[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are beautiful.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 35
File: venus.jpg (2 MB, 2182x1264) Image search: [Google]
venus.jpg
2 MB, 2182x1264
Hello. We don't know each other and we will likely never meet, so this is going to sound strange. I love you. This has nothing to do with what you look like or what you've been led to believe about yourself. Every person deserves love and respect, with no exceptions whatsoever. If you're human, then you are entitled to dignity and intimacy. I know you haven't always received it; not everyone believes that they or others are equal in this way. I'm sorry life hasn't been as easy for you as it has been for other people. I think it's wonderful that you're still here with all of us.

We all share so many things: needs, desires, fears, feelings. The things that make us different are inconsequential. Because I know this, I want to extend a virtual hand to you, right now. While you read my words, we are connected. This might be the only time I can ever talk to you, so I want you to know that I love you.

Things that are amazing about you:
>You are a biological machine that has worked hard nonstop to keep you alive and will continue to work until the moment you die.
>You are self-conscious and have the ability to override your instincts.
>You can use language to communicate complex thoughts and feelings to other people. You can think and create things that no one has ever thought or created before.
>You exist, which is something no scientist or spiritualist can objectively explain.

Thank you for reading this. I'm sorry if I upset you; that wasn't my intent.
>Pic unrelated, just pretty.
>>
>>29502814
Thanks anon but that means nothing if it's broadcasted to multiple people on the Internet.
Saying 'everybody deserves love' is equal to saying 'everybody deserves hate' in that respect. If everybody deserves love then everybody is the same. I would rather be uncomfortable than be content with fake impersonal feelings over the Internet that literally have nothing to do with me.
It's a cute sentiment though, admittedly
>>
File: Based Diogenes.jpg (450 KB, 1280x1032) Image search: [Google]
Based Diogenes.jpg
450 KB, 1280x1032
>>29502911
Yeah, it's desu a rather shallow 'love'. Love is earned and directed at specific individuals.

But thanks for the thought, though. This board has gotten really far up its own ass lately.
>>
>>29502911
sounds like op is on mdma
>>
>>29502911
I can see why you would feel that way. Love is a very powerful emotion to have for strangers. But I know what I'm feeling is love, even though there's no substantial way I can prove that to you. Thank you for your input; it's really important to me that I understand what you think about this.

>>29502936
I think you've all earned my love. My love doesn't do a lot for you, so it doesn't require very much in return. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

>>29502961
I've never used MDMA, but it's something I'd like to try some day.
>>
>>29502972
>you're all deserving of my love
Then it's fucking worthless, retard.
>>
>>29502998
If you don't want it, that's fine. But I'm here if there's anything I can do to help you.
>>
>>29502972
No, you don't understand.
I can believe that YOU can feel love towards the faceless anons of this board, but ultimately it's worthless because you're:
1: Not aiming it at any particular person, meaning no specific people can 'feel' it
2: Not here in person, meaning any emotion you try to convey would be incredibly watered down, no one would feel anything.
And 3: Aiming your 'love' at such a wide audience that there is no way to feel good at what you are saying. You can't aim to make someone feel special by telling them they are the same as everyone else.
>>
>>29502814
>You are a biological machine that has worked hard nonstop to keep you alive and will continue to work until the moment you die
False, i died for about ten seconds after trying to an hero.
>>29502972
>But I know what I'm feeling is love
How come? No one did up to this point, what happened? Is being autistic cool now?
>>
>>29502814
OP are you a queer by any chance
>>
>>29503015
Send about tree fiddy to my paypal
>>
>>29502814
Thank you. Let me virtually raise my hands joined at the palms as a sign of mutual respect towards you as well, anon. May you have a beautiful day.
>>
>>29502814
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHABAHHAHABAHAJABAKAKALQLQLQQPQPPSIXZJNSBSBQQUIWOEOEIWJWKWKQMAVbxndkwlslslskwpqpqoqiejwlkalqloqoweioffofodkwlpqpqpapdlflfliwanttokillmyselfjakalsnalssmmssmwmbcnxkc
>>
What use is a machine that can't fix something? What use is a machine that breaks down and cries? What use is a machine that falters, hesitates and loses focus? What use is existing, when you deprive yourself of what you want and forever lose the chance at it?
All this taken into consideration, there would always be better machines out there than a flawed model.

I'm a shitty, flawed being. This can't be denied, no matter how much you dress the words up and given them pretty little ribbons to make them cute and sweet. I'm a shitty person, I hate myself and no one should have to deal with me hogging a spot in their memory.
>>
>>29503107
Then become better. Any human being's existence, by just putting a little effort day by day, is worth it. If you train your body, and by extension your mind, your life will gain a meaning.

Happiness should always be half for yourself, then half for the others. You're not flawed, you're just human like the rest of us.
>>
OP never let that love die. I really like that you took the time to make such a nice thread. I love you too.
>>
>>29503058
I can see that the feeling is small for you, maybe so minuscule that you can't feel any of it. I can't be there beside you right now, but if I ever do meet you in real life, I promise to be kind.
>You can't aim to make someone feel special by telling them they are the same as everyone else.
Some people feel like they're less special than other people. I hope you're not one of those people, but this message is meant to reach them most of all.

>>29503061
Just because it failed for 10 seconds, doesn't mean it wasn't truly struggling to keep you here. I'm glad it succeeded.

>>29503078
I'm a bisexual female.

>>29503081
>>29503182
Thank you so much, anons. I really appreciate that you would want me to be happy too. Have an awesome day.

>>29503107
Even a flawed machine is an amazing piece of biology. I'm sorry your body doesn't work perfectly. You have important information for those of us whose bodies/minds are not flawed, things we could never understand if you didn't teach us. I will remember you for as long as I can.
>>
File: 27288474.png (382 KB, 424x604) Image search: [Google]
27288474.png
382 KB, 424x604
Daily reminder that this is one of the numerous raids that will happen during the next month and there will be an increased amount of normal people and females here telling you to get better.
>>
File: 1433973270509.jpg (237 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433973270509.jpg
237 KB, 819x1024
>>29503207
>i'm a bisexual female
>i'm telling everyone to get better life is good and you're good even though most of you are unlikeable autists who have no friends and are permavirgins for a reason, but disregard that, you deserve to live normally
and literally 12 seconds later
>>29503213
Is something really happening?
>>
>>29503213
I'm not raiding. I've been here for years. I just feel better about myself now and I want other people to feel good, too. This one thread won't have a huge impact on anything, so you really don't have to worry.
>>
>>29503165
What use is it if you've already failed? Gaining a meaning? I only have the purpose to be a stepping stone for people to go higher on their own rights as of now. That's all someone like me can manage. Be the stepping stone that lets someone move on without looking back. Not a machine that can do a job, not a person who can even hold onto what he wants to hold onto.

>>29503207
I can't teach anyone anything, I have no wisdom to share. I have nothing to speak of for qualities. To remember me is to waste a spot in your memory. Even though people say the human memory can hold a lot of information, if you clog it with unnecessary content it forces a lot of stuff to the back. You have to try harder to remember something that falls all the way back. That's not worth it to remember me, and I'm sorry I posted and you read my posts. One day I'll be a memory that falls all the way behind, I just hope that when I do you don't try to recall.
>>
File: into the trash it goes.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>29503207
>I'm a bisexual female.
>>
>>29503249
It's on brother. It started a couple of months back, in small doses, but it will get out of control, just like trap posting.
>>29503250
>I want other people to feel good, too
Fix my autism and height then and give me a gf and friends.
>>
>>29503207
Of course I would wish for your happiness. Everything depends on the quality of the people.

These posts are good once in a while.

>>29503261
You mistake failure with defeat. Failure simply means you were mistaken, that you need to not give up and keep moving forward while learning from the things that went wrong.

Defeat is when you give up.

Anon, forgive yourself. You did it, you failed. Give yourself a pat in the back for your courage, and move on. Life is only over once you are dead.
>>
>>29503249
>>29503288
I'm not an outsider nor am I attempting to change the general affect of the board. I truly believe the things I say here and I have no ulterior motives beyond telling people that I love them. I don't think it hurts the community to post this once in a while.

>>29503261
You've already taught me something. I can understand what it's like to be you a tiny bit better by reading your post. I hope I meet you someday.

>>29503288
I wish I could do those things for you, but I can't. All I have are these thoughts for you.
>>
This might be the only time I talk to you, OP. So I'd like to let you know that you're a faggot and should off yourself immediately.
>>
>>29502814
I want everyone to hate themselves the way I hate myself
>>
File: brainless sissy fk u.jpg (85 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
brainless sissy fk u.jpg
85 KB, 612x612
fuck offf you cunt
>>
>>29503324
How do you feel when you post things like this?

>>29503332
I'm sorry, but your desire is impossible. Nothing will change how I feel for you. I want everyone to love themselves the way I love myself.
>>
>>29503294
Why can't it be over now? If it were circumstance that caused a failure, it would be more forgivable. If it were another person that caused a failure, then it would be more understandable. But when the failure is a result of my own incompetence, stupidity, and hesitation. Well, who can I blame other than myself? Move on and learn from my mistakes, right? But had I not erred, would I not have avoided this exact situation? Sure I could have ended up in another, but I would not be in this precise one, right?
Of course I'm defeated. I lost and need to get over it and move on, with utmost certainty. It's not a failure, that's defeat. My own actions and inaction caused a desire, a goal, a vision, a hope and a dream to become impossible. Having to accept that and get over it is defeat, when you're the reason then it's just defeating yourself.

>>29503315
There's nothing about me that you'd find interesting upon meeting me. I have nothing to separate me from the next person who comes along other than the fact they'd be able to do whatever I can better. That's really the only difference.
>>
File: 1460429418014.png (301 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
1460429418014.png
301 KB, 342x397
>>29503315
What the fuck are the false thoughts of an anonymous cunt on an anonymous Ethiopian dick-tattooing imageboard supposed to make me feel? Anger? Because that's what i'm feeling.
This is not genuine, you don't know me, i don't know you, hell, you probably don't know anyone in this thread and never will, unless of course as you're a female and, most likely an attention whore who has some 250 orbiters on skype, live a normal life and laugh at real robots with your friends.
Fuck you. No one other than my mother told me they loved me, because there's nothing to love.
>>
>>29503400
It is a great thing that you accept that your failure is your fault alone, anon. It takes great strength to acknowledge that; not many people, especially in this place, seem to be able to do that.

That which you describe is not defeat, anon. It is just life. We cannot succeed at all we do. We can, however, learn from our failures, get up, and keep moving forward, no matter how hard we fail at what we want to do.

I do not know what exactly your situation is, but I feel that as long as you are alive, failure is acceptable. Failure is human and should be embraced as a part of life. Rolling over and giving up, however, is not.
>>
>>29503354
I feel like you're a liar, and would not love me, now go fuck yourself with a noose.
>>
>>29503400
I'm really sad to see you feel that way, anon. No one succeeds at everything and no one succeeds all the time, even if they're gifted with natural talent. You are succeeding at being alive, you wouldn't be here if that weren't the case. You are well-spoken and have humility, both uncommon traits. I'm sorry no one near you can see your worth. I do.

>>29503403
I'm sorry I made you angry. It's true that I used to be a person who would ridicule others just to be accepted into a social group. But I promise you that I never laugh at other people anymore. I do my best to be compassionate at all times. It's the best I can do.

>>29503485
If I ever meet you, I'll do my best to prove I'm telling the truth right now.
>>
>>29503403
>>29503485
That is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you do not love yourself, you will do everything possible to ensure that people do not love you either, nor accept the love of others because after all, you do not give credit to it for you do not accept yourself.

Do yourselves a favor, and accept gratefully the love of others.
>>
actually, i'm pretty fucking ugly
>>
File: 1466623492234.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1466623492234.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>29503207
>bisexual female

just get out
>>
>>29503574
The human body is beautiful the way a flower is beautiful.
>>
>>29503471
Of course I can only accept the blame, it's entirely my fault and error. This is defeat, not failure. It may be life, but it's a factor of life that could have, at least on this subject, been completely avoided. I'm supposed to just take this and apply this if ever it's applicable in the future. But I don't wish to. I know I have to, I know it's a fact of life that I have to. I just wish it wasn't. Forced to change a dream and wish, get over it and move on, only because of myself. That's just bitter. Being faced with impossibility is just sad, frustrating. So of course, it's natural to resent the only person I can blame for it.

>>29503526
There's truly no worth or value to speak of. No one's in the wrong if they forget me, I'm naturally a forgettable person. It's true, I don't expect to succeed all the time. But failing because of circumstance is easier than failing and being defeated by yourself. Being denied what you want only because of yourself, it's not something I can enjoy. It's not something I can just gracefully move on from, yet I have to. The old notion that you can achieve anything if you really try, putting your heart into it and apply dedication is cute, isn't it? It doesn't really apply to impossibilities, though.
>>
>>29503615
If something is not possible, why do you bother resenting yourself over it? The world is full of possibilities that are only exhausted upon death.

If something is possible, why worry either? All you have to do is put in the effort and fix it.
>>
>>29503615
I can see that I can't change your mind about yourself right now, anon. That's unfortunate, because I think the way you feel about yourself is having a detrimental effect on your ability to see yourself clearly and improve your life. I hope you can look back on this version of yourself one day and feel happy that you have changed for the better.
>>
File: 1464099663169.jpg (38 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1464099663169.jpg
38 KB, 540x405
the heck is habbening in here niggy's
>>
hey OP if you think I'm so beautiful why won't you have sex with me?
>>
File: 1437772026447.jpg (42 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1437772026447.jpg
42 KB, 600x476
>>29503526
>i bullied betas just to be normal but now i don't, teehee, it's all in the past, doesn't matter that those betas now hate themselves because they were constantly laughed at by their peers and it hasn't changed at all even when they became adults
Kill yourself.
>>29503555
I actually love myself because i haven't studied a single day in school and even finished two years early, which made me realize i might be smarter than your average Joe, but i'm aware of my mental and physical flaws and, that people dislike those flaws and constantly point them out to put me down in order to feel better about themselves.
>do yourselves a favor, and accept gratefully the love of others
The "love" of some Amerifat living 2000 kilometers away is meaningless.
>>
>>29503665
I'm in a committed long-term relationship at the moment and this is an anonymous image board. I'll probably never meet you. But I hope you do find someone who will.
>>
>>29503635
Because it was only made impossible as a result of my hesitation, failure, and mistake. It was once possible, and now it isn't. That transition from possibility to impossibility is a truly horrifying experience. It's the point where you could have fixed it, and now because you erred it no longer can be fixed. I have to resent myself for that. If I never hesitated to fix it, it could have been fixed and not been impossible. Now I'm forced to accept that and move on. Just forced to, it isn't voluntary, it wouldn't ever be voluntary.
>>
>>29503207
>I'm a bisexual female.
mtfs aren't really females
>>
>>29503684
>>it's all in the past, doesn't matter that those betas now hate themselves because they were constantly laughed at by their peers and it hasn't changed at all even when they became adults
That couldn't be farther from how I feel. I'm so sorry I ever acted that way; I had no idea what kind of an effect I was having on other people. I feel ashamed of my ignorance and neglect of those people. However, I can't change what I did as a teenager. I can only do better now, as an adult. If I was ever rude to you, specifically, I apologize wholeheartedly.
>>
>>29503213
Normalfags have been making threads solely to spew platitudes for many many years. This is nothing new.
>>
>>29503687
>But I hope you do find someone who will.
I won't
>>
>>29502814
Sup OP. Thanks for this anonymous gesture of gratitude on this Peruvian thatched roof enthusiast forum. I hear what you're said and support what you're doing completely. I think we may have had some shared experiences along the way, and although I'm sure your path is very different, we seem to have come to the same conclusion. We are one, whole, and you, anonymous, are as important to me as my family and my friends.

Walk on brother or sister, keep doing what you're doing. I hope we cross paths if not in this life then the next. I think you're beautiful too.
>>
>>29503684
If you cannot embrace those flaws, improve upon them slowly, and let what others have to say about them get to you, then I'm sorry but you do not love yourself wholly and fully. Otherwise, you would not mind.

>>29503747
Don't worry. You are not responsible for how other people feel. Besides, that is in the past, nothing can be done about it.

Let us take a moment to forgive each other for whatever we may have done in the past and our suffering, and move on.
>>
File: Spurdo.png (72 KB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo.png
72 KB, 640x468
>>29503815
You think you're replying to the right person but you're not.
>>
>>29503788
Thank you so much for the reply. I'm happier just knowing you're out there!

>>29503815
Forgiving yourself can be hard, but it makes it easier to forgive others. Thanks for your help, anon.
>>
i don't understand the point of these threads. it's like the OP just wants an ego boost
>>
>>29503927
Yes, that's all it is. People who genuinely give out platitudes are willfully ignorant and show no understanding of reality, logic, or rationale.
>>
>>29503927
The point is to make another person smile.
>>
>>29503747
>le i'm sorry
No you're not. You're with your Chad bf, living happily, having friends and making bullshit fake threads, while i'm in a 48m2 apartment eating pills that supposedly make me normal and feel a bit better, with multiple physical and mental issues acquired from getting beat up and made fun of almost daily over the course of multiple years.
Normalshits don't realize that cracking someone's skull open leads to excruciating pain that lasts a lifetime and that forcing someone to drink three bottles of strong alcohol could lead to that person getting his stomach pumped and never being able to drink alcohol ever again because of how much that fucks up the body.
Fuck you, really. Never make those shit threads again, because human beings are incapable of love and compassion towards those who are different.
>>
>>29503943
No, you just want to make yourself feel good somehow. I can bet my life you don't give a shit about anyone on this board

People like you are the worst humanity has to offer, you're nothing but sociopaths. I genuinely hope you go through some sort of real suffering
>>
>>29503927
The point is to be happy yourself and making other people happy.
>>
File: starofdavid.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
starofdavid.png
9 KB, 400x400
>>29502814
>implying empty platitudes will fill the void in my soul
that's real cute op, go back to facebook
>>
In my opinion the thread was simply beautiful and as an anon cannot help myself but to bring up the argument that this is very biased that you are female

i think its only natural for women to feel more empathetic and express more emotion than men as this thread has litres of pure love in it, i cannot help but just sigh this off, simply because a female is supposed to act in this manner as it is a natural human response for them.

Besides my point and this may completely contradict what i was saying, however this is why i love women and will continue to love women, their levels of over extensive emotions give me a sense of overwhelming comfort. So i love you too OP >>29502814
>>
File: promise.jpg (29 KB, 870x545) Image search: [Google]
promise.jpg
29 KB, 870x545
>>29503986
>>29504018
>>29503989
I wish I could convey my true feelings to you, but this is all I can do. If I've made you feel worse than before you read this, then I'm sorry.

>>29504029
And I'm grateful to men for generally being more pragmatic and logical. I agree that women are more likely to be over-emotional and this can cause a lot of social problems, equally as many as being under-emotional can. Thank you for helping to balance us, I hope we can do the same for you. Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>29503986
I feel sorry for you, and I wish more people did. But, you are not helpless. You can still do something. You can raise awareness about people on a similar situation. You can move the hearts of others. You can learn how to defend yourself, how to stop the violence that hurt you, so no one has to go through your pain.

Why I say this? What is done has been done, and cannot be changed. However, the present is yours. I admire you for having fought through it, and as little as it means over the internet, I wish the best for you.

>>29504029
Yo, there's not only women in this thread. I'm a man and I still care about you guys.
>>
>>29502814
I'm not beautiful. I don't deserve love and respect. I'm not human. I don't deserve dignity and intimacy. I've never received it and never will. I am not equal to others. Life is hard and painful. When I look at people with normal lives who have it easier than me it hurts. It's not wonderful that I'm still here, my existence is just a burden to all.

Your fantasy world where everyone is a beautiful winner doesn't exist. I judge people in the same shallow way they judge me. It's reality. Some people are ugly. Some people are beautiful. I don't want it to be that way, but it's not under my control.
>>
>>29502814
WORDS CAN'T BRING YOU DOWN
>>
>>29504123
This is your accumulated bitterness speaking, anon. It's not about who has it easier, and who doesn't. Life is about, ultimately, yourself.

Your existence is only a burden because you allow it. You are unworthy of love and respect because you allow it. It is perfectly within your control, it's just it's easier to refuse control and be a tragic hero than to accept it and become responsible.
>>
File: 1459161542629.png (259 KB, 358x339) Image search: [Google]
1459161542629.png
259 KB, 358x339
Do you love me OP? how should I inspire your love?
>>
File: 1387666055836.gif (2 MB, 190x300) Image search: [Google]
1387666055836.gif
2 MB, 190x300
>>29504029
Read
>>29503747
and rethink about the bullshit you just typed.
This cunt just made this thread to feel better about herself, that's it.
She doesn't care about random faceless and nameless people who live in third world shitholes or in Saudi Arabia. No one does. You can say "oh man that's sad" when you read something, well, sad, but that's it, that's what we do as social creatures.
If you go on facebook, this is the average shit Stacies post. It really is. They just want the attention, they want responses, likes, upboats, whatever. It's not because they might be more "empathic", it's just that they NEED the responses. It's fucking easy to tell everyone to love themselves when you're a white bitch in a first world country and everyone loves you. You don't know how the opposite is, but neither do the people who have never been loved, and yet, they don't go around telling others to hate themselves.

Yeah i'm pissed, that's why i type so much.
>>29504077
>>29504080
Fuck you.
>>
>>29504029
>i think its only natural for women to feel more empathetic and express more emotion than men

ayy lmao
>>
>>29504146
I read this in some fat bogan's voice desu.
>>
>>29504172
>pissed

>continues responding
>continues delivering attention on a silver platter
>doesn't even sage the thread
>>
>>29504187
You can't sage with an image, you may have forgotten this by now.
>>
>>29504123
I don't think any of that is true and I'm sorry people haven't been good to you the way they should be. People have learned to judge others by the way others have judged them. All we can do is control how we judge others and hope that it improves the overall state of society.

>>29504168
You don't have to do anything, but it would make me really happy if you would be kind to yourself and other people
>>
>>29504172
Fellow anon. If this person wanted attention, they'd would be on Facebook, or somewhere where it can be tied to a name. This is not logic, this is your pain and bitterness speaking for you.

That's the coward's way out. You're better than that.
>>
File: 1452293628454.png (1 MB, 918x739) Image search: [Google]
1452293628454.png
1 MB, 918x739
>>29504172
>It's fucking easy to tell everyone to love themselves when you're a white bitch in a first world country and everyone loves you.
I'll steal that line for future "just b urself n love urself" threads.
>>
>>29504208
>You can't sage with an image
Oh christ almighty you actually believed that? Welp that explains it.

I don't even know why I'm still in here. Infuriates me that my home board is filled to the brim with normal newfag immigrants.
>>
>>29502814
That was beautiful my man. I know deep down that this is the truth, and this is how life should really be. But after years of feeling and living nothing but misery and bullshit, i cant live to that philosophy anymore. I have become too cynical and abrasive over time. What you said is absolutely true, but also unattainble.

Most people are also too afraid of their own feelings and being vulnerable to admit that this is the truth, so you will get a lot of hate and cynicsm for this. Dont let it bother you though, im personally pretty fucking cynical but in many cases its just a front, very, very few people actually are truly cynical and hateful on the inside.
>>
File: why.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>this entire thread still seriously going on
>nobody knows what the heck is going on
>???
>>
>>29502814
You arent sincere. I can tell, I know exactly what you are. You're a saint, only when people are watching. You love helping the poor, the sick, the lost, if, it grants you you're medicine, attention. I say it's medicine because you are sick in the head. I can tell you have no friends, you might have artificial relationships with some people, but you have not one true friend. Your kind is despicable, you're worse then a whore, because atleast a whore wears her disgrace openly, you on the other hand, hide behind the mask of altruism. And you're such a sack of shit for it. Don't kill yourself, just become a real person. You are deluded into thinking helping people is what you want to do with your life, but it's not. All you want is attention, and well, there you go, you got your medicine. But i hope atleast some people see the transparency of your persona. Fag.
>>
>>29504224
I'm a newfag because something was changed? Or you're assuming i was told this and not otherwise around for visible sage? Don't know if troll but im confused so nice confuse Anon.
>>
>>29504225
I'm really sorry that life has been shitty for you. I think it's wonderful that you are still kind inside. I really appreciate that you'd take the time to tell me what you feel; it makes me happy to know you exist. Thanks so much.

>>29504265
I have true friends and I do sincerely feel this way. I'm hoping to give others attention, not receive it myself. I get the feeling you haven't met anyone who is truly altruistic... I haven't met very many myself. But I'm trying to be that person for you, right now.
>>
>>29504265
I disagree with you. In Buddhism, seeking attention in exchange for a good action invalidates it as a good action.

It is possible to do good actions. If you are happy yourself, you will not need attention. Thus, the love, the altriusm that comes out of your heart is genuine.

So, before you try to help others, help yourself. I am still on the path of self help, but I do what I can in the meantime.

I am not OP, but I support whoever is OP. He or she is a good person. As for you, I think you are terribly bitter, and I wish that bitterness goes away soon so you may be able to help yourself out.
>>
>>29502814
Hi OP!! my life is generally pretty good but I have been having a shitty summer. Lots of my friends have moved away so I've been feeling lonely, and I've also been stressed about money. It was nice waking up to this thread. Thank you <3 (P.s I'm also a bisexual female)
>>
>>29504265
You must be dependent to use 4chan as a social outlet if you feel personalized to Anonymous attention.
>>
>>29502814
Tch.
Whatever you say man
>>
File: 1429512320154.png (130 KB, 314x504) Image search: [Google]
1429512320154.png
130 KB, 314x504
>can't tell if ruse or not

lmfao this can't be I think it looks like!

ayyyyyylmao whoisdis?
>>
>>29504434
It's that meant to be Yotsuba's ear or eye?
>>
>>29504469
Definitely ear. Her eye is just a line.
>>
>>29504486
No, look closer. She has one eye closed she's very confused.
>>
>>29504497
Ha... I kind of see it if I concentrate. Looks too weird for my brain to keep seeing it that way, though.
>>
File: 1418330617455.gif (93 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1418330617455.gif
93 KB, 300x200
>>29504497
>>29504514
>mfw can't see a face at all
>tfw mindfucked from this thread
>>
OP you never said you love me.
>>
>>29504323
Your speech betrays you. To quote yourself, "I'm trying to be that person."
Youre just trying, pretending, feigning to be this good hearted person. But, the only reason you're doing this is because you want to express this "love" you have for boxes of speech. Especially in this wasteland of the deserted. Let me tell you something about people on r9k, most and all are delusional. If you could see their personal philosophy, you'd freak. Most are pieces of shit, and deserve the cold miserable lives they have. Only is there a few percentage of users, that are actually victims of society. You're disgusting for "loving" a bunch of narcissists, pedophiles, and degenerates.
And I bet you're all three.
>>
>>29504325
Don't you see you blow yourself the fuck out. By your logic, one must only help people if they themselves are already helped and have achieved a sense of stability abd happiness. You've just said you're not yet stable nor happy, but yet want and do help people. Illogical. I tell you to look at ops post. Ive never seen such a shitty attempt at sainthood. This OP is a disguting human being.
>>
File: 1426411207348.gif (2 MB, 380x292) Image search: [Google]
1426411207348.gif
2 MB, 380x292
>>29504637
>this
desu famigillionaire
>>
>>29504634
I love you.

>>29504637
I've been here since r9k was created. I know what this place is like. That's why I do this here. I don't think any of the people here deserve misery, no matter what they've done.
>>
>>29504674
How is trying to be a good person ever bad? That's just an excuse you use to keep being a bitter jerk.
>>
>>29504393
You are stupid. Im in college, have friends, (both girls and guys), and im gonna hang with my friend to smoke and play some street fighter, then kick it with my girl. To say im a introverted anti social shut in like yourself, is stupid.
>>
>>29504689
You are beyond stupid then. Haha. You're saying you love a pedophile? You're saying you love people that masturbate in public? Mastrubate to weird ass fetishes? Mastrubate to corpses? What kind of a fucking person are you? But wait, this love is fake anyways so it doesn't matter who you love, because your love was never genuine in the first place.
>>
>>29504711
Then your diatribes are much more empty, and you're projecting whatever concern you expect me to have.
>>
>>tl;dr - the thread
this is now an art thread. post art.
>>
File: 1448789676733.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1216) Image search: [Google]
1448789676733.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1216
>>29504805

insert-super-original-comment-here
>>
>>29504704
Itd bad when you're not genuine. True altruism is done just like OP, in anonymity. But what OP has done, is created his anonymity as an entity. And with that entity hes manipulated peoples desperation for love for himself. To be thanked and praised. But think about it, what are a few words on the internet going to do for people? Real help is only available in real life. I would support op if he gave his email adress and was tlaking to people, in private. But here he is, doing it for everyone to see. For everyone to acknowledge his altriusm. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>29504838

this-may-also-be-an-original-comment
>>
>>29504689
>I love you.
See how dissatisfying this is? Love is to be warranted, it trivializes it's worth when generalized. It's dishonest.
>>
>>29504778
You insulted me first. An eye for an eye, I just want you to understand OP is manipulating you and everyone else.
>>
File: 14618248594232.jpg (1 MB, 1461x1930) Image search: [Google]
14618248594232.jpg
1 MB, 1461x1930
>>29504856

yet-another-original-comment-coming-through
>>
>>29504916

this-comment-is-not-like-the-others
>>
File: 1466516537282.jpg (42 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
1466516537282.jpg
42 KB, 540x663
Where you at OP? Haha, too butthurt that I exposed you?
>>
File: ahh.jpg (1 MB, 1239x1749) Image search: [Google]
ahh.jpg
1 MB, 1239x1749
I'm sorry, but I have to leave for work now. Thanks for talking to me. Have a good night.

>>29504769
Yes. None of those things make a person unworthy of love and respect. I can see how that would be hard to understand. I don't want people to hurt others, but I won't hate them for doing it anyway.

>>29504844
I'm really not looking for any attention... I honestly thought including an email would be seen as attention-seeking. However, if you think that's the best way to do this, then I'll take your advice and try that for a little while. [email protected] is my throwaway. Feel free to contact me there, but I won't be able to reply right away as I'm going to work right now.

>>29504899
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

>>29504954
>>29504916
>>29504838
>>29504805
Thanks for the beautiful art, anon. Here's some more.

Bye everybody. Talk to you later.
>>
File: 1452354803441.jpg (52 KB, 749x444) Image search: [Google]
1452354803441.jpg
52 KB, 749x444
this abhorrent shit

>fugg
>>
>>29504899
The target and subject of intention seem to keep derailing here, context being construed too. Im gonna back out of this.
>>
>>29504975
You are not ghandi haha
>>
File: Hans Gude2.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2002) Image search: [Google]
Hans Gude2.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2002
>>29504954

boy-i-sure-do-love-having-to-resize-images
>>
>>29505015
Gandhi didn't say that.
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/27/eye-for-eye-blind/
>>
File: 14635722513852.jpg (2 MB, 2800x1903) Image search: [Google]
14635722513852.jpg
2 MB, 2800x1903
>>29504975
You're welcome. Thanks for the art you posted as well and also the initial thread. Bye.
>>
File: 1461439575579.jpg (445 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461439575579.jpg
445 KB, 1600x900
>>29502814
This thread is marvelous.
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859 KB, 1024x768
I'm so happy to be alive right now.
>>
File: 1461905373985.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1461905373985.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
1 free love coupon?

I'll take it

Thank you
>>
>>29503332
The fire rises, brother.
Now's the time for fear.
>>
whats the point of these retarded threads
>>
>skinnyfat, untoned women who look like they haven't done shit
Why were the yuros of old so obsessed with this look?
>>
File: Topic_a6b53a_5929514.jpg (42 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Topic_a6b53a_5929514.jpg
42 KB, 670x503
well that's pretty worthless anon
>>
>>29502814
is this the new normie meme pasta of the month?

Because its literally: 'tldr; BEEEE URSELF :DD'

Fuck off OP jesus christ
>>
>>29502814
Danke <3
>>
>>29502814
infj post in a nutshell senpai
>>
>>29502814
You are only making us feel worse fuck off

>YOURE AMAZING BECAUSE YOURE HUMAN

Ive never heard anything more infuriating said by a normalfag
>>
Fuck off

This is reddit-tier.
>>
File: void.gif (2 MB, 475x280) Image search: [Google]
void.gif
2 MB, 475x280
>>29506454
?enabbane??enabbane?
>>
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS, THE RIDE NEVER FUCKING ENDS, OH GOD WHEN WILL IT END
>>
>>29502814
I'm a nigger.
Everybody hates me. Including myself.
>>
>>29502814
Isn't that the picture in that bookshelf puzzle in Resident Evil
>>
Hhrhrbei ebsi wjziebs

I don't want to exist anymore
It isn't because of love or hatred
It's not even some 2deep4u religious shit

This is intolerable
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.