[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to do whatever you want with a girl with no recuperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 0289 - CkRFRx8.png (54 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
0289 - CkRFRx8.png
54 KB, 249x243
You get to do whatever you want with a girl with no recuperation even if she dies in the most brutal way possible.
The girl does not need food, does not poo or pee, unless you're into that and you can make her do anything

What do you do?
>>
Sex, I suppose.
I don't think she can offer anything else and I'm not into torture or gore or anything like that.
>>
>>29503039
Rape her for hours until she breaks, then anal her for hours, then finally make her choke on my dick for hours.
In the end, put a huge dildo in her vagoo with as much force as I can manage and watch her die of internal bleeding
I got hard typing that out
>>
>>29503039
Fuck off you sad nerd gook
>>
>>29503039
> go to the mall and buy qt clothes
> play vidya games
> shittalk betas
> go on tinder dates together
> she motivates me to lose weight and get out the house more
> have the best friend I always wanted
>>
What the actual fuck is wrong with you ? Why do you even think about this perversion?
>>
>>29503112
Why so buttmad brother? I am neither sad, nor a gook, not a nerd
I am an enlightened being.
>>
>>29503039
I make her make me a god damned sandwich.
>>
>>29503138
Because having a personal, 24/7 ready girl to do anything with is fucking awesome
>>
>>29503039
We can date and watch movies and animu and play vidya and talk about politics and shit. Also sex I guess.
>>
>>29503200
sex? Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking normie.
>>
Can I make her love me?
>>
Be kind and nice to her and enjoy her stories and getting to know her

I am a sick fuck tho
>>
>>29503039
>does not need food
So she doesn't need a source of energy to function? Time to enjoy a lifetime of free power from my personal perpetual-motion generator!
>>
i'd love her and she'd love me and we'd be happy forest people together forever and have a ton of little warrior kids and fuck i'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>29503214
Yes you can, she will do everything you say, including killing herself if you wish for it
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x463
I tie her up and use her a living dakimakura
>>
>>29503039
Be nice and cuddle with her

Not even lying famalam
>>
File: smug.jpg (37 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
37 KB, 511x428
>>29503039
>no recuperation

I would tell her to give you an english lesson m8y
>>
>>29503039
I was gonna say I'd just have her hug me and tell me it isn't as shit as i think it is, but then i realized i wouldn't believe her.

I reckon i'd just get her to kill me in my sleep. Too much of a bitch to actually do it myself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.