[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You look like pic related for a day, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ChadThundercock.jpg (28 KB, 406x540) Image search: [Google]
ChadThundercock.jpg
28 KB, 406x540
>You look like pic related for a day, what do?
>>
fuck stacey in the pussy
>>
>>29502207
He prolly looks average without the lighting and makeup desu
>>
>>29502207
stay inside because I live in a forest and the wendingo will get me if I leave
>>
>>29502207
Do I still have a vagina or is it more than just a cosmetic change? If I have a dick for a day I guess I'll try sticking in things to see what it feels like.
>>
>>29502342
You're a man, an attractive one with that. You're just gonna stick your dick in things? any man can do that, think of all the women you can manipulate to do things for you.
>>29502284
CANADA
A
N
A
D
A
>>
>>29502487
Meh, I'm not interested in manipulating people, no matter how attractive I am.
>>
>>29502207
i have literally the same eyes

>>29502222
>implying its that easy

>>29502244
>>29502284
>>29502342
>>29502487
>>29502503

you would probably still have autism so it doesnt matter if you look like that

average or even ugly guy that doesnt give a fuck gets laid more than an attractive autist
>>
>>29502207
Steal shit. Even if I get arrested and have my face change back they'll wonder why the /fit/ guy got replaced with a fatass and let me go
>>
File: .jpg (38 KB, 598x449) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
38 KB, 598x449
>>29502207
i'd ask a khv on the internet if he'd let me suck his dick
>>
>>29502517
You could quickly hook up with someone, i'm sure girls are going to be around your cock even if you sperg out they'll just say some bullshit like "you're so cute haha"
>>
>>29502570
>You could quickly hook up with someone
nope
>>
>>29502580
There's a lot of online dating websites like tinder, it wont be hard to find some horny slut near your area.
>>
>>29502580

>go on tinder
>enjoy limitless pussy
>>
Fuck teen pussy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.