[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl likes me but shes very busy with an actual life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Sad_Luffy.jpg (54 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Luffy.jpg
54 KB, 704x396
Guys the girl I love has such an amazing fucking social and active lifestyle.

She works, take care of her family and im legit the only guy she talks to. It sounds like I struck gold right?

ITS FUCKING NOT

Because she is so positive and active it hurts my time to spend with her. As if im not even worth much. She said this coming week shes super busy but will try and make time for us. I dont want to fucking hear that.

I spend all my time at home playing video games and watching tv since im still deciding what to go to college for. I dwell on this all day.

Robots why are we always womens LAST PRIORITY
>>
>>29503842
>2016
>beleiving anything a women says

She's stringing you along, giving you the run around.

Move along sir , there's nothing to see here
>>
>>29503973
Yep, seconded. "Oh, I'm so busy", basically means "I'm not into you, stop trying".
>>
File: 1440825298827s.jpg (6 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
1440825298827s.jpg
6 KB, 250x199
you are not a robot. you are killing r9k. off yourself my man
>>
>>29503973
No fuck you, she does like me. I know she does.
>>
Stop remaking this thread every time you get replies you don't like
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>29503842

I'd hazard a guess that you're really fucking needy and annoying to be around. I used to know people like that, they're really fucking boring to be around and they always stay around as long as they possibly can, effectively ruining all other stuff that needs attention, at the same time one doesn't have the heart to tell them to fuck off either. Typically one ends up sitting in some room with them for hours and hours, shifting between some movie, some vidya, then another movie and it gets stale and boring as fuck, and occasionally getting to hear some autistic comment about how good a friend one is and how boo hoo I thought this guy was my friend but then bla bla, top tip; these should always go unsaid.
>>
>>29504034

Thirding. People make time for the things they want to make time for. And I got that 'I'm SUPER busy ;)" line too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.