[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUUUUUUCK I JUST WANT TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT AND STOP BEING A BETA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dasfdhd.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
dasfdhd.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
FUUUUUUCK I JUST WANT TO GAIN SOME WEIGHT AND STOP BEING A BETA SKELLY FAGGOT BUT WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTE SO FUCKING BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
holy shit op are you me
who else /hates food/ here
>>
>>29501910
Me
Why do people like eating so much
>>
>>29501838
Eating is one of the finest pleasures in life you worthless plebian

It's not hard to gain weight either. Just eat a bunch of potato chips you stupid twat
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29501838
If you have a clown shit on your food it tastes better.
>>
>>29501910
It's nothing but an irritating necessity. Can't wait for food in pill form
>>
>tfw gain weight through exercising and more calories in my diet
>lost everything in three weeks because i fell sick and feel nauseated close to 24/7

IT KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOOOOWN
>>
>>29501838
>>29501910
You guys must have fucked up taste buds. Most food tastes great unless you're eating poorfag shit like McDookies crapburgers or something.
>>
>>29501838
Stuff yourself until you're sick for every meal. Helped me get to 135 from 120 and I can just maintain it pretty easy.
>>
>>29501983
Do you have more pictures of that? It looks too bizarre to not check it out.
>>
>>29501838
Get a prescription for antidepressants. That will make you gain weight.
Also, invest in high caloric food. Weight gainers are not memes, buy some and count calories. There are neutral flavor ones.

Good luck. You are not alone in this ride.
>>
I am on doctor's orders to "eat what seems like too much food for you as quickly as you can" because I'm underweight. She says I need to stretch my stomach back out before I will have an appetite again.

At present, I don't make enough saliva to masticate, my gag reflex triggers when I try to swallow, and the feeling of fullness nauseates me.

I'm only alive because I smoke weed and binge disgusting high calorie food like ice cream and pasta with Alfredo sauce.
>>
>>29502004
OP here, mcdonalds and other junk food is one of the few things i like.
I also like raw ingredients like tomatoes, carrots, cabbage but when you cook them and mix them with other stuff it's just disgusting.
>>
>>29501838

FUUUUUUCK I JUST WANT TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT AND STOP BEING A BETA CHUBBY FAGGOT BUT WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTE SO FUCKING GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Pro-tip for skeletons

Eat tons of small meals a day instead of just the usual 3 meals. You can also eat one big breakfast and like 5 small meals. The key is eating more than you really need as soon as you start feeling just a bit hungry - it's how fatties stay fat, and pretty much guarantees an excess caloric intake.

I used to be underweight all my life. I'm talking 115 lbs 5'11 skeleton at worst, now I'm 145 lbs and steadily rising even while exercising
>>
>>29502104
Lol that's what happens when you smoke weed... Ur appetite goes away when ur not high. Take a tolerance break
>>
>>29502270
I stopped smoking for three months and lost so much weight I started having fainting spells and being too weak to pick up anything more than 15 lbs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.