[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I will try to greentext the only best thing that has happened in my life so far. This is probably a dream and I'm waiting to wake up any moment now, there's no way I deserve this.

>be me in college
>enlist in drawing club mid-year because weaboo
>club is more into traditional western art than manga drawing
>decide to stay because why the fuck not, amarite?
>don't really blend in, always late, never go to club parties
>meet qt senpai and slowly get use to her VERY talkative self
>she is super nice and cute though, cheering all the noobs and complaining *tee-hee* like
>but only discuss about our art assignement related topic, much like homework group
>cont
>>
>get really use to her, like there is no way I'm not sitting next to her
>try my hardest to not disapoint her
>also try to be some more interesting, start reading and taking care of my look
>she really brighten my life
>I mostly think of her embarassed smile when she has messed up and assignment
>a large smile on her cheeky face with a little bit of sadness in her eyes
>one night I wake up in panic, desperatly looking for something, like a madman looking for his pills
>don't know what I am looking for, half awake, all fuzzy
>realise I was looking for her
>cont
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (76 KB, 1417x781) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
76 KB, 1417x781
>>29504211
>cont
People need to start learning to make their stories concise enough to fit in one post.
>>
>>29504211
The only way you'll wake from this dream is by taking a whole bottle of Advil or Tylenol pills
>>
>>29504221
>one day arrive early, we meet before the lesson start
>talk a lot about why we joined the club
>she wanted to express things deeply burried in her
>imply she has been bullied
>I'm feeling a bit concerned but try to deviate the conversation
>my turn to talk about myself
>try to hide I'm a fucking weaboo
>fail
>badly damage control by saying I'm not into violent stuff (which is kind of true since I want to draw Shoujos)
>she said she knew I wasn't a violent person
>and that I'm a very sweet and kind person
>spill spaghetti everywhere
>cont

almost done
>>
>>29504241
>now she only talk with me in a slow and compassionate tone
>I don't know why but I honestly want to know more about her
>about her past, her present
>who has bullied her?
>is she ok now?
>recently I've tried to come early to the club to talk with her
>I managed to have a stupid discussion about my nerd interests
>and she recommanded me a geek pub I should try
>is she inviting me?
>totally sperg out

Now it's been a month since the geek pub incident. She tried it again, asking me if I tried it, but I missed my chance again.
This Saturday, I will go to the theatre with a group of friend right after the club. I'm thinking of inviting her, but there's no way I can put such a bold move. I'm not that ugly, but she probably already have a bf and I may have misinterpreted everything.
>>
>commenting to this story as it develops

Don't try to hide aspects of yourself that bring you joy. You can hide the weird stuff, but at least try to be half way genuine about it.
>>
How is this a good thing you absolute spastic? You talked to a girl who opened up a little.
>>
>>29504253
>she probably already have a bf and I may have misinterpreted everything.

Dude, who the fuck cares. Anyone who even remotely tries with women gets turned down. If she turns you down so what? She's just a person.
>>
File: 2b4.png (22 KB, 352x354) Image search: [Google]
2b4.png
22 KB, 352x354
>>29504211
Dude, you did it.

You finally found a reason to stop being a whiny internet manchild.

Go take a a couple shots of whiskey, be genuine, and ask her to get some Chipotle or some shit. IF things go well, ask her back to your place to chill.
>>
>>29504272
>How is this a good thing you absolute spastic?
Because it makes me feel good? I dunno

>>29504290
>She's just a person
She will be the first to turn me down

>>29504337
>ask her to get some
First time doing this, not sure about the correct etiquette
>>
File: Chipotle_Barbacoa_Bowl_2x.jpg (102 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
Chipotle_Barbacoa_Bowl_2x.jpg
102 KB, 1000x640
>>29504346

"Hey XXXX, you wanna go get some food today/tomorrow/this weekend"

That is literally all you have to do.
>>
File: Chipotle_Steak_Burrito_2x.jpg (93 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
Chipotle_Steak_Burrito_2x.jpg
93 KB, 1000x640
>>29504346
>>29504547
Treat her like you would any of your male friends, she's a person not a fucking monster.
>>
>>29504547
Agreed, do this
>>
>>29504253
Sounds like you're in the friendzone my good man.

You can try, but be ready to cut contact when she turns you down.
>>
OP here, today was second-last last club activity before summer, she wasn't there... one last chance then

>>29504564
no male friends, almost total social isolation
"robot" isn't to use lightly

>>29505857
you're killing me
>>
>>29506980
I'll want the updates as soon as anything happens or not
>>
>>29507874
In a few days I have to travel back to my home country for 3 weeks of family time...

Hopefully I will be back to spend the rest of the summer with her if things go well or... spend the summer alone in this country where I have no friends and get a summer job at a fast food maybe

Recently I had this strange dream where we made a tearful goodbye at the airport. And she cries in my arms while I pat her head, we promise to see each other again.

stupid dream
>>
>>29504253
you should make yourself clear. ask directly. do you have a boyfriend? start with that
>>
>>29504547
>>29504564
>robot spergs
>"H-hey faggot wanna get some f-fucking Chipotle??? Hehe...."
>"anon my brother is gay how dare you use that word!!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.