[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 25 year old virgin and I cannot deal with the prospect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1478.jpg (75 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
75 KB, 408x408
I'm a 25 year old virgin and I cannot deal with the prospect of having to settle for some used up whore.
Really considering just going celibate and dieing a virgin.
>>
Go ahead, you don't need sex to be happy.
>>
>>29501608
do it then

no one is stopping you

you have VR tech on the way, you can basically simulate any intimacy you might need.
just focus on getting to a good place financially and forget about other people. That's my plan
>>
>>29501608
That sounds way worse than a "used up whore".
>>
i'd rather get married to an attractive slut than a virgin hambeast. i don't get r9k's obsession with virgins. i'm into older, more experienced women.
>>
I'm not gonna to tell you to "man up" or to stop being a faggot because I know how violently your type reacts to that, but I will say this much: the only purpose of any organism on earth is to find a mate and procreate. If you don't replicate your genes, you lose. It's up to you if MUH PURITY is worth dying a genetic failure.

Inb4 edgy nihilistic post about how nothing actually matters
Inb4 just go to a sperm bank (doesn't count because you can never confirm the viability of your offspring unless you know and raise them yourself)
>>
>>29501608

Go for a quality legal prostitute at some point, that way you won't be tempted later in life when a washed up single mother see you as a meal ticket. What makes it tricky is that for that initial period she'll be absolutely convincing and you'll want it to be true. That's when you need to be especially careful, because your lust will do its damndest to override your reason.
>>
>>29501635

What a horribly shallow person you are.
>>
>>29501632
Robots are virgins and totally insecure about it, so they don't want a woman who has had decent sex before. Then they turn women who have had sex into a big boogeyman. It's pretty transparent and pathetic.
>>
>>29501621
That's bullshit right there.
The survival of the species rests entirely on sex. We have evolved for this single, specific purpose; do you really think that we can just dismiss biology? That we can undo hundreds of thousands of years of evolution?

We get lonely because without other people, we do not fulfill our biological role.
>>
Women are not objects, they can't get "used up" from sex as you are implying.
>>
>>29501635
>you lose.

lose what? you dumb shit. who cares about muh legacy. once you're dead, you're dead.
>>
>>29501632
Used sluts are less tight, they are less faithful, and sex is less special.
I cannot deal with the thought of someone I love having previously been cummed on all over the place. It means that when I do it, it's meaningless.
>>
>>29501632

I don't expect a virgin as I'm not one. But I'd never settle with a woman who's had more than 3 penises inside her. Be it on one occasion or separate ones, it doesn't matter. Used goods is used goods.

Men and women lose the ability to pair-bond if they have too many sexual partners. Scientific fact, look it up.
>>
>>29501608
im a 26 year old virgin and would love to settle for some used up whore.
>>
>>29501663
Cue edgy nihilism just as predicted. Just kill yourself already if you believe that in your heart.
>>
>>29501656

Its true. People who have sex aren't living in non-stop bliss, sex is at best a mental boost because of the validation and intimacy, but you could replicate that same feeling through other cleaner practices.
>>
>>29501658
Everything is an object. Look up the goddamn definition.
Women can be broken. Their first time is meant to be symbolic and they are also much tighter. Elastic wastebands eventually stretch out, so do women.
>>
>>29501681
>nihilism means you can't enjoy anything and want to kill yourself
I'm surprised you can manage to type while being that retarded.
>>
>>29501681

Hes right though. You can still enjoy the life experience without reproducing. I'd rather be the guy who didn't reproduce but enjoyed life than a miserable fuck with 10 kids.
>>
>>29501681
>Cue edgy cuck reply just as predicted. Just get the fuck off my board if you believe that in your heart.
>>
>>29501684
I think intimacy is key here. Even if you have close friends, you will never be intimate with them on a level that you are with your partner. It is a kind of security everyone desires and that makes someone feel fulfilled when truly achieved.
>>
>>29501713
No you can't. I thought you could and did the NEET thing for 4 years. I was miserable and regretted everything. You need someone special in your life to be happy, and sex is part of that.
>>
>>29501608
You know what anon.
Just keep doing what you do and be comfortable with it.
Yeah. It would be nice to be with someone as inexperienced as you are, since you could both learn together, but being alone is ok too.
I'm 25. I'm alone anon and for the most part I don't really care for relationships.
Sure, the cutesy stuff looks fun, and the idea of sharing your life with someone who shares back has an appeal to it, but once the honeymoon period is over, people show their true colours, and I'd never want to be stuck with someone that couldn't give a shit about me or what I enjoy in life.
Go have a nice wank if your inclined to it today anon. Fuck the haters.
>>
>>29501756
The assumption is that who you like is suddenly going to get bored with you and ignore you.
Don't you think that's a bit pessimistic and not necessarily realistic?
>>
>>29501773
It's like you've never met a married couple

they're pretty much always miserable, some are better at hiding it than others
>>
>>29501656
>evolution
>purpose

>positivism
>telistic

STOP BEING INCOHERENT YOU FUCKING SCIENCE NERD AUTISTS!
>>
>>29501721

Sure intimacy is a powerful tool in the pursuit of happiness, but its certainly not absolutely necessary. I've experienced joy and happiness and I didn't need a vagina to reach that state.

I think love and sex is really just a shortcut to happiness, but also less stable than the kind of joy that comes from within.

>>29501727

>You need someone special in your life to be happy

Bullshit. You just want to believe that. I don't blame you, that's the narrative we've been fed all our lives, get the girl and you'll be happy! But just isn;'t that simple sadly.
>>
>>29501812
You are not a blank slate. Your feelings and desires are founded on something that cannot be changed or altered through sheer force of will. All philosophical speculation becomes void when confronted against genetics and the solid truths of the universe.
>>
File: w7B1gM.jpg (40 KB, 600x228) Image search: [Google]
w7B1gM.jpg
40 KB, 600x228
You should get one of these.
It helps a lot.
>>
>>29501828
You can still afford moments of pleasure even without a lifelong companion, but experience has shown me that you can never be happy. Loneliness is a disease, you can never escape it. You may think you have for a year, maybe two or three, but it will come back stronger than ever and your life will be emptier starting on the day you decided you were better off without the world.

It's about security. Everyone needs it to cope with stress, boredom, and sadness. The security that comes with a relationship is what has allowed humanity to survive so long.
>>
>>29501773
Anon. You forget that, over time, people can change.
That sweet innocent person you once knew well, or at least you thought you knew, turns out to an absolute bastard/bitch, and does a 180 on all the good aspects of themselves over time.

You know all the good women are already on lockdown with those fit, sporty, successful business man guys they were with since the end of highschool so why bother to try?

Do you really want to chase that Stacy if she ever left Chad after he turned into a battering husband with a drinking problem? No she'll be a wreck.

Its like people who fool themselves over the "nerd" girls with dyed hair. They see them as "perky" or "fun". I see them for what they are. Alarm bells. Danger. Do not mix with crazy. there is usually a very good reason these sort of women are single and it has nothing to do with low esteem. They are crazy. They probably cut themselves and shriek into the night shouting bloody murder.
>>
File: no.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
no.png
159 KB, 300x300
>>29501656
>evolved
>purpose
>>29501833
>solid truths of the universe
>>
>>29501882

>The security that comes with a relationship is what has allowed humanity to survive so long.

Sure, but its not absolutely necessary, far from it.
>>
>>29501635
The only edgelord here is you, my friend.
>>
>>29501656
>do you really think that we can just dismiss biology?
All you need to do is ejaculate, you fucking moron. That is the end of our genes.
>We get lonely because
You get lonely because you do not have an intellectually and creatively stimulating life.

>>29501681
Back to /pol/ with you already.
>>
>>29501915
>>29501926
>>29501928
>empiricism is for edgy nerds; I can do whatever I want whenever I want and I'm going to prove it by posting reaction images. See, you don't need evidence, that's for edgy nerds lmao
>>
>>29501727
>You need someone special in your life to be happy
You and your waifu.
>>
>>29502032
Ejaculating does not make you less lonely.

Every one who is not in a relationship gets lonely. Friends can never be close to you to the same extent that a partner will and at the end of the day, you will always wish you had someone to share that part of your life with. Work, no matter how fun it is, can't provide the emotional fulfillment of a relationship.

You only think otherwise because you are all below 25 years of age.
>>
>>29502078
>Every one who is not in a relationship gets lonely.

People in relationships can be lonely too, some of them are more miserable than us single guys.
>>
File: 1466604073206.jpg (570 KB, 1249x934) Image search: [Google]
1466604073206.jpg
570 KB, 1249x934
>>29502035

>he think its matter whether or not he reproduces
>>
>>29502078
>Ejaculating does not make you less lonely.
Either does being with people.
>Every one who is not in a relationship gets lonely.
Everyone who is in a relationship gets lonely.
>Friends can never be close to you to the same extent that a partner will and at the end of the day
I disagree. You seem to be idealising sex. Are you a virgin?
>you will always wish you had someone to share that part of your life with
Stop projecting.
>Work, no matter how fun it is, can't provide the emotional fulfillment of a relationship
Stop projecting.
>You only think otherwise because you are all below 25 years of age.
I'm 29. Stop projecting.
>>
>>29502078
>Ejaculating does not make you less lonely.

Uhhh...yes it does. I can confirm this. I lose all desire for GF after cumming.

Roastie whore detected
>>
>>29501681

Why would I when I'm enjoying life?

Being Nihilistic doesn't mean you're automatically miserable. I guess Nihilism is too hard for weak people to accept and still live a good life.
>>
>>29501608

My same problem and im the same age as you. Since I've gone this long as a KHV, I feel like a relationship is something I'll never have nor deserve or even want because being with a woman that's not a virgin makes me disgusted. I can't get past thinking of her being with other men and what she must have done.

Just know that you aren't the only one going through this struggle. I've pretty much decided that I give up on relationships and women and that I'll just live my life by myself. The hardest part for me is knowing I'll never be loved and will never have my own kids.
>>
>>29502103
That's because their relationships are dysfunctional.
>>
>>29502151
How many times do you have to be told to stop projecting?
>>
>>29502143
>The hardest part for me is knowing I'll never be loved and will never have my own kids.
The question is how long will you be able to stand it? Lots of betas learn the truth, but they almost all settle for the roastie in their 30s. You will eventually crack, statistically speaking. I hope you don't though.
>>
>>29502114
You're probably both right. Primitive, stupid Chad humans and women generally need social validation to live, but other human types can live fine in solitude.

Remember that homosexuality is evolutionarily maladaptive, yet none of these faggots would ever argue that queers should go straight because it, being natural, must make them happy
>>
>>29502179

I've actually thought about killing myself. No one would miss me anyway, I have no friends and I barely have family. I only speak to my parents and brother and my father hates me anyway.

I think I'll go on until my health starts to deteriorate and then I'll just kill myself in a way that will look like an accident or I'll just go missing. No point to life when you're alone.
>>
>>29502213
Social validation isn't the same as having an sexual co-habitational relationship, you passive aggressive manchild.
>>
>>29502243
But that's the whole point. "You don't know the feeling of being loved", says the normie. Same reason you disgusting breeders churn out children (and then act like they owe you something)
>>
>>29502279
Anon, it's time to stop projecting.
>>
>>29502213
I truly don't understand your homosexual analogy. Fags are still in a relationship, even if they aren't in a heterosexual one. We don't even know if sexuality is genetically predetermined or not.
>>
>>29502321
Every normie who sings the praises of love talks about how they get a rush from having the love of another person. You're fooling no one.

>>29502341
"The survival of the species rests entirely on [heterosexuality]. We have evolved for this single, specific purpose; do you really think that we can just dismiss biology?"
>>
For me it's not as much about that but i have made out with a girl once, maybe i didn't love her enough but i did not enjoy it that much. If that is what awaits i'm not sure if i want a girl anymore.. I don't even feel like fapping
>>
>>29502341
I guess you're right that it mimics normal sexuality, though. This is armchair meme science, however, lots of human desires are evolutionarily novel, including a whole list of fetishes
>>
>>29502400
>sex=heterosexuality
The fact that even dysfunctional people still seek relationships, companionship, and sex should speak volumes about how it is a biological necessity.
>>
>>29502479
People only seek their own fulfillment. Most people's lives are boring, dull, and empty. Where can they find their thrills? With other people.

No one denies that those things bring thrills, what is denied is that they are necessarily required for happiness
>>
>>29501608
As if a woman who loves the D would have any use for your inexperienced ass.

Why would you want a 25 year old virgin anyway? A woman who's still a virgin at your age is either religious, not into sex at all, or as unappealing as you.
In fact, what's the appeal of a virgin at all? She's untested. She might not be compatible with you, and neither of you will have any way of knowing until she's been broken in. I've never fucked a virgin, but I do have a largish dick, and let me tell you, tight pussy does not equal fun pussy. It equals stopping halfway through because you've just injured some part of her delicates.

Let a someone who's had dick look at yours and tell you whether they think it will be a good match for them.

"Used up whores" are usually way more fun anyway. Mates (male or female) are like cars anon, low mileage on an old one means something's wrong with it. Carrying the analogy further, you can often get into something really amazing easier than you can get into a brand new shitbox, long as you can past the arrogance of being "first!". Sure that Camry will be new. You will be the first to have her, but I guarantee she'll never tickle your tendies the way the Ferrari will.
>>
>>29503027

Please don't try to push your cuck fetish onto others.
>>
>>29501805
That's because the stupid culture we live in tells you to marry the person you like fucking instead of the person you like talking to.

Me, I didn't do that. I married my best friend even though I had no sexual interest in her. She didn't have any sexual interest in me either.
That was years ago. She's still my best friend. We fuck all the time now. Your genitals are much easier to order around than your ego, Your dick will like whatever you tell it to like. Visit /d/ if you don't believe me.

People who think you should marry for any reason other than long term personality compatibility need to be culled. I laugh in their face when I see their marriages fail because surprise surprise, horny wasn't enough to permanently connect two incompatible personalities.
>>
I dont know what I want

Maybe I just want to be loved unconditionally

idk
>>
Sex is like the best thing ever. If you live without experiencing it you aren't living.
>>
>>29501608
27 year old virgin, going on 28 soon. I'm learning Russian and Ukrainian and saving up so I can marry a traditional virgin Slavic woman. I don't like the superficial hedonism of most of the world, and it seems only Central and Eastern Europe still has traditional Western values.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.