[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw skinnyfat >tfw once weighed 52 kg and still had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Angry Pepe.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.png
290 KB, 680x680
>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw once weighed 52 kg and still had a gut
I KNOW GENETICS ARE JUST A MEME BUT HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THIS
>>
You have no right to be angry. Stop drinking beer and start doing situps you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>29502915
never touched drugs and ive been doing situps for months. situps wont do show anything if there's a layer of fat covering the new muscle and i dont know how to get rid of it
>>
>>29502903

iktf famalam

>50kg with fat thighs and arse

I'm skinny as a twig everywhere else
>>
>>29502903
Alternate one day of running with one day of pushups, eat twice as much. After a month of this, go to the local gym and get yourself a proper training schedule for weights.
>>
>>29502915
>start doing situps
you don't lose fat from certain parts by exercising that part
you can control how fat you are in total with diet and exercise, but the distribution of the fat is genetic
you can build muscle in particular areas with exercise, but building muscle under somewhere with a lot of fat will just make the fat jut out even more
the only natural option to avoid an unfortunate fat distribution is to lose pretty much all the fat
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.