[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kill myself because SJW are ruining society. Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 217x190
I want to kill myself because SJW are ruining society. Is there any hope it'll die down or is suicide legitimately reasonable in this situation?
>>
There's a growing movement against the regressive left, it's starting to get a fair bit of traction as well. The majority of Trump's followers support him because they're sick of the increasingly extreme left-wing mainstream media.
There's hope anon, just hang in there.
>>
I don't why that would make you want to kill yourself but, it's dying slowly but surely.

The increasing popularity of conservatives on the internet is encouraging.
>>
>>29504040
Try leaving your house and step into the real world.
Your /pol/tard delusions aren't real.
>>
Milo's here for you, edgy at times but he nails it pretty often
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PIvuYCW4rg
>>
>>29504232
>He's edgy XD
Memes are fun no?
>>
>>29504040
Vote Trump
Orefamo
>>
>>29504141
The real world is much much worse.
>>
>>29504040
The degenerate left may get worse before it gets better. We may, in our lifetimes, see laws that mandate that single men who have no children have their paychecks garnished to pay for the bastard offspring of whatever nigger or spic baby their white female counterpart gave birth to. We are at very serious risk of having our money taken from us to raise the nigger babies of single mothers. I mean, this really is already happening through the welfare system that rewards ghetto garbage for shitting out more nigger rats to grow up to commit crime, but it might become even more blatant AND it might start to spill over to support white women who shit out niglets too.
>>
>>29504040

It comes in waves. The last PC wave was the 90s

If you kill yourself, they win. You musn't let them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eus2GCvBiKY

Simpsons related
>>
Once Trump wins, the SJW movement will die.
>>
>>29504040
Brexit happened. It will die down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.