[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post irrefutable truths that go against the /r9k/jerk >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 58eTI5z.jpg (50 KB, 540x425) Image search: [Google]
58eTI5z.jpg
50 KB, 540x425
post irrefutable truths that go against the /r9k/jerk

> the vast majority of women don't give a shit about penis size except when it's painful and hits their cervix (>6 inches) or genuinely unstimulating (<3 inches). Of these two, having a bigger dick is worse than having a smaller dick.
> penis size ranks last on women's list of desirable sexual attributes, actual proficiency in sex is much more important than circlejerking about > muh girth
> the penile marketplace doesn't exist, as stated above, women neither give a shit nor have a way of knowing about someone's penis size
> the roastie meme is funny but don't pretend it's revenge against women doing the same to men with penis size. the only retards who keep bringing penis size shit up over and over again are men. try measuring how long it takes for you to find a female-centered erotica that actually mentions penis girth or length directly, let alone makes it extremely long and wide
> overall, one's sexual desirability is inversely proportional to how much of a fuck they give about a certain attribute that they 1. can't change 2. is tangent to actual sexual performance
>>
>>29503268
i got rejected by 2 different women solely on the basis of my 5 inch penis and they explicitly told me that's the reason they are dumping me.

good memes though
>>
>>29503268
> KV Micropenis detected
>>
>>29503285
Was this over the internet anon? That doesn't count
>>
>>29503268
>more than 3 inches is unstimulating
>less than 6 is painful
learn to use greater than and less than signs dumbass
>>
>be insecure about size my whole life, pshycho issues blocking my confidence
>first time getting with my x
>holy fucking shit ANON it's so fucking thick wtf
Didn't believe her until she started comparing it to her wrist
>zest me even more aroused
>it's like a rock omg
Strokes it, puts the tip in her mouth
>mfw nutting in 6 seconds

Moral of the story? It was all in the head, if your concerns are about having a small sick, it will reflect, after she became my gf I was swimming in poon, cheated regularly, she fucked my best mate so I tucked her sister and dry jumped her mum at a party.

Now uni has finished and I can't pick up women,
>>
While they do not individually, unless it's, as you said, extremely big or small.

They do care as a group of women.

I will explain it to you, remember when in highschool (Unless undergage) people used to talk about sex comfortably, while you were a virgin loser? It was like a dick measuring contest.

Wanna know what women do?
They compare themselves, specially when about men. As soon as some women starts talking about the colossal dick her new BF has and how much it pleases her, your women will start to treat you differently. It's all about social standing
Things that you might notice
>Pressuring you into more dates
>Pressure you to put more effort
>Pressure you to have a better job or a car
>Pressure you to become "Better"

Any kind of shown weakness will be punished by scolding and no sex, if this goes for a while she might say something like " BBY WE HAVE SO MUCH PRUBLMS, MAYBE U NID A DIFRENT PERSON ;_;"
Untill one day they tell you they have never loved you in the first place (Outing of guilt, like rationalizing cheating and shit like that) and forcing a break up.

So as you can see, unless you have your women in the basement, anytime she feels less and triggered (Be a dick or a car) she will give a fuck about your dick size and all about your other shortcomings

You have a micropenis btw
>>
File: 1466626280514.png (188 KB, 700x709) Image search: [Google]
1466626280514.png
188 KB, 700x709
>le women don't care about height and dick size meme
>>
>>29503333
>3333
>>29503442
>11:11:11

Based Kek has blessed us here today, my brothers
>>
>>29503333
no it was in person both times

why wouldnt it "count" if it was over the internet. it's still 2 females rejecting me based on penis size
>>
File: 23130260.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
23130260.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>>29503333
This guy got quads! Bow down you simple minded plebians, to the might of this guy's sick quads.
>>
>>29503285
Anon, I don't think I need to ask this, but did she specially ask to see your penis?

Were you about to have sex then she rejected you?

Or did you just send out random dick pics?
>>
>>29503456
le quality le satire m'le sir :^)))))))))))))^)))))
>>
>>29503378
You are actually wrong
>>
>>29503666
we had sex and then they said they were disappointed afterwards and everything about me is pretty good except for my dick size. 2 women said this.
>>
>>29503378
>learn to use greater than and less than signs dumbass
>>
>>29503442
yeah, except you actually do have a big penis
so..
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.