[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my ex just messaged me after 9 months of breaking up >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1463073345524.jpg (36 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1463073345524.jpg
36 KB, 645x773
>my ex just messaged me after 9 months of breaking up
>she's asking me how I'm doing etc.
It's probably nothing, right?
>>
File: Big Bronn.png (212 KB, 403x333) Image search: [Google]
Big Bronn.png
212 KB, 403x333
this has happened to me a few times op

in every case girl was trying to get a booty call

stay strong paladin, be not tempted by the deceitful witches.
>>
>>29504203
Hey self esteem is low at the moment for some reason. She's going to you because she remembers that you used to like her. So she wants to see if you still do as a form of validation.

>>29504238
This guy is right, she wants a booty call to improve her self esteem.
>>
>>29504203
>>29504238
Go fuck yourselves normies.
>>
she's horny
>>
>after 9 months of breaking up
Wat
Don't assume we can read your mind, you mean you broke up nine months ago, who dumped who?
In any case tell her to fuck off, virgin until marriage and tip death do they part.
All roast beef sandwiches end up in hell anon
>>
Don't fall for it anon. Be strong.
>>
>>29504203
The moment she asks for money or for you to pay for anything, cut her off.
You could possibly fuck her if you want but there are multiple risks.
>>
Tell her to delete your number.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.