[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any robots that have a fear for losing control, Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: images-78.jpg (10 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
images-78.jpg
10 KB, 188x269
Are there any robots that have a fear for losing control, Especially at night. I haven't slept in 2 days and my anxiety is getting worse. Please help.
>>
File: kitty3.jpg (69 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
kitty3.jpg
69 KB, 720x529
>>29502145
Im the exact opposite! I try to lose control to see what delights it may bring. Haven't slept in 26 hours. Anxiety nah you poor bastard Ive lost my mind with happiness!
>>
Have you tried sleeping?
>>
lost my mind three years ago it's good to lose control friend
>>
>>29502145
Fear of sleeping, often along with insomnia, is a symptom of an impending psychotic episode. Not kidding, look it up. Maybe you're about to go bonkers.
>>
>>29502225
yeeeeee man, listen to this guy, you're doing it all wrong op
>>
>>29502404
dont listen to this guy, just take some deep breathes and literally force yourself to do something that is usually considered a relaxing thing to do. go for a walk, smell some flowers, absorb yourself in an innocent activity and try to bring yourself back to a peaceful baseline. you have nothing to be afraid of because you never had control in the first place. but you did, didn't you? chin up pupper
>>
>>29502232
The feeling of impending doom keeps me awake.
>>
>>29502225
i feel you m8, i work nightshift 'cause i'd rather be awake all night/day and sleep all afternoon
>>29502404
what about fear of dreams? i never want to dream, 'cause i always seem to take controll and win if you get me?
>>
>>29502443
Yes, yes, you never had control in the first place. Kill them Johnny, kill them all!
>>
>>29502455
Not saying you are necessarily psychotic, just that strong anxiety and fear of losing consciousness and control, whether through sleep or dreams, is often associated with psychotic episodes. Try to relax, dispell your fears and sleep, if you suffer from insomnia as well that's an even stronger indication that something's about to go wrong and you should see a doctor.
>>
>>29502443
Thanks anon this really helped me, I am bit more relaxed.

On the other hand should I use medication, if so which ones? If got some oxazepam right here, should I take it?
>>
I don't know if this is what you meant, but I gfeel like I can't trust myself to read or write something correctly anymore.
Like, when I write an email, I have to meticulously check every letter in the address, to make sure it is correct. Then I copy the name into a text file, place it under where the name is printed, and see if every character matches.
If I set an alarm in the morning, I have to check it about 5 times to make sure it is actually set at the right time.
Today I had to register for an exam, when I was writing my name, I checked a couple if times, when the time is, then I went back again, to see if the time I remembered is correct. But now, I am still not sure it is in fact correct. I will probably have to come an hour early before the time I think I registered for, to make sure I am not late.
>>
Losing control in what way? Like spazzing out in public, or harming yourself/others? I'm not afraid of either of those.

I'm more afraid of "losing control" in terms of letting things slip end becoming homeless.
>>
>>29502512
nah man, don't do drugs because you are trying to find an answer in them, if that's the route you're going go big or go home senpai. drop some tabs of that beautiful woman named lucy and wig out. if not don't fall into a habitual use of something in search of chasing that feeling. you need to sort your fucking shit out in your fucking head man right now. there's no other moment but the one we are in and this is the one where all of your strength counts the most. all we can do in our current life is deal with what's in front of us in each moment. don't let your subconscious take over your thoughts and steer you into actions that you didn't consent to willfully. what matters most if you finding that peaceful self you are when there is nothing clouding your life or whatever you want to call what it is to be you
>>
>>29502540
Sounds creepy anon

But no, I meant in a "losing sanity and control over body" kind of fear
>>
File: 1426021814071.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1426021814071.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>have bipolar type 1
>manic episodes render me completely incapable of controlling my own actions, insanely paranoid, delusional, and very, very violent
>can't sleep or eat during them, prone to blacking out from exhaustion and mania and coming to several days later with no memory of where I've been or what I've done
>have vague recollections of assaulting people with no provocation
>have been medicated properly for nearly two years, episodes have completely stopped
>every time I have a hard time sleeping, or my appetite starts to disappear, or I feel a little paranoid, or start to hallucinate again, I get so fucking scared I'm going to have another episode it makes me want to cry
>literally live in constant fear of losing control
>mfw I haven't slept in two days and OP reminds me of my biggest fear
>>
>>29502540
I think being homeless would be fun as hell!
>>29502806
Sanity doesn't exist.
>>
File: awesome smiley5.jpg (45 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley5.jpg
45 KB, 250x248
>>29502917
>lmao

Smacking people around left and right! Sounds like a fun existence. If you came across me shit would be opposite day son; Id play with ya.
>>
File: 1459857861850.png (149 KB, 274x231) Image search: [Google]
1459857861850.png
149 KB, 274x231
>>29503363
I can't tell if you're mocking me or genuinely unaware of how horrible it is to be manic.
>>
>>29503376
Literally make myself manic through meditation all the time. Tis fun and games mane. Hell just got locked up for being too much a weak ago. My ex gf thinks Im going to get kicked out of the new MMA gym I want to go to cause Im TOO MUCH!
>>
>>29503547
>>29503363
>>29502225
dude just leave you obviously are really fucking new
>>
File: apes.jpg (10 KB, 249x187) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
10 KB, 249x187
>>29503588
blah blah blah its original you fuck!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.