[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if being gay would be normal on the whole world i think more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1312312312321.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
1312312312321.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
if being gay would be normal on the whole world i think more guys would go for a man because females are whores
and then all the females would force the hetero man into attacking the faggots because of the competition
opinions
>>
>>29503396
> more guys would go for a man

Thats not how being gay works you nigger
>>
>>29503396
Gay men are bigger whores than women.
>>
The last part triggers me because it's true
>>
That did happen. The number one haters if gay guts is woman. They only pretend to be your friend. Shes really just a fat bitch.
>>
>>29503785
No they arent, woman just hide it more because it looks bad on them.
>>
>>29504130
no, gay men are 100% vastly more slutty than females, the only difference is they dont lie about it or play games
>>
You're forced to be gay if you want a close relationship with another man. Because society only allows male friendships which are extremely superficial.

I've never heard of men who had friends who didn't ditch them for a woman or one of the million other reasons like "sorry bro I'm hanging with my family tonight".

And then you get the guys who say stuff like " I will die for my friends" while they are drink driving in an overcrowded car going over the speed limit. Yeah, you will die alright you lying piece of shit.
>>
>>29504152
Yes exactly they hide it. I dont think youve ever been the guy she is cheating with.
>>
>>29504171
>You're forced to be gay if you want a close relationship with another man. Because society only allows male friendships which are extremely superficial.
This is only true if you're trying to be friends with normies.
>>
>>29503396
Sexual preference isn't something that people choose, you fucking mong. The people I'm attracted to would get me put in prison and it is considered as far from the "norm" than you can get.

Nothing would make me want to have sex with a man or a hag unless it involves enough money to be worth it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.