[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw about to order pizza to days in a row what if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>tfw about to order pizza to days in a row

what if it's the same delivery guy?

will he think im a creep, im nervous as fuck guys
>>
>>29502144
Just gimme your money already nigga gotdayum!
>>
It should be fine, even if it's the same delivery guy he has no reason to care unless he's a turboautist. Even if he did care, what the fuck would he do about it?
>>
In the special instructions just tell him the money is under the matt and to leave the pizza there. Dont knock or anything.
>>
>>29502144
doesn't matter mate. you might even develop a bromance with the delivery guy. be mates. chat at the door. he might be the opening to normistanland. I ordered kebabs for years in a row. Got to know the delivery guy very well. Good times.
>>
He's a delivery guy. I'm sure he has better things to think about than to have a false feeling of superiority towards a person who eats pizza on a daily basis. He's a pizza guy after all so he's just as pathetic

Other than that, this is all meaningless. It doesn't matter what he thinks
>>
>tfw want mcdonalds but to nervous to ask my dad for a ride
>>
>>29502144
what kind of pizza are you gonna get anon?
>>
>>29502144
he doesn't care. I've done it too and he just gave me pizza and said Bon Appetite and left

I paid online
>>
>>29502884
tuna and bacon rashers and italian crust
>>
>>29502144
If you got a bacon pizza you'll be fine
>>
Alternate between delivery and carryout. They'll never recognize you.
>>
just wear a disguise, then he won't think you ordered pizza twice in a row
>>
>>29502144
The solution to social anxiety is to stop caring what other people think.

Sounds easy but takes a lot of ignorance to get into that state of mind
>>
I used to be a delivery driver. I used to take orders out to the same places daily. I never cared its just the job but it would be a minor annoyance if you stiffed me. a lot of drivers are anal about that.
>>
>>29502206

That this was even an option occurred to me a few days ago. I considered it then decided I didn't need to take that step further into total reclusion and just put on some pants instead.
>>
File: 1457047623198.jpg (158 KB, 328x526) Image search: [Google]
1457047623198.jpg
158 KB, 328x526
>>29502981
>tuna

nigga....
>>
They probably see people much more pathetic than you. My pizza delivering friend once had someone pay in all quarters. He could see into the guys house, and all there was in the room was a TV and a stack of VHS tapes 5' tall.
>>
>>29502144
I've had the same salad delivered for lunch everyday for the last two years. Who cares?
>>
>>29504752
I bet he got a bunch of rolls of quarters to pay for them. Vhs tapes should only be like a quarter each.
>>
>order repeatedly from pizza place
>they start throwing in some free ice cream sandwiches, i guess for being a loyal customer or something
>stop ordering from there
every time.

im running out of pizza places
>>
>>29504806
why stop going if they give you free food?
>>
You people who this bothers....you're fat right?
>>
>>29502215
Tell us the story of kebabman and robotguy

Did he introduce you to any qt Turkish girls?
>>
>>29504806
dude that's aces

most restaurants start giving shittier and shittier service because they think you're a sure thing
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.