[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
beta uprising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: lanza.jpg (36 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
lanza.jpg
36 KB, 306x361
are people like elliot rodger adam lanza and christoph herper mercer acutally the pioneers of something similar to the "beta uprising" ?

will there ever be a remarkable uprising ?
>>
>>29504234
The problem is that betas aren't a homogenous group. Also, the definition of being beta encompasses a lack of initiative and leadership skills. This means we will never get any further than some lone wolves snapping and killing some normies.
>>
no because most betas are cowards
>>
>>29504234
no, stop romanticizing them.
>>
The only uprising you should do is to get your lazy ass of the computer and into a gym.

Rise from omega social outcast to normie
>>
>>29504269
I'm so sick of people like you posting this shit. I work in a place full of normies. None of them go to the gym you idiot.
>>
Betas will throw you under the bus if a woman or money ir prestige is thrown at them.

How much would it cost to buy yiu? A few hundred a month and some C class whore?
>>
>>29504282
Yeah but they probably have enough sex or do sports so they don't look chubby
>>
File: mercy.jpg (87 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
87 KB, 1024x765
>>29504269
>tried this
>now bigger and stronger than 99% of normals
>still hate them with a seething passion

You fucked up norm
>>
>>29504341
I don't look chubby at all and am a 22 year old virgin. You cannot make up for an ugly face. Ever.
>>
>>29504234
Regardless of how the FAKE robots in this thread who mouth off moralfaggotry like "those people didnt deserve to die".

I thik they are heroes, i live through them. KiKillg people who are better off than younisnt something thats wrong.

Whats wrong is how inequal the world is to fucking begin with. Im so sick of seeinf couples together, so sick of seeing better looking people, people who are doinf better than me and im suppose to just sit here be a "rational" person and just accept that?

FUCK THE HELL OFF
>>
>>29504365
>don't do anything
>surprised when nothing good happens to you
>>
File: Theodore-Kaczynski.jpg (28 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
Theodore-Kaczynski.jpg
28 KB, 640x513
>super smart
>extremely shy
>never had friends or a gf, probably still a virgin
>arrogant
>right-wing
>wanted to become a girl
>NEET living in the mountains
>blew up normies

Was he the ultimate robot?
>>
>>29504385
Who said i didnt do anything you fake robot asshole.

The whole reason im even on r9k is cause I tried and failed numerous times.
>>
>>29504408
>super smart
obviously not
>>
>>29504341
Could you be any more fucking delusional?
>>
>>29504341
>implying 80% of normies aren't chub because of "muh beer XD"
>>
>>29504495
He has an IQ of 167 and he went to Harvard at the age of 16 and got his PhD for Mathematics at the age of 20.

Sure he didn't make the right choices but you can partially blame the CIA for that
>>
>>29504490
>only real robots want to kill people who have some things we want while we sit around and talk about how hard we tried
>>
>>29504234
>beta
>having enough balls for an uprising
pick one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.