standards at all, and they are not fixed. But I don't have all that much to offer them desu. Low wage, barely average looks, awkward, not very social. I'm just not what they're looking for. Maybe there are some robots like you describe (the better looking ones) that are really just being childish about the whole thing. But overall, robots aren't like you said at all.
>>
>>29504395

1. most posters on /r9k/ are straight(ish) males

2. after basic needs, sex and companionship with a woman are the strongest desires for a straight male

3. as nature would have it, this desire makes straight males think about women almost 24/7

4. because of the status (mental, physical, emotional, social) of the most frequent /r9k/ posters, they are often unable to fulfill their desires (ie have sex or companionship with a woman) so they are constantly filled with unfulfilled desire

6. women in the world are having sex while members of /r9k/ are not - so it's not like it's impossible to have sex with a woman - it is possible but it's still not happening for them.

7. the object of desire is (seemingly) unobtainable so the person who desires it must turn it into something undesirable .

8. "all women are whores"

>i've never had any meaningful contact with a woman
>but i know everything there is to know about them and can say with complete confidence that they are all whores with loose morals
>although they are also not whore enough to sleep with me
>>
>>29506636
>They just want sex
I think many of them are tired of being lead on and not getting it (with beta orbiting and the friendzone and the like.. they've had their share of it). If they see it's not going to happen any time soon, they'll probably drop her. So it might appear it's all they care about, but I'm pretty sure it's really far from the case for most of them. They just have to focus their efforts. They still have needs.
>>
>>29504586

first off, this is probably fake.

second: if you were at a meet and greet with your favorite hot female celebrity and they wanted to have sex with you, would you turn it down?
>>
>>29507037
yes, and they would no longer be my favorite female celebrity
>>
>>29507052

why and why not?
>>
>>29507070
I hold myself and the people I consider "favorite" to high standards

if they would go off and have sex with someone they just met they would fall below those standards, sex isnt important enough to make me turn a blind eye to my virtues
>>
>>29507100

why is not having sex with someone you just met one of your standards?

if sex isn't important, why would it matter if you had it?
>>
>>29507126
not that guy but when someone says sex isn't important they mean that it shouldn't be one of the main focuses or staples of a relationship, not that it has no inherent value and should be given out like candy.
>>
>>29507126
because I dont take love lightly and believe sex is something you only do with someone you love not with just anyone

I have pride and shame unlike most commoners
>>
>>29507145

thanks for clarifying

>>29507157
why do you believe that you should only have sex with someone you love? assuming both parties use protection and no chance of pregnancy is involved.

why should sex be tied up to things like shame and pride?
>>
>>29506398

No at a certain point hotness counts against you because you're used to having your way 24/7. They're coddled into uselessness.

>Avoid those which have no job or career when looking for a long term relationship
Have dated homeless girls who I thought just needed someone to give them a chance and not kick them out for smoking a bowl.

>Would most likely jump at the chance of a casual fling or threesome with a hotter female
Absolutely not. Cheaters should die.

>No fatties
Well yeah being skinny isn't hard. If you're fat you are unmotivated, uneducated, and without self control.

I mean if you're thin I'll date you, and by that I generally mean under 150#. Women are gonna have a lil jiggle, as long as it's in the right places whatever.

>Expect partners to be pure maidens even though they spend their time on /r9k/ jacking off and begging to get laid by anyone
Virginity is a turn off, but so is being a sex addict. Both of these types described are fucked up. Never begged, and jacking off is a release for men. Orgasms are a physical need like water or air, my balls will literally hurt like they've been kicked and make me vomit and the testosterone build up makes me angry as fuck.
>>
>>29507187
because sex is what creates a child, my genes and bloodline are passed down through it and I dont want my genes mixed in with someone who will tarnish my legacy

current society wants pride without shame and that leads to disgusting degeneracy like the slutwalk, body mutilation, fat pride

degeneracy ties sex, pride, a lack of shame, and everything wrong with the world together
>>
>>29507037
>if you were at a meet and greet with your favorite hot female celebrity and they wanted to have sex with you, would you turn it down?
Now I would.
But if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't.
>>29505155
>>29506671
>thinking the stories truth even matter
It's the reaction that's the issue.
Yeah, shitty people exist. But the problem is how the comment got huge approval from these whores and not even 1 condemning the cheating.
That's the difference between a few shitty people and a majority of shitty women.
>>
File: 1447621140349.jpg (344 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
1447621140349.jpg
344 KB, 640x852
>>29506398
fuck you I just want a gf who looks like this and refuse to use propriety software. also I don't fap as much and I have standards I don't sleep with just anyone.
>>
>>29504395
Whores are nice and anyone can fuck them. Most women are just awful.
>>
>>29507253
if you used protection and there was no chance of pregnancy, what would be wrong with having sex for pleasure/enjoyment? ie a blowjob or something like that.

>current society wants pride without shame and that leads to disgusting degeneracy like the slutwalk, body mutilation, fat pride

>degeneracy ties sex, pride, a lack of shame, and everything wrong with the world together

i don't understand what you mean by this. could you clarify?

>>29507262
the poster of the story was a male. also, he said that the girl and her bf were on a break. if you have sex on a break, it is not being unfaithful.
>>
>>29507335
youre bonding with someone and sharing pleasure/enjoyment with them, it leads people to beleive theyre sharing something emotional when its just physical, if you do it soley for the physical plesure youre taking love and emotions lightly and are an uncaring and carnal animal

were supposed to think and feel on a grander scale than animals

clarify what? whats hard to understand? degeneracy causes people to take pride in things that have low value and the lack of shame leads them to believe they are better than they really are and dont need to change

also if you take your relationship with someone so lightly that as soon as you go on a break youre looing to hook up and fuck someone else you clearly didnt care about your prior relationship and shouldnt be leading them on
>>
>>29507037
>second: if you were at a meet and greet with your favorite hot female celebrity and they wanted to have sex with you, would you turn it down?
Of course I would. It's a ridiculous scenario because it would never happen. But I'm an honest person.
Why are cheating and lying openly admitted as acceptable behavior in society nowadays? I fucking hate it...
>>
>>29504395
I listened to a fat chick whore and her friends say that bastards (I.e. Chads) really are more attractive when they're young. Roasties all around.
>>
>>29507457
>were supposed to think and feel on a grander scale than animals

And yet the endgame is simply to have children just like those animals?
>>
>>29507457
but couldn't i share pleasure/enjoyment with someone by sharing a meal or watching a movie with them too? if you discussed things with the person beforehand and came to a mutual agreement that the sex would not lead to anything serious or emotional, what would be uncaring about that? also, if emotions happen to get involved, that will get resolved eventually.

being able to think and feel on a grander scale than other animals should allow us to separate sex from procreation and take enjoyment from it.

clarify your definition of degeneracy. and clarify your definition of society. if current society wants pride without shame, as you said, what society are you thinking was morally superior to this one?

what things are people taking pride in that are low value?

the slutwalk is a reaction against oppressive misogynistic societal rules that attempt to take away women's agency of their own bodies. body "mutiliation" has been going on for thousands of years. fat pride is also a reaction against the social acceptability of people dehumanizing fat people.

how is hooking up with someone during a break taking a relationship lightly? the purpose of a break is to explore the underlying reasons behind a person's unhappiness in a relationship. by going on a break, they are agreeing to allow the other person to see other people in the mean time. there is no leading anyone on. if the person didn't care about their prior relationship, why would they get married to them after their break ended (which is what happened in the linked story)?
>>
>>29507546

why would you turn it down?

they were on a break. it was not cheating. where was there lying?

lying and cheating have been going on for much of recorded human history. what do you think is so different about today's society?
>>
>>29504395
Have you ever been to college?
>>
>>29507282
She's extremely attractive
>>
>>29507665
the endgame is to make a mark in history yourself not to hope that your children do it for you
>>29507668
>came to a mutual agreement that the sex would not lead to anything serious or emotional, what would be uncaring about that
EMOTIONS IMPLY THAT YOU CARE, if you agree that it wont lead to anything serious or emotional that MAKES it uncaring
animals already seperate sex from procreation and take enjoyment from it, youre not talkig about moving away from animals youre taking a step back and acting like them
there were no societies superior than this one, that DOESNT mean this society is great, its just the cream of the crap
>reaction against oppressive misogynistic societal rules
pride in promiscuity, something of low value
>going on for thousands of years
that doesnt make it okay or of high value
>reaction against the social acceptability of people dehumanizing fat people
low self control isnt something to take pride in
on the last point its all just taking love lightly
>>
>>29507711
Oh sorry, didn't get it was in relation with the story.

>lying and cheating have been going on for much of recorded human history. what do you think is so different about today's society?
I think faithfulness isn't being seen as an ideal as much as before. It's being enabled a lot more with the Internet too. They do it more and are getting more shameless about it.

I don't have as much of a problem with open relationships, breaks, etc, if there's no lying and deception involved.

But I do think it can be pretty unfair because women can get laid so easily. And they can be pretty insensitive about it too. It seems that it often degenerate into the woman not enjoying or even being interested in sex with her bf anymore. Seems pretty rare that it works out for everyone.
>>
>>29506060
he's 5'9" though
>>
>>29507791
>the endgame is to make a mark in history yourself not to hope that your children do it for you

Yeah I can dig that and most of your post. I was being devil's advocate for a spell. Unfortunately what you describe is a fantasy.
>>
>>29507253
>muh degeneracy
4chan 2016 everyone.
>>
>>29507791
>EMOTIONS IMPLY THAT YOU CARE, if you agree that it wont lead to anything serious or emotional that MAKES it uncaring

I thought you meant uncaring as in not displaying sympathy or concern for others. But if you mean uncaring as in not attaching importance to something, why does that matter? How is anyone being hurt if they both are not attaching importance to sex? And why should they attach importance to sex if there isn't a baby involved?

>animals already seperate sex from procreation and take enjoyment from it, youre not talkig about moving away from animals youre taking a step back and acting like them

we are animals, though. animals sleep and eat and shit and form bonds with each other. are we taking a step backwards by doing any of that stuff too? what is inherently wrong from taking pleasure from sex?

>there were no societies superior than this one, that DOESNT mean this society is great, its just the cream of the crap

but where are you deriving your values like pride and shame from? what about these values would improve society?

> pride in promiscuity, something of low value
why is promiscuity low value? and why should they be punished for it?

>that doesnt make it okay or of high value
what makes it not okay? what makes something high value?

>low self control isnt something to take pride in
fat people are bullied mercilessly. why should they not be able to stand up to bullying?

>on the last point its all just taking love lightly
how is taking a break to make sure you really want to be in a relationship and then getting married after you have decided it is something you truly want taking love lightly?
>>
women deserve to suffer 2bh
>>
>>29507980
for you it is, thats a big problem as well because we refuse to hold ourselves to higher values and if so why should females do the same

>>29508023
the fact that you think that this behavior is okay and not shameful in any way proves my point

whether youre male or female you encourage promiscuity and look down on pure values and benevolence

YOURE exactly the reason /r9k/ insists that women are whores because you dont understand that this behavior is amoral and disgusting, that the answer to the OP

society (you being a perfect example) doesnt undertand why people like me look down on them and refuse to conform to social stigma, Ill keep looking down on sluts male or female and see virgins as higher than myself because they were able to keep themselves from falling to the pressure of societies ever growing degeneracy

I wasnt and regret it immensly
>>
>>29508023
>what is inherently wrong from taking pleasure from sex?
>why is promiscuity low value? and why should they be punished for it?

Because it implies a lack of prioritizing the things that are important. Today's western society prioritizes being as sexy as you can be and not important like striving to mark your point in history.

>>29508047
>for you it is, thats a big problem as well because we refuse to hold ourselves to higher values and if so why should females do the same

No, for all of us. Believe you me, we're in more agreement than you think. The internet has changed the name of the game, being promiscuous is easier than ever, and it's raising a generation of individuals who will prioritize sex and taking meager career paths that only facilitate more access to sex.
>>
File: 1466660215406-1.png (953 KB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1466660215406-1.png
953 KB, 2652x2004
>>29504395
>not hating these stupid vapid brainless creatures
>>
>>29507157
>sex is something you only do with someone you love not with just anyone
You sound like straight up faggot kid.
>>
>>29508047

you have not answered the question. why should promiscuity be seen as shameful?

how is promiscuity incompatible with benevolence or "pure values"?

i am not the reason /r9k/ insists women are whores. i don't think they are whores and i have never said anything like that. i think every human being has a right to agency over their own body.

you haven't given a single reason to support your assertion that sex for pleasure is in any way amoral or disgusting [when a baby is not involved]

i don't understand why you are looking down on "sluts" because you are not explaining your reasoning. you keep using undefined terms like "pure values" and degeneracy without addressing the point.

there is no reason to think that virgins are of higher value than non virgins, all other things being equal.
>>
>>29508089
>Because it implies a lack of prioritizing the things that are important.

how? you don't think you could fit a healthy sex into a schedule that also involves other things?

>Today's western society prioritizes being as sexy as you can be and not important like striving to mark your point in history.

what evidence do you have of this? if this were true, why are we seeing so many advancements in technology and other things? also, why should "marking a point in history" be a person's priority?
>>
>>29506040
>when they ask why I wont date them
You're on /r9k/. Who do you think you're kidding?
>>
>>29508089
I believe in lead by example and when situations like the first post I replied to come to pass its up to people like me to show that were not going to be dragged down by degeneracy and keep to our morals

>>29508158
thats my point, society has brought you up so that you dont understand WHY promiscuity is shameful

toying with the emotions of people just because you want to have some fun ISNT a good thing and all of this sexual openness LEADS to more people being hurt its innevitable

you dont understand why I look down on these people because you dont undertand values and morality, sadly youre an example of the way people are being brought up
>>
>>29508129
and you sound like a straight up normalfag piece of shit
>>
>>29508217

my point is that society has taught you, incorrectly, to think of promiscuity as shameful. you are unable to defend this position or even explain your reasoning to another person.

you do not need to toy with anyone's emotions to have sexual fun. both parties can agree to have no strings attached sex with one another.

leading someone on is obviously not nice, but you can have sex for fun without leading anybody on.

you don't understand values or morality. you can't even explain any of your terms.

>two people are attracted to one another
>they decide to have sex with one another and both agree to not expect anything out of it besides pleasure and fun
>they have sex
>they go on to live their lives

^what is amoral about that?
>>
>>29504395
>women are perfectly decent human beings
They absolutely are.
Just like everyone is a perfectly decent human beings until they acquire power over other people.
What r9k criticizes and shames is said abuse of power that has been widespread and normalized among women.
>be woman in first world country
>told my vagina is the most valuable thing in the world
>told I will have the power to bend men to fulfilling my needs as long as they still want my vagina
>most attractive women take full advantage of this
>men become either orbiters or bitter and idealistic
>majority of women like me aren't actually that attractive and don't condone that behavior
>but when men do start showing interest in me I realize I can benefit by deluding myself into the entitlement narrative
>even if women do fight that opportunistic mindset eventually either their peers pressure them or their partners/interest men fail to meet their needs and suddenly muh cunt so I deserve is justified
users do have their preferences, but those vastly differ and are actually usually mirrored according to the redeeming qualities they have themselves
denounce the imbalanced value exchange between men and women
denounce how there can't be respect in a relationship if women commoditize themselves to leverage their advatage
>>
>>29508110
I wish this picture wasn't so fucking true. The biggest Chad douche I know (even his Chad friends will agree he's a douche) is the one who gets laid the most. Girls just keep sleeping with him, reinforcing his behavior. He's a decent friend to me though, so I can't complain.
>>
>>29508287
>sex
>fun
This is why rape happens.
>>
>>29508287
you do realize that your way of thinking isnt rare right?

all of your thoughts are the type that sluts say when their morals are questioned

they ask "whats wrong with that? I just wanna have fun, dont judge me!" when someone comments on their promiscuity

people like you making light of sex and emotions will ALWAYS end up hurting someone

>^what is amoral about that?
its making light of love and emotions and thus amoral

society teaches you to be open with your sexuality, that virgin is an insult, that being a slut isnt shameful

THAT is why your point isnt valid, because what your defending isnt women, its degeneracy and promiscuity its self

youre saying that I shouldnt look down on a slut even though I dont act the same way, well I do, and I always will even if you choose to see it as a virtue, even if society deems it as okay I will hold to my what I believe in and turn away anyone who doesnt think the same way, and if that leads to me being alone forever, so be it
>>
>>29508287
i'm just curious are you a male or a female?
>>
>>29508417

my thinking should not be rare. yours, unfortunately isn't rare either. religions like islam and catholicism teach what you are preaching and create an unnecessary amount of shame.

it is illogical and amoral to try to control another person's body.

you are setting yourself up to be hurt by making sex such a huge thing. let's say i went around saying "if someone wears a yellow shirt around me then that will really piss me off." i'd get needlessly pissed off all the time.

i am not making light of emotions and love. you are turning them into something that isn't real. you are making them disproportionately heavy.
>>
>>29508497
i'm a male.

*original comment
>>
I don't think promiscuity is so bad per se (it could be beautiful) but also I don't think it works out so well in reality. Women have a sex drive that makes them primarily attracted to alphas. They'll still seek emotional support and closeness from the betas, but they won't really be sexually attracted to them. In the end they can actually hurt themselves too. It's probably not so bad for most people, but many of us robots are being left out in the dirt because we're only wanted for one thing and not the other.
>>
because from what i see around me, the level of materialism is dangerously high among woman.

how many vacations,parties and clothes make a woman happy? i understand that a woman's looks matter and they want to be fancy but guys don't look for that.

guys don't want someone who fucking party and travel all the time, they want a woman that is already setting up to be in a family structure early as possible. that means no drinking,no fucking, no vacations, no frappachino's. guys have to build themselves and don't have time for this kind of bullshit that woman want, which is based mainly on leisure and things that don't matter in the long term
>>
>>29508564
confirmed for faggot
kill yourself
>>
>>29508579

nice retort buckaroo :^)
>>
>>29508535
yes you are, love isnt something light and people like you will NEVER feel it, no matter how far you delude yourself, now matter how many times you tell your bf or gf that you love them you will NEVER understand what love is

you make light of it because you dont put any value into it and THAT is why you take sex lightly as well

you MAKE sex and love unimportant and thus perpetuate promiscuity

im actually anti-religious because its against my morals so I cant say much to defend it

the fact that you think my standards of love and emotion arent realistic and disproportionate is very sad, I doubt you will ever find a deep connection in your life
>>
>>29508615
shut up u gay retarded nigger faggot cunt
>>
>>29508535
>it is illogical and amoral to try to control another person's body.

then why not letting your woman fuck everyone? because as a husband you have no control over your wifes body
>>
Lemme sing yall a song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rJ8VLj2-c

A prostitute is like any other woman, they all trade something for sex, and they do it weeeeellllll!
>>
>>29508564
I was just wondering if you've started to believe the bullshit you spew to get your dick sucked by intoxicated roasties or are a brainwashed roastie yourself. But anyway don't use the we're all animals shit we're interacting to each other through the air across the globe. If it were up to you we'd go back to living in caves fucking out sisters through holes in our lion cloths, right? I just want to let you know that all those meaningless fucks are only future regrets when or if you meet the love of your life and decide to get married. Or you might even marry one of those meaningless fucks vomit up a couple babies and get divorced like all the other stats. Y'know the less rare something is the less valuable. If not a regret for you definitely a regret for the roasties you pound, I know women take love a lot more seriously and I don't really know where you stand on the whole true love thing. Douches like you ruined it for spergs like me because whenever I'm genuinely feeling a girl she thinks i'm looking for a one night stand. I have to prove my innocence of debauchery and manipulation. I'm not trying to say i'm better than you or anything I just want to say you will never love anyone truly also eat a dick
>>
>>29508764
>I know women take love a lot more seriously
no they dont, Ive been telling him that women DONT take it as seriously as I do and thats the reason they sleep around

if you have to prove your innocence you shouldnt be with that girl in the first place
>>
>>29508836
What do you mean they're basically raised on that shit. Prince charming, their lives revolve around that shit. If not it's because they've had their heart broken and decided to get drunk and fuck everything that moves or cry and eat ice cream in the bathtub all day like real men. All girls assume you just want to fuck them unless you prove it otherwise. That is if you enter in the forward route and not try to bullshit them with hey lets be friends, common interest, yadda yadda, oh look my dick is out!
>>
basically all you cunts need to figure out basic ass sociology
>>
>>29508923
theyre raised on it and yet most girls are looking to live out their early years "having fun" and all have multiple "boyfriends" during highschool
it isnt difficult to look through that shit and see what kinda girl your with, if she needs you to prove that your looking to be with her and thinks so little of you that she assumes you just wanna fuck thats an issue and you need more pride in yourself
another sad product of society and its norms
>>
>>29507282
That's just proving my point.
Your average girl is some nerd who is into your hobbies and a 7/10 wearing shit clothes.

The standards for /r9k/ are way too high.
They don't see 5/10 as the actual average and they believe a failed NEET who plays video games all day and complains on image boards is somehow worthy of getting 5+/10
>>
>>29509021
im 6/10 and dont wanna settle for anyone under that
>>
>>29506398
Bollocks

Also Bollocks

Yeah no even if I ever get a chance at a "casual fling" or a threesome I would never say yes

>No fatties
I'm not fat so why should I want somebody who's fat?

I ignore everybody so checkmate

Nice assumption
>>
>>29508628
>you will never know love
Projection
>>
>>29508628

the ability to separate sex from love =\= the ability to feel love

>>29508637
Cheating in a marriage =/= being promiscuous outside of a relationship

>>29508656
People have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies. They have the right to have sex with whomever they want (as long as it's consensual). People that live in a modern society should not be shamed for having sex for fun. People having sex for fun should not have any effect on people in love who are also having sex.
>>
>>29506944
Truth gets no (You)s, what a surprise.
>>
>>29509717
>Cheating in a marriage

sure, but don't come to me when your wife redefines cheating
>>
Part of growing up and becoming a man is realizing all women are cock hungry little whores, including your own mother. Its not a pleasant pill to swallow but its the truth. Its not like us guys are perfect either, we'll fuck almost anything including traps. Stop viewing women as these sweat innocent little creatures, grow the fuck up. It is what it is, the concept of a pure waifu maiden is not realistic at all.
>>
>>29508243
Damn, you burned me! I just got called normal by a degenerate cum guzzler. How will I recover?
>>
i had to tone down the dissonance, so in order to do this i think less thoughts.
trying to only think of things at face value unless prompted to analyze, it's better that way.
>>
>>29504395
They're not. And neither are most men. It's not their fault though. It's what society makes of them. Robots are the ones who were fascinated by the stories of love, morals and ethics the teachers told them, while normies were busy being social and experienced society. As a result robots still believe in love and ethics. Through society normies learned that these things are nonsense, so they look for status and pleasure through sex rather than love, and they don't really care about ethics while trying to achieve sex. They're just doing the logical thing, while we are here on the internet completely shocked because we were told life was gonna be great, but are now unable to accept that it was never meant to be great.
>>
>>29510274
what

please vacate
>>
>>29507037

men aren't women. sex effects us differently so we set different standards.

if your boyfriend told you he got pounded in his little boipussy by 12 dudes in his younger days would you still feel the same way about him? thats what I thought.
>>
>>29504586
>https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4pig6b/if_youve_ever_done_the_groupie_thing_slept_with_a/d4leovf
Women's suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>29504395
I think you're an idiot. I think you have no idea what you're talking about and are probably too young to have experienced enough
>>
File: jsut1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jsut1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29512275
are you saying that women ARE whores?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.