[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw prom tonight Anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1432953652814.png (88 KB, 675x894) Image search: [Google]
1432953652814.png
88 KB, 675x894
>tfw prom tonight
Anyone else?
>>
>high school
Fuck off and come back when you aren't in your teens anymore.
>>
>>29501780
I'm 20. Is this still considered teenage years?
>>
>>29501790
>Teenage
>fourTEEN, sixTEEN, sevenTEEN, eighTEEN, nineTEEN, twenty
>>
>>29501790
You failed 3-2 years of highschool? How is that even possible?
>>
>>29501864
I'm not OP. Different countries have different educational systems. I graduated at 19.
Also you are propably burger.
>>
i didnt go to mine
>>
>>29502132
Right. I graduated at 20, and I've been a NEET for a year now, feels like it was yesterday, damn time sure flies when you're shitposting.
>>
>>29501767
So are you going to your prom?
>>
It was years ago, but I stayed home and masturbated instead of going
>>
File: loser.jpg (5 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
5 KB, 100x100
>>29502132
I graduated at 17. Fucking shitters.

I didn't go to my Jr or Sr prom. No regrets. Just stay at home and order 4 boxes of supreme pizza.

I'm still a KV loser that shitposts on arcanine.
>>
>>29502882
Wow you ate 4 boxes of pizza on prom night! I wish I was as cool as you.
>>
>>29501864
Not entirely impossible
I passed my highschool this year at the tender age is 23
>>
>>29501767
Nah mate, it's not worth it. Unless you want to try to hook up with (or fail and grope them when they pass out) it's not worth it.

If you want to go - go. But if you have other hobbies you enjoy, do them instead.
>>
>>29503183
I meant to put disgusting drunk women, but didn't.
>>
File: myoc.png (12 KB, 206x290) Image search: [Google]
myoc.png
12 KB, 206x290
>>29501767

I didn't, and apparently it wasn't that great for other people. Some people got stds, one guy got put in jail overnight, some other shit. While I stayed at home, playing vidya and eating pizza.
>>
>picture day and graduation next week
>have to buy shirts
>have to go to clothes shop that isn't the budget clothes section of the supermarket
I am too autistic for this world
>>
File: 1463260561336.png (1 MB, 1200x1261) Image search: [Google]
1463260561336.png
1 MB, 1200x1261
Ohooo boy, had mine about three weeks ago, Im still so glad its over. A few hours before putting on my suit and leaving I was almost shitting myself.
It was okay tho, I sticked around two or three only people I ever hung out with in school and drank a few beers to loosen up. I also made myself get up and dance, figured Ill look like much less of an autist than if I were just sitting all night. A few people laughed, who cares, Im gonna get laughed at a lot in the future anyway, Im strange and ugly. Came back home in the morning feeling comfy as fuck.

Honestly just went to make sure I dont regret not going for whatever reason but definetly didnt look forward to it. There, myb my shitty experience will make u feel better bruh. Good luck, put on the ocasional :^) face and push through.

/blog
>>
>tfw ask 3 different girls to dance
>all say no
>go home
>fap
>sleep
fuck proms, it's all a bunch of lies.
>>
What is prom like in other countries? In mine its basically people from one class reserve some place to go to, their parents come too and then they all dance together or something?
>>
where the fuck do you graduate at 20 years old?

america is like 17-18, 19 if youre a dumbass that got held back
dont you finish at 16 in europe?
>>
>>29501767
>2002
>took kinda qt to prom
>slow danced and kissed
>got lift w/ friend back to parents house
>had awkward sex
>>
>>29503974
In Switzerland the equivalent of "high school" (degree enables you to visit any Swiss university) is usually at 18 or 19, depending on when your birthday is, or later if you had to repeat a year.
You officially don't have to go to school anymore at 16, maybe that's what you're thinking of?
I don't know how it works in other European countries, but I'm pretty sure Germany has their abitur around 18 as well.
>>
>>29501767
Are you going OP? Fuck i don't know whether or not i should go, most of my normie friends left early for holidays somewhere with other friends and gfs, i'd be alone with chads and sluts there

Is it really worth it?
>>
Went yesterday. Its as underwhelming as you think it is. Glorified photo opportunity.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.