[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you guys feel? http://www.houstonpress.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: gottabekidding.jpg (98 KB, 745x491) Image search: [Google]
gottabekidding.jpg
98 KB, 745x491
How does this make you guys feel?

http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/you-re-not-awkward-with-women-you-re-just-creepy-8505416
>>
>>29501637
nigga l aint clicking that shit
>>
>>29501637

Mirror it or copy/paste if you actually want a discussion.
>>
But creepiness IS awkward. What a dumb statement.

Anyway, social ineptitude/faux pas is cute when Chad does it.
>>
Basically agree but had to stop reading after the first paragraph. Labelling everything and everyone like that is just stupid and nonsensical. What you like or identify as doesn't mean anything at all. Kek'd with disgust
>>
She's correct.

Read this robots and try to see which one of the creeps you are
>>
No room for men on the NWO train.

Especially white men.

They're going to keep shitting on you; they're going to keep passive aggressively telling you you're stupid and worthless, until it becomes real. Forget about them and their gossip. Work your ass off and prove them wrong.
>>
File: DowntroddenPepe1.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
DowntroddenPepe1.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>This qualifies as news is <Current_Year>

Fucking JUST end my life.
>>
File: dr cat_fag.jpg (113 KB, 632x610) Image search: [Google]
dr cat_fag.jpg
113 KB, 632x610
Since OP is a fag

Here is the paste http://pastebin.com/Ab5BpRBs
>>
>>29501637
what a boring article to read
>>
File: jef rouner proud feminist.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
jef rouner proud feminist.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
i'm jef rouner and i'm a proud feminist!
>>
as someone who passed for a girl during his teen years

yes men are this predatory and creepy. worst off they think they're clever when it's blatantly obvious they're being prowlers some even follow you around threateningly
>>
File: I'm beyond mad.jpg (167 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
I'm beyond mad.jpg
167 KB, 600x450
>>29501637
I can't even finish reading this.

Yes, there are some guys who do behave "rapily", i.e., becoming physical when it's unwanted, but lumping these men in with people who simply are autistic or have no idea how to flirt isn't right.

If Chad did this she would have a completely different reaction
>>
>>29501781
Have you even read it?

She complains about guys that think "you would make a great prostitute" or "you have huge tits" are great openers. Or guys that grab her tits out of nowhere.

She isn't complaining about straight men or the men that usually hit on her. She's complaining about creepy guys that use the "but I'm only socially awkward" line as an excuse.

Even if you are actually autistic that's no excuse not to care about the wellbeing of the person you are trying to have sex with at all.

And here is a pro tip that Chad himself gave me when I still used to be a social outcast:

>just be yourself
>don't try to be a macho player douchebro when you talk to women
>you don't have the looks, style and body language for that. They can sense that you are a nice guy
>just be yourself. Don't put on some show or anything. Stay cool and relax
>you know. When we two talk it's pleasant. You are relaxed and I like to spend time with you
>but when you talk with women you are trying too hard and you are too afraid of failure
>you don't have to pick her up right at the spot. Don't ask for her number or for a date right away, but still show interest.
>show her that you want her, but be a little bit subtle. Don't say "I love you" or "you are the prettiest little thing I've ever seen" right away, but compliment her on something that you genuinely like that's not her tits, eyes or ass. You know like the book she's carrying if it looks interesting or the way she did her hair or the anime sticker on her notebook or whatever
>Get to know her a bit and well that's it
>if you talk to her for half an hour that means she likes you which means you have a chance
>slowly build up more interest by meeting her again and again and inviting her over
>>
>>29502184
>She isn't complaining about straight men or the men that usually hit on her. She's complaining about creepy guys that use the "but I'm only socially awkward" line as an excuse.
The trouble with this is that if Chad said "you have huge tits" she would have a significantly higher chance of liking it. Saying "you would make a great prostitute", I agree, is too much.

>Unironically parroting normie advice
>>
>>29501637

Protip, creepy for women just means not attractive/ugly, that's it. You can say or put Chad in the same situation and it's hot/romantic when he does it.
>>
>>29502184
>do some cool and exciting stuff together. In your case even Smash Bros, Mario Party or Kart with two nerdy girls and two guys would be enough.
>you've seen it in movies right? Like the guy shows her how to golf by holding her hips and hand and showing her how to do it. Girls love it if you do something like that without being insulting or mansplaining
>there is no secret code to win them over. Either they like you or they don't. If you don't get any hints or if she doesn't react to your hints you can either decide to stay friends or break it up. Don't just ghost her, but ask her in what direction this is going and tell her that you don't want to be friends only
>you don't have to pretend to like whatever band shirt she wears
>if you don't like it you just don't like it, but don't be a douche about it and tell her why it's objectively bad music
>just be yourself. You like that stuff she likes that stuff. Who cares. Everyone likes different stuff, but that doesn't mean that they are bad people.

He gave me some tips everyday and showed me around a bit so I could find some friends. I still don't know why he did it, but he saved my life.
>>
>>29502201
The difference is that Chad isn't stuttering and shivering while he says it. With Chad it's obvious that he's just teasing and doesn't seriously think this way
>>
File: 1366117255404.png (238 KB, 552x518) Image search: [Google]
1366117255404.png
238 KB, 552x518
>>29502210
>>there is no secret code to win them over. Either they like you or they don't.

This is very true and advice most men should hear when they are kids. I see so many guys orbiting a girl that has no real interest in them on the hopes that maybe through friendship the girls of their dreams will acquire feelings for them. Although that does happen sometimes it rarely happens.

>>29502184
>you have huge tits
>>29502201

I'm basically "fun sized" Chad and I've just blurted this out to girls who've asked me what I thought their best feature was. All of them laughed, some of them asked me if I wanted to touch and some I went on a date and yes, I did touch them. It's all looks
>>
>>29502307
Yeah, but they laughed. They thought you were just joking. Even if you were serious they would think you were sarcastically making fun of creeps or that you just wanted to say something edgy to test your boundaries.

Awkward guys on the other hand always speak in a monotonous robotic voice. They don't use their sarcastic or joking tone when they try to tell jokes. When they say it is obvious that they only like you for your tits, but when Chad says it it's obvious that he's not being serious
>>
>>29502391

Only because I'm attractive and they did end up letting me play with their tits. Take the guy who plays Thor, give him a monotone robotic voice and women would just think he's "mysterious" and "misunderstood". Don't kid yourself, 95% of it is looks, the rest is personality.
>>
>>29502432
Well I'm average looking, but one day started recording my voice and training this way. I listened to how normal people talk and what their inside jokes and memes are. After a few months the difference in how I got treated was like day and night
>>
>it's another one of those articles where the premise is that "Guys act entitled to women's time and attention"

i love these because they don't describe me or sensible men at all, basically they describe ghetto, tactless piece of shit niggers and rico suave beaners that need to have children immediately or they can't exist.
sorry about the niggers and beaners, women, maybe we should do something about education in America if you're tired of getting chatted up by people who can barely grasp the English language?

sorry, all the civilized men were lied to and told women will love us for who we are, hence, we flew under the radar and continue to do so.
>>
File: 1402207204939.jpg (66 KB, 747x720) Image search: [Google]
1402207204939.jpg
66 KB, 747x720
>>29501637
They're right to shit on rapey creepers, but I don't like how they use "rape culture" as an explanation. I don't think she quite understands how simultaneously stupid and hateful the individuals involved are. They aren't getting this shit from the media they consume, they're getting it from their incredibly dodgy interpretations of that media along with real life social interaction that they've observed because, again, they're incredibly stupid and hateful people.
>>
>>29502184
>>29502210

your friend is a really great guy, i hope i'll be like him some day and be able to help someone else like he did with you.
but for now i'm just another robot without a gf. it's getting better, however
>>
Get back to facebook with your stacey-tier labels.
>>
>>29501637
>"Why are you against prostitutes? You're sexy enough to be one. I was planning on buying a PS4 but you would be way more fun."
Jesus christ
>>
the difference between creepy and awkward is the guys attractive level

only 6/10 and above attractive men can be awkward, all men below 6/10 attractiveness level are automatically creepy
>>
>>29502168
>that reaction face
It brings me thumbnail memories
>>
Labels like this appearing on r9k of all places are proof that fem"bots" are largely just failed normies.
>>
>>29501886
reading articles on pastebin is autism
who gives a shit if she gets views

also who gives a shit if women call you creepy, they're women their opinions don't matter. would you care if a kid called you a doo doo head? same shit
>>
File: 1462419863288.jpg (35 KB, 385x380) Image search: [Google]
1462419863288.jpg
35 KB, 385x380
>>29501637
>>Some creep recited the courtship/mating ritual in Klingon at a Star Trek Convention while his wingman translated very LOUDLY!

>Creep
>Implying that isn't just a joke
I ain't reading this shit. Don't want to become a serial killer. People get offended too easy and need real problems.
>>
>>29502184
>She isn't complaining about straight men or the men that usually hit on her. She's complaining about creepy guys that use the "but I'm only socially awkward" line as an excuse.

But that's usually the case. Socially awkward men don't even KNOW the female is being creeped out. Being socially awkward isn't voluntarily like how women project. No guy actually WANT to creep out women .it's discrimination
>>
>>29501637
These cosplay sluts are mad that guys are commenting on their tits when their job is to show off their tips. Maybe if they didn't take objectifying jobs they wouldn't be objectified.
>>
>>29502307
that picture never fails to make me cringe
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.