[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 1466092560784s.jpg (8 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1466092560784s.jpg
8 KB, 250x248
Today I went to a fellow NEET. While drinking a fine glass of spicy South-African wine, we started to discuss the inner workings of society. He told me: "The fact of the matter is any healthy society has NEETs. Look at the world of today and you'll see again and again the societies with a large amount of NEETs to be the most stable and prosperous. He added: "Of course we cannot deny that wagecucks are a necessary component. The role of the authorities, whatever king or democratic government, is to ensure that the majority live their lives as wagecucks and only the brightest individuals become NEETs. Just keep the wagies preoccupied with false promises of wealth, succes and status - knowing it is only for the very few - and give them their silly entertainment and little pleasures.

Don't feel sorry for the wagies. They are simply to stupid to know the esoteric workings of society."

Really makes you think huh wagie? Anyway, I am going to make me some herbal tea and write my memoirs.
>>
Wagecucks BTFO as always. They don't realize they're nothing but puppets that are easily manipulated and changed out if they have the slightest defect.

"B...b...but muh contribution to society!!" They say. Silly fool! That's one of the false beliefs wagecucks are fed to manipulate them! They live in such delusion they have to work hard and project onto others.

"B...b...but I'm not a loooooooser like you!" they also say. I say they are a fool who is willing to slave for artifical trade. They who are fools are the losers giving up the most precious gift of all: time. Money matters not, as you cannot regain time. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. You cannot know how long of a life you have.

In comvlision, wagecucks are idiots who have been BTFO.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29502813
This really, really makes you think.
>>
File: 1466533019684.png (357 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1466533019684.png
357 KB, 601x601
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I MIGHT BE UNABLE TO STOP MY GF FROM FUCKING MEN IN THE APARTMENT I PAY FOR BY WORKING 90 HOURS A WEEK BUT AT LEAST I'M BEING PRODUCTIVE UNLIKE YOU FUCKING PATHETIC NEET
YOU GET A LOT OF PROTEIN FROM DRINKING BULL SEMEN YOU FUCKING PATHETIC NECKBEARD NEET FUCK

FUCK YOU NEET
I SWEAR TO GOD ONE DAY I WILL KILL YOU ALL
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.