[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What caused you to hate or dislike women? Share your stories robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: heman.jpg (61 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
heman.jpg
61 KB, 400x376
What caused you to hate or dislike women? Share your stories robots.
>>
>>29503005
I never asked a girl out and never had sex so all women are whores
>>
File: wallpaper-312.png (603 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-312.png
603 KB, 1024x600
>>29503005
Women are 51% of all people. It doesn't make sense to hate such a huge number of strangers, most of which you'll never encounter.
>>
I know they are disgusted by me because I'm not chad, so naturally I don't care for them very much.
>>
>>29503029
This phrase should be the banner of r9k
>>
File: 32TzFx8.jpg (46 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
32TzFx8.jpg
46 KB, 680x583
I don't exist to them, I'm invisible. But that's my problem, I guess. I've never tried.

>>29503029
>>29503098

Kek
>>
>>29503005
I lived and was observant.
>>
>try to connect with a woman
>Have borderline personailty disorder
>freak out and abandon woman, cut contact

I'd love to fall in love but being so intimate with another human beings just really rumples my johnsons.
>>
i discovered 4chan and redpilled myself.
>>
Seeing how easy most of them have it and yet seeing also how much they manage to complain about the most trivial things.
>>
>>29503048
I dislike people in general.
It has allowed me to survive up till now.

>wallpaper-312.png
>1024x600
No.
>>
>>29503299
This is exactly how I view Americans.
>>
>>29503319
t. someone who has never been to america
>>
Never trust something that bleeds once a month and won't die
>>
>>29503048
Go bleed somewhere else you filthy cuntwad
>>
>>29503341
You have dirt cheap Internet, jobs fucking everywhere, dirt cheap food, dirt cheap rent, dirt cheap everything. Fuck off with your cancerous memeposting, teenager. There are no American "robots", only insufferable manchildren.
>>
>>29503319
Rich, white Americans. America really pushes that stereotype, so I don't blame you for believing it.
>>
>>29503372
>Rich, white Americans.
No, it's most Americans.
Your living costs are multitudes cheaper than my country and your job market is multitudes larger. No sympathy for failures of a rich nation.
>>
File: 20160623_132620.jpg (362 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160623_132620.jpg
362 KB, 2560x1440
Single mother raised me and made it difficult to grow into manhood, as well as continually infantilizing me and still attempting to do so. She doesn't even notice it, it's maternal instinct. All women seem to be slaves to their passive-aggressive, solipsistic instinct. Even if they mean well.

Apart from my mother, young attractive women are basically children and have no propensity towards logical instrospection or extrospection. They typically don't have the urge or drive to invent. They can't comprehend themselves, except in rare cases where nature has blessed them with the rearing or heredity of a sound male intellect.

Women are first class citizens in the USA. Immigrant women barely pass for this, but they eventually become a part of the culture, and become savy, consciously or no, to the situation here. If you're a woman you can get away with many things men can't.

Young women are clannish, nit-picking, mean, judgemental, and opportunistic. The culture encourages their already inherent female tendancy to view themselves as valuable simply for being female, whereas men have the inherent tendancy to view themselves as disposable unless they prove themselves somehow.

Women are a driving force in dismantling civilization as we know it single-handedly, with the help of their "beta male" thralls. They are the largest consumer base in any nation, and their votes stem the tide of elections in the US. They typically do not use critical reasoning in their political decisions.

They are as a political body hypocritical and illogical, and are more than willing to trample over society as a whole to further their own sense of "well-being."

That about sums it up.
>>
>>29503389
This, and im an american. It baffles me how people from this spoonfed nation complains so much. It actually made even me start fucking hating us. I see why no one really respects or appreciate our help.

You have no idea how fucking shitty the people here is, including myself.
>>
>>29503434
>is

*are. Learn grammar.

t. educated american.
>>
>>29503005
AvPD. basically i feel inferior to them, they intimidate me. it grew into something else, now i lost interest to be with anyone, because i know i WILL fuck something up.
>>
>>29503459
haha what a fucking cuck Imao
>>
>>29503048
>people

Hehehehe riiiiiiight
>>
>>29503459

This. Me hitting on a woman would imply I have anything of value to offer her.
>>
>>29503005
I was raised to believe that men and women are equal, so I talked to women like they were my equal. They hated it and I never got any pussy.
>>
>>29503434
This reads like a cuck-pasta. Consider it saved.
>>
>>29503371
>There are no American "robots", only insufferable manchildren.
What do you think a robot is?
>>
File: 1463288694767.png (191 KB, 501x775) Image search: [Google]
1463288694767.png
191 KB, 501x775
>>29503005
>implying you need a reason to dislike something as retarded as those creatures that people call "women"
>>
one reason is feminism - its turned women into entitled cunts who only date rich guys in the top 10% looks wise

the issues with divorce and family court (again feminism)

the view of women is in general formed by a boys interaction with his mother and how she acts towards the boy and his father - my mother is crazy and emotionally and mentally abusive - therefore my view of women is tainted by that -- my dad asks why i dont try to date now i just ask him to look to her behavior
>>
>>29503466
leave this place, please. if you don't want to, at least shut up. perfect normalfags like you should be humble and down to earth about your special gift.
>>
>>29503676
>the view of women is in general formed by a boys interaction with his mother
That's retarded. It's formed by a boy's interaction with girls.
>>
not really, not early on

children in general learn a lot from their parents
>>
>>29503466
i didn't want this. no one can choose. you're lucky, anything that you have without effort alligns with the standard stuffs that every man should have. not everyone is as lucky as you.
>>
>>29503005
They're spoiled so they have bad personalities. And they're dangerous to men now because of the new age laws, and a person usually prefers to destroy what they fear, and hatred is the instinct meant to help us do that. It's a natural response to modern times.
>>
>>29503738
Kids don't form a "view of women" until they want to fuck them; there is no "early on".
>>
>>29503716
>>29503752
I'm not a normalfag guys
I just don't believe in pretending that women are superior. they are not. they are inferior in every way and you aren't helping the situation
>>
>>29503768
you clearly understand very little about how children develop - how you construct your views on people as a younger child will effect all later interactions -- if you get beat on a lot by niggers you gunna be scared of niggers
>>
>>29503812
are you comparing women to niggers?
>>
I hate women because I'm a massive autism explosion and I constantly try to find Weberian ideal types or internal principles that explain systems of thought and behaviour when I see them. If you're not a retard, you quickly see a lot of patterns in women's behaviour, women's thought, and men's reactions to both of these things.

You quickly notice:
- Women are entitled, spoiled, selfish. They are also vain.
- Women seem to lack male virtues that act against the above traits (honour, shame, pride).
- Women are extremely hedonistic and materialistic.
- Women are often cruel, petty, erratic. They don't make deep friendships easily or well.
- Despite all this, women are actually phenomenally talentless. You almost expect that they must be amazing, somehow, to justify all their arrogance, but it turns out they're incompetent retards. They are basically overgrown children - almost all of them are ambitionless, preening, whiny brats.

You then notice that this behaviour is tolerated and even encouraged by men. You quickly ask: What's the most likely cause of this?

Oh. Women have something men want by default. Women always possess this, so its effects are systemic. There doesn't need to be a vast conspiracy to coerce male toleration of and even supplication toward women; men are always mindful of alienating a pussy provider. This in turn supports social networks and subtle hierarchies: You don't want to piss off the pussy provider's FRIENDS, either. Especially since the more pussy you get, the more virile and awesome you are!

Once you have this insight, you can see how a huge chunk of our entire society is constructed on this complex courtship dance where men constantly pretend the elephant in the room - that women are fucking awful - isn't there.

The ritual oozes into everything men do. It destroys and consumes their lives. It undergirds whole social institutions. It IS life, for some men.
>>
>>29503822
They pretty much are.
>>
>>29503822
no cunt as an example
>>
>>29503781
Amen
In vhbvkn
>>
>>29503781
i care about what they think about me, their opinions on me decide whether or not i could love myself. if there's a pretty girl looking at me in disgust, or thinking that i'm not attractive, that i'm below her, that would crush me. that's why i'm so style conscious. well, self conscious in general.
>>
>>29503299
This is just r9k
>>
File: 1356815512441.jpg (115 KB, 309x550) Image search: [Google]
1356815512441.jpg
115 KB, 309x550
>>29503857
>i care about what they think about me, their opinions on me decide whether or not i could love myself.
Consider terminating yourself
>>
>>29503857
It's all your fault
>>
>>29503281
>redpill
>reddit*
>>
>>29503005
I'm not a virgin; I don't hate women.
>>
>>29503029
A large portion of them are pretty terrible and for different reasons.
>>
>>29503005
>be me
>be homely but sweet and kind of goofy kid
>spend 13 years in formal education, being berated by loose bitchy sluts in their late twenties to early sixties
>realize that women are the same sociopathic parasites at every age
>yelled at, hissed at, brutally fucking raped as a person and told I was a stupid shit not worth listening to
>come out hardend emotionless, misanthropic misogynist
>spend four years in uni
>surrounded by more slutty bitches
>research halo effect
>only cements in my mind what I already knew: women are shallow fucks deserving of death

I hate people in general, but I have fantasies about going ER on women.
>>
>>29503886
>>29503897
well i didn't ask for this, i can't change, no one can. this is just the natural me. anyone's natural condition should be tolerated.
>>
>>29503434
>replace nation with race

Literally a tumblr post.
>>
>>29504072
I concur with this tho
>>
File: 1439828397079.jpg (24 KB, 303x306) Image search: [Google]
1439828397079.jpg
24 KB, 303x306
>work
>get exhausted
>bearing the weight that comes with living in this existence
>women want me to take care of them like another fucking job and all they have is their pussy to offer
>99% of them are weak and fucking useless for anything
>even if they give you sex they want to just lay there and make you fucking do everything including choking them
No one gives me shit about not having sex in real life, nor do I care about it, because I don't even fap. Why should I bother with these retarded, weak, overgrown, pampered babies?
They're garbage, walking carcasses that you throw money at and give nothing in return except more suffering.
>>
>>29504072
>anyone's natural condition should be tolerated.
Why?
>>
I dont hate them....I just know that I gotta watch out for them.

To think I defended them from their "asshole" jerk" bf's....the gguys were just calling them out on their shit and stupud me was like " oh no don't be so mean". Fck
>>
>>29504027
Liking their bodies for sex and liking them for them is different things.
>>
Every woman I've ever known aside from my mother has treated me with utter disdain. It makes zero sense not to hate people who hate you.
>>
>be desperate for love
>put myself out there, go to bars and clubs, shows and festivals, be ignored
>give up on love
>women literally throwing themselves at me
>decide to care again
>women dump me/cheat on me consistently
>give up on dating
>women throw themselves at me

Everytime I let myself care about them they start to hate me for having emotions too, this is how Chads are created.
>>
File: i'mhappy.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
i'mhappy.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>29503657
>yfw when you see this happens every time in real life
hahahaha
>>
>>29504394
This

>This

They aren't really people; they have no personality
>>
>>29503371
>dirt cheap everything
Maybe if you live in a irrelevant part of the country, sure.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.