[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Innawoods general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7
File: tfw yuro.jpg (167 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
tfw yuro.jpg
167 KB, 680x650
Alright you fucking robots get the fuck in here

seeing most of us are outcast shut-ins im sure we can get some innawoods going, be creative and realistic with your current situation/country you're in

>for the newfags

http://www.innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

Thread music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
>>
File: innawoods.jpg (164 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
innawoods.jpg
164 KB, 680x650
Here's my survival loadout.
>>
>>29503490
>find a place with wild life and water source that corporations don't dispose waste in.
>learn how to make traps, and learn about the plants in that area.
>make 1-X trips from civilization to the place to bring everything you need/want.
>start building a home (meanwhile sleep in tent or something)

Not that complicated.
>>
File: DayZMod.jpg (785 KB, 1800x1713) Image search: [Google]
DayZMod.jpg
785 KB, 1800x1713
here's what i used to use in dayz
>>
I think it's a lot easier to just to get some cheap housing and do your own thing in a regular city. Check out this:

http://ranprieur.com/me.html

And especially what he says about his experiments in homesteading:

"I used to think rural homesteading was a good idea. Now I think the isolation is psychologically harmful, and the transportation costs exceed the savings of growing more of your own food. A better strategy is to get a modest house on a residential lot in a city with cheap housing, grow high quality fruits and vegetables, bicycle to the store for cheap staple foods, and take advantage of the economic opportunities of the city."
>>
>the year is 2023, somewhere in England

>i stalk through the bombed-out ruins of my local tesco, government-approved sub-3-inch non-locking pocket knife in hand to defend against the roving EUFORCE death squads

>place is almost cleaned out, only a few cans of cheap tesco-brand lager and a couple of jars of marmite left standing on the shelves

>suddenly see it, half-hidden beneath a fallen shelf

>a box of earl grey teabags

>loot of that calibre would make me rich enough to eat for a week

>snatch the box up greedily, shove it in my sack and start heading out of the store, head spinning with the possibilities

>run into a gang of upstanding ethnic gentlemen on the way home

>they're all carrying scary, illegal weaponry

>shoot me and leave me to bleed out after stripping me of my clothes and tea

>manage to gasp "at least... we left... the EU... lads" before I die
>>
File: w4erdtgfv.jpg (150 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
w4erdtgfv.jpg
150 KB, 680x650
They'll never hear it coming.
>>
File: 234235435345.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
234235435345.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>29504169
>that kukri
>>
File: yes.jpg (166 KB, 680x650) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
166 KB, 680x650
orginal comment bloxsad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.