[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Robot Friends! This page shouldn't be about being miserable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: Proud robot.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Proud robot.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
My Robot Friends!
This page shouldn't be about being miserable but to rojoyce in being fortunate enough to be a robot!
Its a life where you can think detached from emotions and be rational and not have to follow all the normie shit they waste so much time on.
Me happy to be a robot, compensate for the deficiencies where you can and accept the rest as it is, its worth all the benefits of this lifestyle!

Share benefits of being a robot? things your proud of? tips to blending in with the commoners?

Cheers
>>
Yes. 6 carbon 6 neutron 6 electron is I!
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29501888
Eat clown shit on a cake.
It tastes funny.
>>
File: 1387190093286.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
1387190093286.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1415
>>29501888
Check'd

I have never had a sexually transmitted disease.
Due to constantly working and still living with my parents at age 35 I've managed to save up a considerable sum of money.
As for blending in with the commoners just keep quiet and mind your own business, if they adress you - just try your hardest to be polite and don't speak any words more than necessary.
>>
File: 1465358183749.png (67 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
1465358183749.png
67 KB, 1306x637
>>29501888
nice trips

original post
>>
Ah sick man i didn't even notice the trips!
>TFW you see how petty commoners arguing is and never feel the need to get involved.
>comfy watching tv and playing steam games on my own and not feeling like i should be around people
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.