[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social anxiety general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x316
>4AM realize I need to get gas for my car
>realize the sun is going to be up soon and that means normies will be out driving soon
>heart starts racing thinking of having to deal with other cars on the road
>rush to my car and drive to the gas station
>minimal level of normies there(only one other car)
>while getting ready to use my card the normie form the other car yells over "they are only taking cash today"
>heart starts racing
> get in my car and drive back home

I can't handle living this way anymore!
>>
>>29501704
>not just sucking your neighbors gas out with a water hose

normie
>>
>>29501704

>Went to bed at 10:00PM cuz mad tired
>Wake up from extremely vivid dream, heart pounding muscles mad tense
>Look at clock
>12:41
>Cant sleep rest of night

It's gotten worse recently.
>>
>>29501796
Theres a police officer that patrols my area at random times in the night, I don't wan to deal with that.
>>
wait, so everybody else, besides you, driving a car is a normie? Are you an idiot?
>>
>>29501892
Most normies drive in the day and do normie shit espacially in the morning.
>>
>>29501704
If you were already there, you could easily just have paid in cash. It would have been a short interaction anyway, just pay and leave. No other interaction with normies required.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.